View Results

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:54 pm
FMA_Fangirl83
I can't stand Kikyo! She tells Kagome she doesn't belong in that world and yet she doesn't give up her body of clay now does she? stare And I'd like to know how she managed to fall off the cliff and not break. xp

Well first of all, this is a horrible topic pitting two groups of people against each other! And I have to say you obviously haven't read the whole manga yet.

Anyways...
I choose Kikyou.
I think Kagome is OK, but Kikyou stole my fangurl heart the first day I found out about her, I like how she's built as a character like a villain would be but in turn isn't. She's quite cold when she wants to be but eventually is understanding of Kagome and Inuyasha and lets them be together, that's why I feel bad for her and wish she could've done the same with Suikotsu...or ANYONE for that matter.
I don't feel bad for Inuyasha, he shouldn't have grown close to Kagome if he wasn't emotionally ready. Besides, he did have a strong bond with Kikyou but their love isn't the same as before.
He will probably end up with neither but if he did it would obviously be Kagome....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:15 pm
- Kagome or Kikyo?:neither.....I think that both of them will fail in geting what they want from inuyasha.
- Why your choice?with kikyo dead and kagome's relationship with him a mess it just can't work.
- Do you still like the other girl?.........nope....they are both self centered.
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?yes hes torn from kikyos death and can't cope....and kagomes trying to tame him when he doesn't need to be.
- Will he end up with them?no,he won't...  

kierena

Wheezing Believer

15,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

anime423

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Kagome or Kikyo: Kikyo
- Why your choice: Kagome is always complaining about this or that.
- Do you still like the other girl: NO I HATE KAGOME
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless: Yes because he has to deal with Kagome
- Will he end up with them: No. Kikyo will die (again) and Kagome will go back to her own Era.

KAGOME MUST DIE!!! evil sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:35 am
- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?
- Do you still like the other girl?
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?
- Will he end up with them?

- i would pick kikyo
- cmon man, kagome just isnt right for inuyasha imo(my real reason is too long xP)
- pfft please, i hate kagome's type
- yeah, i guess. but hey, its his own fault
- idk lol i havent been watching inuyasha lately(lie)

*sigh*poor kikyo  

jetska

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:50 pm
jetska
- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?
- Do you still like the other girl?
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?
- Will he end up with them?

- i would pick kikyo
- cmon man, kagome just isnt right for inuyasha imo(my real reason is too long xP)
- pfft please, i hate kagome's type
- yeah, i guess. but hey, its his own fault
- idk lol i havent been watching inuyasha lately(lie)

*sigh*poor kikyo

I agree! >-<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 am
i say kagome although inuyasha could always go with kikyo if kagome makes him sit to much. biggrin  

mikem11893

Tropicalia7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 pm
I think he needs to be with Kagome. I mean, Kikyo is DEAD! I hate how she still wanders around like she is suppost to be there. I hope Kagome and Inuyasha will go together! I don't feel sorry for Inuyasha, I feel sorry for Kagome. I mean, she still has to put up with him still running after Kikyo every time he gets her scent.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 pm
kagome  

mikem11893

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:42 pm
modest_are_the_hottest7
I think he needs to be with Kagome. I mean, Kikyo is DEAD! I hate how she still wanders around like she is suppost to be there. I hope Kagome and Inuyasha will go together! I don't feel sorry for Inuyasha, I feel sorry for Kagome. I mean, she still has to put up with him still running after Kikyo every time he gets her scent.

You're gay, like KAGOME is supposed to frigging be there?! It's not even HER TIME PERIOD. Jeez. You people are so ******** hypocritical.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:56 am
I can't stand Kikiyo... Inuyasha loves Kagomay more, and he's just dosen't know how to "let" go of kikyo...  

KissJohnnyDepp

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:43 pm
KissJohnnyDepp
I can't stand Kikiyo... Inuyasha loves Kagomay more, and he's just dosen't know how to "let" go of kikyo...

OMFG, go get a damn dictionary or something. You spell Japanese words like s**t!!! >:V That's another thing Kikyou haters are dumb about. SPELLING.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:44 pm
Kagome  

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:46 pm
Why?
well she is living and Kikio is made of clay, she is not alive and if they were together whos to say she even has all the right equipment? Never the less it would be quite difficult for them to grow old together and have children.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:49 pm
I still like Kikio and I feel sorry for her and for how her relationship with Inuyash was twisted into destruction for them both, and that it caused her death. But at least somewhere deep inside she still loved him enough to not kill him before she died.  

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:54 pm
And as far as Inuyasha and Kagome being together?
Well one of them would have to give up something for it to work out.
Either Kagome give up her family and everyone els that she cares for to live in his time to be with him. Or Inuyasha would have to give up his time and all of his friends and memories. Not that he would have to forget everything, well not the important stuff but he might not be able to live in Kagomes world so I think it would be a matter of her living in his time.  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff