Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Parents who take the extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:14 pm
What your mother is doing is completley wrong and disturbing to say the least. Yay for the new clothes!

Luckily, my parents kind of support me with this. They have never once taken any clothing away from me, and if they ever thought of bringing a razor to my head, I would instantly shoot them [ literally. im not too shabby at it. ] But, I also am glad that it's growing back, because fuzz is better than nothing. And also, what the ******** is she thinking of putting you in a mental hospital? You haven't done anything to even deserve to be put in with the loonies.

But, even though i'm a girl, that still doesn't matter. I am on the lesbian side of bisexual, and if it weren't for a couple of guys that I liked, and that liked me back, I would be. Problem is that they have girlfriends, and want both of us at the same time, and I refuse that.

Your mother probably went to some stupid "Christian" church and was told all of these bogus things. Now my parents are Mormon, and they are strictly against homosexuals. That's why i've decided to come out after I get out of the house so that they can't do anything to me.

You are a wonderous person to adopt your sister after you get into your own place. You have a special place in my heart for doing that. Especially since I've seen many of my friends with abusive parents taken into a foster home where they absolutely hated it.

I hope that all works well for you in your future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:56 pm
KupoWrath
Today was horrible for me. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, or whatever, but I want to see who else has been through this s**t.

Today, my mother shaved my head. I had no choice. I'd struggle to get away, and now I have three gashes on my now bald head.

She said she didn't want me to have long hair because it was "gay" and "satanic" and she didn't want an "evil f** whore" as a son.

She also raided my room and took away all of my black stuff. She took away anything that "looked gay". So now all I have left is a couple of pairs of sweats, a pair of jeans and one t-shirt.

No shoes.

She even took to hitting me when she found my Harry Potter books... Harry Potter. If that set her off like that then I sure am glad I accidently left my BOS at a friends house...

That woman is stronger than she looks too...

She's forbidden me from watching any more musicals (good thing I've already seen Rent...). I'm not allowed to leave the house, and no one's allowed over unless they are female.

All because she went to church one day.

Just one more year, and I'm done...

Does anyone else have parents that just don't get it?

Um, if she's abusing you, then you have the right to seek safety. You should have her reported to DCFS or social services.  

Lila Malvae

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:35 am
KupoWrath

To WitchHazal0713: Well... I suppose not every parent can be as nice as you are. A lot of parents think that they opwn the children, and thus are allowed to do whatever they please with them...

It's sad really.

That's what really pisses me off the most. I could rant about this topic all day but I'm not going to. So I hope things go better for you. In my opinion I think every kid and teen needs cool parents to be able to talk to and get support from without being judged for any of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:40 am
LilaMalvae

Um, if she's abusing you, then you have the right to seek safety. You should have her reported to DCFS or social services.

If he did that then he would get put into the system along with his sister and brother and they might not be able to stay together in the same place. Most services have age groups that they fit the kids in. In some cases though they might keep them together and the judge might just claim him as an adult but where would that leave his sister and brother? It's mostly about staying together with his sister and brother....  

WitchHazal0713

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:41 am
My mom is Wiccan/Pagan and so am I. We have the same taste in music (rock and metal) too, so I have a good relationship with my mom, also my best friends moms are gay. But one of my friends mom is a lot like yours. Shes not as......Mean, but she is really strict. She does not let her ware any black at all and she has threatened to take away her manga books. I feel really bad for you, and I hope your situation gets better soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:43 pm
wow now im happy that i am the child of my mom, if that happened to me, i would walk around in underwear and a bra, and see how she likes that  

The Reused

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:20 pm
omg ABUSE CENTER!!!>< that woman needs to die!

my boyfriends mom threatend to shave his head,he has long black hair,but it was to motivate him to pass summer school.

My mother did that not as harsh but kind of same trip with me.She took the majority of my black clothes and told me i was only aloud to wear one a week and took most of my bracelets and told me 1 was fine and took my spikey and told me it wasnt needed and told me my serious black eyeliner made me look like a raccon.

so then i bought more black clothes,wore them under colored shirts so once i was anywhere out of her sight i would take off the shirt hiding it,found all my bracelets and hid them in my purse,wore them when she wasnt around,put on my eyeliner when she wasnt there.

and one day i came home,forgetting i hadnt changed.
and she made it seem like she had LET me wear that stare
well i get to wear whatever i want now so it doesnt matter if she pats herself on the back for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:00 pm
My parents do not like it but they accept it.

Your mom reminds me of the mother of a friend I once had.
He is allowed to listen to/watch what he wants and to hang out with 'goths'; when he bought some black clothing she burned his clothes.

I'm sorry that your mother is a psychotic b***h. I've been going to church since I was young and I don't see how going to church ONE day can make someone act like that. :hugs: I hope things get better.

[ Anubis ]

9,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

hollyzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:20 pm
thats so terrible. its just wow. grr people like her piss me off to the brink of insanity! domokun i have so many friends like you & i just want to help everyone out. its just...wow. kick her in the uterus!! (lol) good luck, by the way. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:56 pm
hollyzilla
thats so terrible. its just wow. grr people like her piss me off to the brink of insanity! domokun i have so many friends like you & i just want to help everyone out. its just...wow. kick her in the uterus!! (lol) good luck, by the way. heart
Now now, you know that mother kicking is against the law. In some states.

My mom keeps saying, "You aren't/can't be a goth." And today, she said, "Are you having an identity crisis? Do you know who you are?" Yeah, she's still in the mentality that black people can only do SO MUCH. domokun  

Nazo no Kanjojin

objektiv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:57 pm
church messes with people.We have very close family friends and the son has OCD and it wasn't bad bearly noticable until he went to church and his OCD manifested in worshipping god. He prays every 5 minutes or more sometimes his prayers last for 15minutes(I timed him secretly). Church messes with you thats why I don't go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:14 pm
KupoWrath
Today was horrible for me. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, or whatever, but I want to see who else has been through this s**t.

Today, my mother shaved my head. I had no choice. I'd struggle to get away, and now I have three gashes on my now bald head.

She said she didn't want me to have long hair because it was "gay" and "satanic" and she didn't want an "evil f** whore" as a son.

She also raided my room and took away all of my black stuff. She took away anything that "looked gay". So now all I have left is a couple of pairs of sweats, a pair of jeans and one t-shirt.

No shoes.

She even took to hitting me when she found my Harry Potter books... Harry Potter. If that set her off like that then I sure am glad I accidently left my BOS at a friends house...

That woman is stronger than she looks too...

She's forbidden me from watching any more musicals (good thing I've already seen Rent...). I'm not allowed to leave the house, and no one's allowed over unless they are female.

All because she went to church one day.

Just one more year, and I'm done...

Does anyone else have parents that just don't get it?

nonoo she is psyco repeat psycho what is the world coming to. teens have no freedom what the hell  

DragonShadowWing

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:16 pm
that just ticks me off and the harry potter books i love them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 pm
cant connect on this one man i lucked out, my parents were goths too (yay inherited black things!)  

Tom Gunn 666

poncho steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:41 pm
your story makes me vaerry sad
i know how you feel
but to a lesser degree
my parents took away all of my make up
because they belive boys shouldn't wear make up
and that they shouldn't shave their legs
or pluck their eye brows
and so on and so forth
the list goes on