Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:37 pm
Mokuba made sure his brother would be alright for a msecond going over to the white haired boy and turning him over. he reconized him as Bakura. He picked up Bakura gentally laying him down on one of the beds, he wished he had a washcloth for his head, but they didnt have that many things. After laying him down he went straight back to his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:40 am
Seto stretched his body, since he was embarrassed.
He never showed having any pain in public, so this was a total humiliation.
As he sat up for a bit, he felt the otehrs were looking at him.
He looked down, as he didnt want te others to see him blush.
The feeling was less strong now, and it should be possible for him to ignore it now.
But then, as in a wave, it came right bck.
A bit worse this time.
He sat up on his knees, and looked around for a bit, still with his nose pointing the ground.
He saw Mokuba was holding him.
He noticed the warmth of the little boy's hands weren't making the feeling less. In fact, Moki's little warm hands made his need for love greater and his pain swell.
He needed to be held, now!
So he attemped to hug Mokuba.
He tried to stretch his arms out in a way, that would prevent the others from seeing it.
Of course, they would see them hugging anyway.
He needed a warm body against his, and trying anyone else could mean his death ^^
So he grabbed the sleeves of Moki's shirt, and pulled the boy towards him.
When he saw some violet/yellow hair instead of wome black, his eyes opened wide.
He pushed Yami away, blushing even more

(The feeling, Jacking Up, stops for a while at times. After that, it returns stronger. The longer it was gone, the worse it'll be when it returns)  

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:17 am
ERROR: That person (Miss Chloie) is not accepting any requests of any kind. ...
This is what I got trying to be friends with you stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:29 am
<"Aw, how sweet..."> Yami thought as he saw Seto hugging his brother. He turned his back on the others when he felt a small smile come to his face. He had gotten the sudden urge to give Yuugi a hug as well. ((He doesn't get that Seto is still in pain. He thinks that Seto is just being brotherly towards Mokuba. ...[as one can probably tell. ^_^]))

Yuugi continued watching Seto for a moment. Something didn't seem just right. After a moment, he realized that if he was in Seto's position, he wouldn't want eight eyes googling at him. Besides, it seemed as if everything was going to be alright... He looked up at his Yami. <"After all... It seems that Yami isn't concerned"> He glanced at the vacant bed and out one of the windows in the room. He could tell that it was dark outside, even though the lights were shining brightly from the ceiling. As he stretched with a yawn, he accidentally bopped Yami in the back.

Yami shifted his weight away from the boy and turned his attention down to his aibou. "Aibou?" He asked curriously, wondering why he had touched him.
"Oh, sorry..." the small boy was saying, "Didn't mean to get you there..." He pulled out of his stretch and looked up at Yami. Yami smiled kindly at Yuugi as he once again was taken into the depths of Yuugi's big shining eyes.
"You look tired, Aibou... Lay down and rest..." he instructed as he walked over to the lightswitch. He glanced at the others in the room. "Anyone mind if I turn this off?"
"No, I'll fall asleep after you do, and not a second sooner!" Yuugi replied with another giant yawn. (wow, writing this is making ME yawn... 0_0 the yawns... they're contageous! O_O; wink Yami ignored his statement and flicked off the lights.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:32 am
((I only accept requests from people I know personally. from school and such. ^_^ I don't like turning other people down. We can be friends through gaia))
Set0Kaiba
ERROR: That person (Miss Chloie) is not accepting any requests of any kind. ...
This is what I got trying to be friends with you stare

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:32 pm
Mokuba hit the floor not to far away from Seto. His eyes wide and filled with confusion. Wasnt his brother just about to hug him back, why did he push him away? His mind raced with questions wondering what was wrong with his brother. He couldnt help be feel a little hurt from being pushed away from Seto, but he knew it wasnt Setos fault.

"Seto? Whats wrong? " Mokuba asked picking himself off the floor. He wasnt sure if he should try and hug him again or not. He walked back over and knelt beside Seto to show that he was there if Seot needed him.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:14 pm
((OMG! I'm so sorry! I was a dufus and missed the tail part of what set0kaiba wrote. gonk I'll try and fix it... um... sweatdrop REALLY sorry... sweatdrop ))

