8%
 8%  [ 17 ]
cosplayers scare me....
8%
 8%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 191

Hana-Lily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:14 pm
I want to make a costume for my avi!!!! I really really do! Where did people get the cool ninja clothes for their avi? stare domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:52 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Asatou
Now this is a bit of a weird question, and I could actually make a thread about it... or something, but anyway... What -are- those weird lines by Itachi's eyes? I've gotten into a few discussions about what they were with friends... but we haven't come to much of a conclusion.

sorry this is late, but I think I know what they are.. cheek bones! To make him look skinnier in the face. I don't know if that is the cheek bone..but its the bone under your eyes..I think his cheek bones show..

Actually, the cheek bones are at the side of the face, connected to the ear. He COULD have those lines to make him look a tad bit gaunt, but then again, they're a bit too thin and linear to be that way. *wonders*  

Yomei

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:45 pm
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Asatou
Now this is a bit of a weird question, and I could actually make a thread about it... or something, but anyway... What -are- those weird lines by Itachi's eyes? I've gotten into a few discussions about what they were with friends... but we haven't come to much of a conclusion.

sorry this is late, but I think I know what they are.. cheek bones! To make him look skinnier in the face. I don't know if that is the cheek bone..but its the bone under your eyes..I think his cheek bones show..

Actually, the cheek bones are at the side of the face, connected to the ear. He COULD have those lines to make him look a tad bit gaunt, but then again, they're a bit too thin and linear to be that way. *wonders*

Hmm.. i think they might be lines from stress. ^^ you know, being a prodigy certainly can't be easy. There's so much pressure on you to be the best, whether from yourself or from others... maybe... but.. ya know, just speculation... ^^;;

And, on a completely seperate note... just wondering what's everyone's personal favorite con? ^^ And how many has everyone been to? Been only to ACen twice, so it's obviously my favorite.. ^^; Only started to cosplay the second year, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:27 pm
Camui
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Asatou

Hmm.. i think they might be lines from stress. ^^ you know, being a prodigy certainly can't be easy. There's so much pressure on you to be the best, whether from yourself or from others... maybe... but.. ya know, just speculation... ^^;;

And, on a completely seperate note... just wondering what's everyone's personal favorite con? ^^ And how many has everyone been to? Been only to ACen twice, so it's obviously my favorite.. ^^; Only started to cosplay the second year, though...

If Itachi was stress his hair would be grey/white (like most people)

I never been to a con ._. I don't know one around New York..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:37 pm
Isn't there an AX:New York? I think it's in New York City, though, otherwise I don't know of any others.

But even though I MISSED it this year (for which I will flog my friend after she comes home), I'd have to say that Anime Reactor is my favorite, since it's super easy for me to get to, and you get lots of incredible stuff there.

And I'll have my costume done by then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:06 pm
Favorite con... hm... Acen is a good con, though I think the hotel is rather meh and it's gotten too big. If things were better run... maybe. It's fun though, and definetly worth going to. I think I like Sugoicon best... it's a good size and has a really good crowd of people there every year. I've been to Otakon a couple times, and it's fun if you're not working. All together I've been to 21 cons. I like Comiket too.... though it's more focused on the shopping. Each con tends to better for different things... I like going to lots of different cons and kinda getting a little bit of everything. heart  

LastoftheUchiha

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:18 pm
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Asatou

Those are the cheekbone lines that Orochimaru has xp Itachi's lines are to say that he's older or something, probably because he's too introverted sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:10 am
Cosplay is one of my major passions.

Sadly, the only one I've done thus far has been Sasuke. The original costume was put together in under two weeks in time for Animazement 2003. Everything was handmade, including the headband and kunai used.

At that convention, there were only three other Naruto cosplayers: Kakashi, Dosu, and Sakura.

The following con I attended boasted a great deal more Naruto cosplayers - far more numerous than I could name.

Recently, I redid my Sasuke costume for Halloween. Ironically the costume of choice amongst local trick-or-treaters were of ninja flavor be it Turtle or Ranger.
I had the official headband this time and I remade the shirt and replaced the shoes.

I'll post photos from both events shortly.
Well, the con pics will go up first. THe Halloween photos will have to wait until I've burned the remainder of my roll.

My upcoming costume is Gaara. I already have majority of the materials needed.
That and I've been comissioned to make the Naruto sleeping cap.  

Sakata

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:18 pm
my abandonned cosplay thread! How could you end up on the THIRD PAGE! gonk *fixes*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:29 pm
Heh, I knew there had to be one of these here somewhere... I just didn't look hard enough, apparently.

Anyway, I myself have not been a Naruto character (yet... just give it time), but I did make my sis a Haku costume for Anime North this past summer.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/frozen_wings/an08.html

I'll probably end up wearing it someday simply because it's really comfortable. My brother (go figure) has a wig that would work perfectly for Hinata so if we need another quick cosplay idea, I may go as Haku and she may be Hinata.

Although that "Sasuke in a barrel" idea really has us interested. wink We were thinking she could be Tayuya and I'd be Sasuke in his, er, just out of the barrel form, only I'd be walking around with the barrel on most of the day since I'd make a terrible Sasuke. sweatdrop But we'd leave the bottom off so she doesn't have to actually carry me around yet she can look like it... except the pair of feet of course, lol.  

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:56 pm
im making my friends anbu masks for christmas!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:15 pm
I went as Sakura and Jinni (Deep Despair) went as Kakashi to Sugoi con. We're going as the same to Ohayocon in January.
Tee hee. I got chased by two Rock Lee's...... xd heart

Neekroo

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:33 pm
Neko Kafweenu
I went as Sakura and Jinni (Deep Despair) went as Kakashi to Sugoi con. We're going as the same to Ohayocon in January.
Tee hee. I got chased by two Rock Lee's...... xd heart

Cool! I'll be at Ohayocon with a group of people from my anime club on Saturday. Won't be dressed as Naruto characters, though... (One Piece is just too easy for a group cosplay to pass up wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:51 pm
im working on getting a costume going. i should be getting head bands in the mail soon... xd  

Kebin-san

[MorningStar]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:47 pm
i came up with my own character, but i haven't made her costume yet...

I DID manage to make a...stand in until that one got done biggrin

User Image
User Image
User Image  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items