Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:02 am
Yoshi returned Sabrina's sheepish grin with an equally sheepish one and said, "It certainly takes a lot of chakra. That's why I was told only to use it if I felt it was absolutely necessary. I'm just glad we survived, Sabrina-chan."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:53 am
"Well your just glad that I still had chakra left and I'm able to use a medi cal jutsu's"Shizume said dancing more and pulling Sabrina to dance too.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:55 pm
"Eep!" Sabrina said as Shizume pulled her to dance, not before she smiled and blushed at Yoshi. "Your right, Yoshi-kun, I am glad we survived. Oh and don't think you can skip the dancing like the swimming!" Sabrina grabbed Yoshi's hand and pulled him with her, so he could dance. She danced with Yoshi and Shizume till the stars and moon were at their highest.

((The end??????? nooo!!! I was beginning to like it...oh hey!! wanna make a chapter 2? like make a new adventure?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Chapter 2

"Hey we still need to head to my house to grab the camping gear remember?"Shizume said still dancing with the other's.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:51 pm
{Chapter two, huh?}
"Oh, right," Yoshi said. "I forgot about that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 pm
"Oh yeah! I forgot about that too." Sabrina smiled at Shizume. "Let's go. It's really dark...Umm...I'm afraid of the dark." Sabrina admits embarrassed.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:39 pm
"It's cool"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:46 am
Yoshi smiled at Sabrina and said, "No problem. I'll stick close by." Yoshi blushed again and turned away.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:39 pm
*Those too make a cute couple*Shizume thought smiling at her friends. "Hey you comming?"Shizume yelled from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:02 pm
"Y-yeah, Shizume-chan..." Sabrina managed to say, her face red hot. "Um...that would be nice, Yoshi-kun." Sabrina said walking close to Yoshi and they walked towards Shizume. Sabrina looked around her nervous.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:14 am
"Hey you alright Sabrina, you seem to be really nervous around yoshi"Shizume whispered as well as teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:07 pm
"W-Wha...?" Trowa said, his face as red as Sabrina's.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:57 pm
Shizume went ahead giggling at her two friends. *Yep such a cute couple*She thought  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:40 pm
"S-shizume-chan!" Sabrina whispered loudly and glanced at Yoshi hoping he didn't hear, but he did. Her face was burning. "When are we going to get to your house for the suppiles and where are we camping by the way? At that beach?"
Sabrina fell back again and walked near Yoshi.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:13 am
"MY house up the coprner and yes where camping at the beach before we left I burnt that corpse to a crisp no bones left at all."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games