Yami's face warmed, but it didn't matter because the lights were off now, and no one could tell anyhow. He brushed his shirt back into place and rubbed where Kaiba had grabbed him. "If you needed a hug or something just say so..." he mumbled to himself. Now he was a little more confused. Something must have been seriously wrong if Seto grabbed HIM instead of Mokuba. <"I mean... it is not as if he actually likes me. Whenever I see him he is usually trying to use me to get his egotistic self-proclaimed celebrity back..."> He wasn't going to ask if everything was okay... <"he'd probably be really sensitive about whatever it was and snap at me anyhow...>" He thought. He stood somewhat uncomfortably between Yuugi's bed and the one Seto seemed to be falling apart on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:32 am
Seto sat on his knees, and had no idea what just happened.
He knew he didn't get what he wanted, since the annoying pressure-feeling was still there.
He needed to be held.
The feeling was getting worse and worse, and it felt like his youknow was about to blow.
He felt really uncomfortable being in a big room full of people.
"If I keep it up until everybody is asleep" he thought to himself, 'I could lay next to someone and make it less.'.
The moment he realized he didn't mind being locked up in here, he also noticed his headache was gone.
It must have been caused by stress, and being here isn't very stressfull, so yeah ^^
Maybe Moki was right about taking a break every once in a while after all.
He took some deep breaths, and wondered why Bakura was laying on one of the beds.
He didn't notice him come in at all.
"Since he's such a shy nerd, I may be able to get what I want from him" Seto thought to himself.
Suddenly he realized his mind was being criminal.
He was acting like Gozaburo!!!!
He never could really leave Mokuba alone, and Seto had never understood why Gozaburo was around Mokuba that uch, but now he got it.
Gozaburo had been hugging his brother a bit to lovingly.
The one time Mokuba wanted to talk to Seto about their new stephfather, Seto told him he was to busy.
Now he realized Mokuba wanted to discuss a raping.
Atleast.. what else could it've been?
Seto remembered Gozaburo having 'tics' like these also.
Please, dont let me do it... Seto prayed to some God he had never believed in.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:48 am
<"There is something going on with Seto..."> Yami finally decided. "He really isn't acting himself."

Yami sat down on the bed that his aibou was stuggling so hard to remain awake in, but kept his eyes uncertainly on Seto. Yes, something was definately up.. <"Perhaps he'd just cracked... what with all the presure that he's under with his job and such..."> Yami suppressed a yawn, he hadn't slept for a few days himself, but that was nothing compared to what he could immagine that Seto took in a day.

Yuugi stirred, but felt his eyelids drooping. He knew that he was tired, but it really wasn't fair that Yami always remained awake. Eventually, he gave up and rested his head back on the pillow. Not a word was spoken, but when he felt Yami lay next to him, there seemed to be some sort of new agreement between the two of them. Soon, he had drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:38 pm
Mokuba just looked at Seto sitting on the floor. he wasnt sure if ther were enough beds for everyone. He flet that Bakura might need his own bed in the condision he was in. He wouldnt wanna wake up, not knowing where he was laying next to some random person to shock him. And others have claimed some of the beds. He decided to just stay on the floor, but he continued to look at Seto to see that he was thinking of something." Seto?..You ok?.." Mokuba whispered so not to disturb Yugi who had appeared to have fallen alseep.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:09 pm
Yami had his eyes closed, but he lay awake trying to listen to what was going on. It seemed to him that if Seto thought that he was alone, then perhaps he might express himself more freely.
Yami wasn't the type for gossup, be he was beginning to worry, even if just a little bit for the boy. Not of course, that he would admit it to himself. <"I need to know whats going on if I ever even consider depending on him in a duel..."> he had managed to half-heartedly convinced himself.

Yuugi rolled onto his back in his sleep. Yami could hear the smooth heavy breaths errupting from his Aibou's chest. He (Yami) had always found this sound to be somewhat relaxing. It seemed to match perfectly with a resting heart, and usualy put Yami in a mellow if not tired mood himself. Yami especially liked listening to Yuugi sleep when there was white sheets falling from the sky in the dead of winter. On such nights, there was often a draft in the Mouto household that provoked Yuugi into snuggling up to Yami, keeping them both warm and cozy on such a forbidding night.

That night was nothing like tonight, though. Unlike usual, Yuugi's warmth gave Yami an uncomfortable feeling. The air was polluted with it, whatever it was. It seemed to be putting a platonic resistance between the two boys, and it was driving Yami crazy. He was feeling out-of-place resting here next to his Aibou; a feeling he had not sensed in as long as he could remember. Yami doubted very much that he would sleep in the same bed as Yuugi tonight. The floor was looking more and more inviting by the second--but. He knew that he shouldn't move. He was interested in knowing what on earth was afoot with the Kaiba brothers, and even the slightest movement may give him away. The only thing he dared to do was to blink and stare blankly up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:59 pm
It was the front door that opened this time, another figure was thrown in as a foreign voice called out, "Found this one wandering around out back." The new 'guest' landed in the room with a small squeak before the door closed again. Glowing brown eyes were immediatly drawn to the pale figure lying on one of the beds. "Yami!" Ryou ran over to the bed before kneeling down.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:45 pm
Mokubas attention snapped from hsi brother to see Ryou, terrible timing though." Ryou? what are you doing here?" Mokuba whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:39 am
Yami sat upright, "Hmn?" he asked, "Did someone say my name?"

He glanced around the room until he spotted Ryou kneeling at a bed. "Oh, hello Ryou...Whats the matter?" <"There sure are a lot of different people here... Interesting how I seem to know them all... but, other than that, there seems to be no relation whatsoever between them...">

Yuugi remained sleeping.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:22 am
Seto decided to walk around for a bit, see if it would make the pain less.
He almost tripped over Mokuba, but ignored hm.
When he realized the feeling wouldn't just faint away, he knew he had to do something to stop it.
When the next wave of pressure ran through his body, he fell on the bed closest to him, landing on Yami Yugi.
They made eye contact, and Seto couldn't help but stare into those eyes, while laying on top of him.
(yay, action)

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces