Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:48 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
oni_kura
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana: what can i do i dont want Lord Seth hurt or my teacher i need to come up with something but what worries wait Lord Seth Mahado here is my magical ability that you can use Mystical Box i hope this help i will stand back so i wont be in the way good luck

"H-Hahaha! Foolish girl! Nothing you do can help them. You know, you could always swear loyalty to me, then you might have a chance of surviving! Diabound! Attack Seth's ka!"

Mana: i will never betray Lord Seth my teacher or the phaorh i would rather help my friends then to help you out. now you see me now you dont Magicial Hats: some hats come out from the sky they swirl around till they stop then they are still. mana stays quiet trying to ponder what she can do for her friends because she cant stand for them to get hurt then she comes up with an idea that might just work the hats dissappears she takes out her wand and she tries to use her magic that she has learned from her teacher mahado a bright light comes out of it and blinds the person for a little bit so that she can get out of harms way just enough time for her to get a chance to think of a plan to help her friend also she is standing next to the pharoh so she is safe.

Atemu ran behind Seth towards the Palace, also feeling the strong aura surround them. He had stood there watching his two Priests, Mahaado and Seth Ka duel Akifa, and he realized it was his turn to summon his Ka's. The Pharaoh waited until Mana stood beside him. The Sennen Puzzle began to glow. He spread his arms, and formed his hands into fists. "Great deity of darkness! I envok thee. Hear my call. Arise, my three God monsters! Osiris the Sky Dragon! Obelisk the Tormentor! and the Winged Dragon of Ra!!" The three God monsters stood before him. "Obelisk, attack Diabound with your Fist of Fury!" He spoke with a loud, yet deep voice, causing it to echo through the Palace walls. Obelisk the Tormentor formed his hands into fists, then gave a blow to Akifa's Ka, slamming Diabond into the wall. Atemu then extended one of his own arms. "The great power of the shadows.. is in my hand! Subdue this intruder, Osiris!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:40 pm
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12
oni_kura
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana: what can i do i dont want Lord Seth hurt or my teacher i need to come up with something but what worries wait Lord Seth Mahado here is my magical ability that you can use Mystical Box i hope this help i will stand back so i wont be in the way good luck

"H-Hahaha! Foolish girl! Nothing you do can help them. You know, you could always swear loyalty to me, then you might have a chance of surviving! Diabound! Attack Seth's ka!"

Mana: i will never betray Lord Seth my teacher or the phaorh i would rather help my friends then to help you out. now you see me now you dont Magicial Hats: some hats come out from the sky they swirl around till they stop then they are still. mana stays quiet trying to ponder what she can do for her friends because she cant stand for them to get hurt then she comes up with an idea that might just work the hats dissappears she takes out her wand and she tries to use her magic that she has learned from her teacher mahado a bright light comes out of it and blinds the person for a little bit so that she can get out of harms way just enough time for her to get a chance to think of a plan to help her friend also she is standing next to the pharoh so she is safe.

Atemu ran behind Seth towards the Palace, also feeling the strong aura surround them. He had stood there watching his two Priests, Mahaado and Seth Ka duel Akifa, and he realized it was his turn to summon his Ka's. The Pharaoh waited until Mana stood beside him. The Sennen Puzzle began to glow. He spread his arms, and formed his hands into fists. "Great deity of darkness! I envok thee. Hear my call. Arise, my three God monsters! Osiris the Sky Dragon! Obelisk the Tormentor! and the Winged Dragon of Ra!!" The three God monsters stood before him. "Obelisk, attack Diabound with your Fist of Fury!" He spoke with a loud, yet deep voice, causing it to echo through the Palace walls. Obelisk the Tormentor formed his hands into fists, then gave a blow to Akifa's Ka, slamming Diabond into the wall. Atemu then extended one of his own arms. "The great power of the shadows.. is in my hand! Subdue this intruder, Osiris!"

Mana: thank you my pharoh i was so scared i was afraid that you Lord Seth and Mahado would be hurt i felt so helpless not being able to help you guys out (Crys) hugs him

Moonlight_Shadow12

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:02 pm
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12
oni_kura
Mystical_elfgirl12

( eek Great post...)

Seth shielded his face as his Rapid Battle Ox was destroyed by Diabound, but then he smirked, "Dios attack Diabound again!!!" The navy Ka did as it was commanded and slashed the large grey Ka beast right down the middle of its chest.

