Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:10 pm
okay, you just... sound almost serious when you say things like that... put a smiley or Rofl or something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:49 pm
Yes, gold sounds good somewhere. Maybe a dark, foresty green? I suppose we can't do red, though, since that may be obvious, even if it wouls probably look best.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:21 pm
Purple!!! I'm actually serious. Purple and gold would look good....

And THIS Twitchicon? User Image xd

I like smilies!! ^_^ Whee!! xd xd 3nodding whee twisted eek biggrin crying evil wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:11 pm
Purple and silver

Purple and gold,

no family resemblences there eh? rolleyes rofl xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:42 pm
I'm thinking a... hmm, what's the world for the color? Uh... Maroon? No, more purple than maroon. Maybe a dull fuschia... very dull. Gah, the only word popping up in my head for the color is 'velvety' and that isn't even a color!!! Maybe puce. I heard that puce is a purple color. Though I don't know if I've ever seen it.

See, Deyn should have blue-ish purple, and Valerian a reddish-purple. Thought that's just my opinion. Because I really can't see green working for him.

Or a reddish-purplish-brown....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:55 pm
trust me I know what you mean, but you'd be surprised how well green and purple go together! if it's a subtle green you can work with it, red green and purple all go well together. xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:25 pm
Okay, just not too much of red and green together. It makes me think of christmas, and brings up the ideas of little kids running in the snow and puppies and bows and a whole bunch of cute little things that I don't want to be associated with Valerian's awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:51 pm
lol I'm mostly teasing, I would be very carefully with Hue choices for that sort of character. wink wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:56 pm
That's alright, then. Ooh, ooh, Valerian needs to make jokes about being a vampire. Even though he's not, it would be so very entertaining to see him insinuating as such. xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 pm
Lol, we already have that planned xd xd

Perhaps I should add that dialogue clip, xd

those at home whom I chat with thought it would be funny if Seisui was always trying to prove that Valerian was some kind of Vampire, and he teased her and alluded to it just enough to drive her wild.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 pm
Sounds great, LOL!

I kinda have a question... how are the 'Turks' and 'Shinra' going to fit into all of this. Is it going to be a company with control over the world like a government? Or perhaps just a government system? Or just a company with less influence, or... etc.

Hmm, this also probably means I gotta figure out which branch of science Saerenna used to be part of....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:06 am
alright, I tried to explain this one once... but lets try again!

Basically this world is very ruled by science, Due to the nature of things whatever science department gains the most power can sway/rule the current world, there is a sort of government but it's hold is tenuous and at the moment it is very background trying to retain it's power.

There are two main contending scientific organizations, both of which have been butting heads for years and years! they both rise at the same time almost, neck and neck in the race.
The scientists researching Immortality, who created Alceste (Lucretia)

The group researching "Bringing the dead to life" or Resurrection, who created Valerian (without realizing it).

Several important lead scientists from both sides left their prospective companies and joined together to combine research, expanding their research to cover more feilds than just biological, this group is (Shinra).
(Ghast), who was one of the scientists from the immortality group made break-through research in various feilds, helping to bring (Shinra) into and ahead of the race, they now have mighty influence in the world. (Ghast) also happened upon Valerian and Alceste, helped the two meet and convinced them to assist him in his research. (Hojo) who was orriginally a resurrection scientists, tried to investigate (Ghast)'s research, stumbled upon his creations including Deyn, and arranged that scientists death.

So in our story Valerian and Alceste met through science but weren't as involved with the people in question at first, and (Ghast) helped create Deyn, not (hojo).

What do you think??  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:42 am
Sounds Good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:45 am
Indeed~! But, if it's not too much trouble to ask, what about the Turks? Have you decided anything for them, or are you awaiting suggestions?  

Mariku -- Kitten

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces