Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:57 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
-stands and stretches. walks over to a tree and jumps up ont a branch. stands there a moment before walking around so she is hanging from the bottom and crosses her arms staring at the ground before looking around quietly-
*walks around and sees Polio up on the tree and then jumps up to see her* watchu doing?
-looks at Cherry then smiles- hey, nothing just looking around...-walks back around the branch and sits looking at her-what about you?
nothing much ^.^ic you did some "private" traning with sensei wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:12 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
-stands and stretches. walks over to a tree and jumps up ont a branch. stands there a moment before walking around so she is hanging from the bottom and crosses her arms staring at the ground before looking around quietly-
*walks around and sees Polio up on the tree and then jumps up to see her* watchu doing?
-looks at Cherry then smiles- hey, nothing just looking around...-walks back around the branch and sits looking at her-what about you?
lol, i wouldn't consier it "private" but i did do training with him...-nods and smiles.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:18 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
lol, i wouldn't consier it "private" but i did do training with him...-nods and smiles.-
i see....sensei hardly comes to the acadmey or the traning ground no more...aya...and i would like to ask him if he could help me with the air walk ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:23 pm
cherryblossom_chan
i see....sensei hardly comes to the acadmey or the traning ground no more...aya...and i would like to ask him if he could help me with the air walk ^.^
yea, he just randomly pops in then pops out. -nods- i wonder how hard th air walk is exactly... 3nodding  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:24 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
yea, he just randomly pops in then pops out. -nods- i wonder how hard th air walk is exactly... 3nodding
well i tried it once with sensei...i almost did it but i got cared away and then i fell...and it hurt crying ...soo it's really hard sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:29 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
well i tried it once with sensei...i almost did it but i got cared away and then i fell...and it hurt crying ...soo it's really hard sweatdrop
hmm, it sounds like lots of fun sweatdrop ...lol  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:33 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
kaya...i wonder if sensei is online and busy?....teehee then i could ask him how to do the air walk...neeh...his probably busy  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:37 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
kaya...i wonder if sensei is online and busy?....teehee then i could ask him how to do the air walk...neeh...his probably busy
i dunno...he probably is...-looks at her- you wanna train or something?  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:42 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
i dunno...he probably is...-looks at her- you wanna train or something?
sure ^.6 but which one should we train?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:43 pm
cherryblossom_chan
i dunno. what do we need to train?  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:48 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
*looks at Polio* not really sure...umm..you decide xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:52 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
err..hmmm -ponders for a minute- well...how about, techniques? like bunshin or jutsu, or sustitution.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:54 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
err..hmmm -ponders for a minute- well...how about, techniques? like bunshin or jutsu, or sustitution.
kage bushin no jutsu... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:56 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
right...so wanna? -looks at her then stands and jumps from the tree branch.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:58 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
right...so wanna? -looks at her then stands and jumps from the tree branch.-
err..sure whee ...ready?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out