Mahaado coughed as dusk from the attack entered his lungs, but he managed to cough it all out as his magician floated back over to his side, "Attack him again!!!", he commanded giving up a large ammount of his Ba to power it, but right then Atemu summoned the three god-monsters and Obelisk attacked, the force sending the priest's magician flying back against the wall again, and it was destroyed, causing Mahaado to fall forward and drop lifelessly to the ground.

Seth looked on in horror as Mahaado fell, and Osiris attacked Diabound with the power within its second mouth, "Mahaado!!!", he yelled, as Dios shielded him. He dashed over to the fallen priest, "Dios!! I command you to give up your power to revive him!!" The navy Ka nodded and gave up its energy to Mahaado, as it slowly vanished, and the priest opening his eyes once more, "Mahaado, are you alright to fight?"

Mahaado slowly nodded, and tried to stand, but stumbled and fell to the ground again. Dios disappeared.

Seth lifted his arm over his shoulder and walked him over to where Mana and Atemu were, "Rest my friend", he said gently, then glanced up at Atemu, "Pharaoh!! I have a plan." He stood next to Atemu, who nodded, and closed his eyes, "Ka of one that once served me... I summon thee! Rise great white dragon!!!", as he said this his disk glowed and the Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared, and he opened his eyes, "My Ka, you have served me well!!! Now serve Pharaoh and fuse energy with the Ra-Ka!!!" Kisara's former Ka shot up behind the Winged Dragon of Ra and flew into it, fusing itself with the already unstoppable monster, the gold dragon glowing even more than it already had and it roared. Then Obelisk and Osiris fused with the fused dragon, "Now great Kas!!! Attack Diabound and destroy it!!!!!" The fused Winged Dragon roared again, and attacked, sending a gigantic fireball at Diabound, who flew back hard against the wall. Diabound roared as it exploded and was destroyed.

Mahaado smiled, "Seth... you did it...", and he fainted.

Seth smiled at Akifa, triumph, "Now what are you going to do?!! Diabound was your strongest Ka!!! Any others that you summon will instantly be destroyed by the power of our fusion dragon. You have nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. I would suggest that you surrender and allow the Royal Guard to arrest you and take you down to the dungeons. We will treat you well... all you have to do is surrender...", of course he wasn't completely honest about what he said. They would keep Akifa down in the dungeons for a few days, and then they would stone or whip him to death. But making him a slave would be even more fun, and the thought of the Thief King serving him made him grin wickedly. Besides, they had this battle won. If Akifa tried to resummon Diabound, it would suck all of the remaining Ba out of him, killing him. And if he ran, they would easily catch him, as he had no horse, and the only way out of the palace had been blocked by a force field, as they had Ka dueled. He keep his eyes on Akifa, wondering what the Thief King would do next.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:48 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemus Girl

( eek Great post...)

Seth shielded his face as his Rapid Battle Ox was destroyed by Diabound, but then he smirked, "Dios attack Diabound again!!!" The navy Ka did as it was commanded and slashed the large grey Ka beast right down the middle of its chest.

Mahaado coughed as dusk from the attack entered his lungs, but he managed to cough it all out as his magician floated back over to his side, "Attack him again!!!", he commanded giving up a large ammount of his Ba to power it, but right then Atemu summoned the three god-monsters and Obelisk attacked, the force sending the priest's magician flying back against the wall again, and it was destroyed, causing Mahaado to fall forward and drop lifelessly to the ground.

Seth looked on in horror as Mahaado fell, and Osiris attacked Diabound with the power within its second mouth, "Mahaado!!!", he yelled, as Dios shielded him. He dashed over to the fallen priest, "Dios!! I command you to give up your power to revive him!!" The navy Ka nodded and gave up its energy to Mahaado, as it slowly vanished, and the priest opening his eyes once more, "Mahaado, are you alright to fight?"

Mahaado slowly nodded, and tried to stand, but stumbled and fell to the ground again. Dios disappeared.

