Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:48 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:01 pm
Yo im new here i hope i get to meet new people who likes naruto just as much as me

Alias of choice:Tk/a.k.a Trigger Kid
Naruto Knowledge:Naruto is the nine tailed fox demon,They share comics with shonen jump,have they're own graphic novels
Favorite character(s):Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: Im black,My dad is in the miliertary right now he's in iraq its kind hard for me now that he's not here,Im in the 7th grade.And if you want to learn more thing about me just ask sweatdrop  

TriggerKid

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:03 pm
Bump you can call me Tk for my nick name xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:06 pm
Guess no one is here  

TriggerKid

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:07 pm
TriggerKid

Do you just read the manga? Cause if so, you may get some future spoilers on certain parts because most of us watch the japanese episodes with subtitles.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:20 pm
Sylfer
TriggerKid

Do you just read the manga? Cause if so, you may get some future spoilers on certain parts because most of us watch the japanese episodes with subtitles.
Manga im live in hwaii/Oahu and i dont think they have the anime yet down here gonk crying stressed xp sweatdrop  

TriggerKid

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:23 pm
TriggerKid
Sylfer
TriggerKid

Manga im live in hwaii/Oahu and i dont think they have the anime yet down here gonk crying stressed xp sweatdrop

Nowhere in america has the manga yet ;D You have to get the japanese version subtitled, if you want best place is here Naruto Mania  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:25 pm
Sylfer
TriggerKid
Sylfer
TriggerKid

Nowhere in america has the manga yet ;D You have to get the japanese version subtitled, if you want best place is here Naruto Mania

Well i kind already have 5 of they're graphic novels xp  

TriggerKid

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:27 pm
Hey Sylfer do you know anybody whos giving away a that ninja head band? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:30 pm
TriggerKid
Hey Sylfer do you know anybody whos giving away a that ninja head band? sweatdrop

No =/ I just sold mine to finish off this AV hehe. I'm saving my money up to buy either nm headband or nm scarf, but the thing is I used av sim and the scarf makes me look like ******** harry potter...  

Analog Boy
Crew

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:31 pm
Sylfer
TriggerKid

No =/ I just sold mine to finish off this AV hehe. I'm saving my money up to buy either nm headband or nm scarf, but the thing is I used av sim and the scarf makes me look like ******** harry potter...
lol im flat broke i onlyt got 516 gold and have you heard about the gaia battle system? thats gonna kick a** and the fishing looks pretty cool too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:35 pm
TriggerKid
Sylfer
TriggerKid

lol im flat broke i onlyt got 516 gold and have you heard about the gaia battle system? thats gonna kick a** and the fishing looks pretty cool too 3nodding

Yah, I hope theres katars in the battle system, if not, I'll just get a katana ;D  

Analog Boy
Crew

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:39 pm
Sylfer
TriggerKid
Sylfer
TriggerKid

Yah, I hope theres katars in the battle system, if not, I'll just get a katana ;D
Katars eh..im sticking with a kunai or katana..ill bet the kunai is gonna cost like....100,000 gold crying xd gonk sad eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:28 pm

I'm Not that New here but I Might as well Make myself a New Introduction.

Alias Of Choice:Hikiro Itachi Not Hiroko or Itachi.

My Naruto Knowledge:
I have Read almost 12 Volumes of Naruto I Just started the Naruto series this year.

My Favorite Naruto Characters:
I Like alot of Character but...I'll list them. ^_^;
1. Uchiha Itachi 2. Uchiha Sasuke 3. Haruno Sakura 4. Uzumaki Naruto 5. 4th Hokage 6. Hatake Kakashi 7. TenTen 8. Gaara of The Desert.

and Many more..O_O I'm Not listing all of them...O_O

Batman on XTC

QuasiAngel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:30 pm
Alias of choice: QuasiAngel... duh sweatdrop

Naruto Knowledge: I am a Narutard! I have seen all anime so far and have read all manga so far. I have also seen all of the DVD specials. The only thing I have not seen is the movie.

Favorite character(s): SO MANY!!! Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, Neji, non-evil Gaara, Shikamaru, etc.

Anything else you'd like to share: I love reading and writing Naruto fanfiction. Right now I am working on a Neji/Sakura fic. I also run a community on LiveJournal supporting Kakashi/Sakura. Anyone wanna recommend anything good to me??? PM me.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games