Seth lifted his arm over his shoulder and walked him over to where Mana and Atemu were, "Rest my friend", he said gently, then glanced up at Atemu, "Pharaoh!! I have a plan." He stood next to Atemu, who nodded, and closed his eyes, "Ka of one that once served me... I summon thee! Rise great white dragon!!!", as he said this his disk glowed and the Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared, and he opened his eyes, "My Ka, you have served me well!!! Now serve Pharaoh and fuse energy with the Ra-Ka!!!" Kisara's former Ka shot up behind the Winged Dragon of Ra and flew into it, fusing itself with the already unstoppable monster, the gold dragon glowing even more than it already had and it roared. Then Obelisk and Osiris fused with the fused dragon, "Now great Kas!!! Attack Diabound and destroy it!!!!!" The fused Winged Dragon roared again, and attacked, sending a gigantic fireball at Diabound, who flew back hard against the wall. Diabound roared as it exploded and was destroyed.

Seth smiled at Akifa, triumph, "Now what are you going to do?!! Diabound was your strongest Ka!!! Any others that you summon will instantly be destroyed by the power of our fusion dragon. You have nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. I would suggest that you surrender and allow the Royal Guard to arrest you and take you down to the dungeons. We will treat you well... all you have to do is surrender...", of course he wasn't completely honest about what he said. They would keep Akifa down in the dungeons for a few days, and then they would stone or whip him to death. But making him a slave would be even more fun, and the thought of the Thief King serving him made him grin wickedly. Besides, they had this battle won. If Akifa tried to resummon Diabound, it would suck all of the remaining Ba out of him, killing him. And if he ran, they would easily catch him, as he had no horse, and the only way out of the palace had been blocked by a force field, as they had Ka dueled. He keep his eyes on Akifa, wondering what the Thief King would do next.

Atemu smiled, as he looked at Mana. "No problem, Mana. I am sure we will get rid of this thief, very soon." He smirked, as he returned the hug.

The Pharaoh gasped at what Obelisk had just done to Mahaado's Ka, and kneeled to his Priest's side, as Seth brought him over. "Mahaado! Are you all right?" He looked at him, with a worried expression.

He then rose to his feet, to stand beside Seth, and nodded slowly. His eyes widened as his and Seth's Ka's fused together, then shouted the same words. "Now great Kas!!! Attack Diabound and destroy it!!!!!" He watched Akifa's Ka be destroyed, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Mahaado's right, you did it." Atemu said, with a smile, as he looked up at his Priest. He then turned his gaze to the Thief King. "Yes.. now what will you do, Thief? There's no where you can run, that my Guards won't catch you." He said, with a smirk.

Atemus Girl

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:38 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemus Girl

( eek Great post...)

Atemu smiled, as he looked at Mana. "No problem, Mana. I am sure we will get rid of this thief, very soon." He smirked, as he returned the hug.

The Pharaoh gasped at what Obelisk had just done to Mahaado's Ka, and kneeled to his Priest's side, as Seth brought him over. "Mahaado! Are you all right?" He looked at him, with a worried expression.

He then rose to his feet, to stand beside Seth, and nodded slowly. His eyes widened as his and Seth's Ka's fused together, then shouted the same words. "Now great Kas!!! Attack Diabound and destroy it!!!!!" He watched Akifa's Ka be destroyed, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Mahaado's right, you did it." Atemu said, with a smile, as he looked up at his Priest. He then turned his gaze to the Thief King. "Yes.. now what will you do, Thief? There's no where you can run, that my Guards won't catch you." He said, with a smirk.

Mana: you are right ojii I am sure we will get the person who tried to hurt my teacher Lord Seth and you my pharoh so i am going to smile and make everyone happy. Lord Seth and mahado thank you for protecting the pharoh and me i am truly grateful and I hope that i can do something for you all in return

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:34 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemus Girl

( eek Great post...)

Mana: you are right ojii I am sure we will get the person who tried to hurt my teacher Lord Seth and you my pharoh so i am going to smile and make everyone happy. Lord Seth and mahado thank you for protecting the pharoh and me i am truly grateful and I hope that i can do something for you all in return

Seth nodded to Atemu, "We did it...", and then looked back at Akifa.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:34 pm
That night mana has a dream where she is the best female magician she pictures herself in a beautiful blue top with pink frills with a cute blue pointy hat with a wand in her hand she smiles at all the wonderful things she would be able to do as a great magician the next morning she goes to visit Atemus and she tells him about what she has dreamed

Mana: Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:55 pm
(i'm really sorry for not being here and all but why are people skipping to 'the next day' already? Oh well, i can fix this.
Akifa sat in his cell, nursing his now bloody wrist(i dunno where i got this idea but i didn't think Akifa would come willingly). Said wrist was bleeding because of his, failed, attempt to take his own life instead of getting stoned or whipped to death be some crazy, egotistical priest. That plan had backfired. Now, not only was he in pain, but he was in a dungeon and facing the death sentence. He thought that death was a bit harsh, but these nobles didn't know anything about compassion(Ha ha. Akifa talking about compassion). The thief sighed and closed his eyes, hoping to get some rest before his sentencing.  

oni_kura

F a i t h s R e v e n g e

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:11 pm
((Are made-ups allowed?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:13 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
That night mana has a dream where she is the best female magician she pictures herself in a beautiful blue top with pink frills with a cute blue pointy hat with a wand in her hand she smiles at all the wonderful things she would be able to do as a great magician the next morning she goes to visit Atemus and she tells him about what she has dreamed

Mana: Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.
((No offense,but that was kinda cheap.))  

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:10 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
mystical_elfgirl12

i iknow i couldnt think of a good rpg thing to do next so i came up with a dream for her but i am going to do better next time lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:01 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
-[Faiths Revenge]-
mystical_elfgirl12

i iknow i couldnt think of a good rpg thing to do next so i came up with a dream for her but i am going to do better next time lol
((Oki,no offence taken?))  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:46 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
mystical_elfgirl12
-[Faiths Revenge]-
mystical_elfgirl12

((Oki,no offence taken?))
of course not i am glad that you let me know so i can do better next time giggle  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:26 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
((Are made-ups allowed?))

Certainly... the rules are on the first post...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:23 pm
oni_kura
(i'm really sorry for not being here and all but why are people skipping to 'the next day' already? Oh well, i can fix this.
Akifa sat in his cell, nursing his now bloody wrist(i dunno where i got this idea but i didn't think Akifa would come willingly). Said wrist was bleeding because of his, failed, attempt to take his own life instead of getting stoned or whipped to death be some crazy, egotistical priest. That plan had backfired. Now, not only was he in pain, but he was in a dungeon and facing the death sentence. He thought that death was a bit harsh, but these nobles didn't know anything about compassion(Ha ha. Akifa talking about compassion). The thief sighed and closed his eyes, hoping to get some rest before his sentencing.

(I have no idea)

Seth had spent that rest of that day and the next morning in his chambers pondering what he should with Akifa. He didn't really want to kill him, even he knew that such a punishment was a bit harsh, but also didn't want the King of Thieves to get away with his crimes. He had come to a decision... he was going to let Akifa live -- because he was so nice-- but he was going to torture him anyway, as he liked to see Akifa squirm. And he had a even better surprise in store of the thief. At the moment, he was walking down the cold, clammy steps down to the dungeon, to pay a little visit to the thief and break the "good" news to him -- in his opinion at least, if not in Akifa's. When he reached the floor, he immediately strode over to the thief's cell, the Sennen Rod in hand, along with something else in the other. This was going to be fun.

He stood infront of the King of Thieves' cell, finding him asleep. He smirked at this, as Akifa was about to get a very rude awakening. No... he wasn't going to wake the thief. Infact he was going to do the very opposite. He sprayed a white fog into the cell --a kind of sleeping gas-- and then after the fog has evaporated, and he unlocked the cell and stepped inside. He revealed what he had been holding his his other hand... chains and shackles. He kneeled infront of the deeply sleeping thief and slipped the shackles on his wrists, ankles and neck, slipping the chains into the loops on the shackles and locking them. He picked up the thief king into his arms and exited the cell, locking it with one hand, supporting Akifa with the other arm. He shifted the thief's weight back in both arms again and teleported them into his chambers.

When the teleportation was completed, he placed the thief down on the warm tile floor, putting a pilliow under his head and exited his chambers for a short while, before coming back a few minutes later with more chains and a few escorts at his sides. He attached another chain to the still sleeping thief's neck and attached this chain to a loop on the wall, a smile forming on his lips. He then instructed his escorts to keep the sleeping theif company, while he took a trip to the hospital wing, to see how Mahaado was doing.

(I will roleplay the escorts as well... sweatdrop And Seth isn't going to do anything yaoi... promise... wink )

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff