Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:51 am
Ryuken38
i wanna be a crew member

... lol me too as well. but only they decide.

An idea hmm..

actually i have none.. wow..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:05 pm
Only reprieve can make someone a crew member. How she makes these decisions I do not know.

I think the best way to become crew is to not ask and to simply do what you can to make this guild a great place to be. Helping others out and such. 3nodding Reprieve may reward your efforts and you proven ability by making you crew.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:47 pm
yup...i have the same goal  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:40 pm
Ryuken38
yup...i have the same goal

ditto  

Barres Granola

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:41 pm
me to
( I am joking I already am one biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:56 pm
I was one of the first members here, also one of the first crew ;D(not the first, one of the first hehe)
Just dedicate yourself, dnt spam, and if you ask your probally not gonna get it, hell out of nowhere reprieve asked me to be one awhile ago ;D It was funnerific.  

Analog Boy
Crew

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:49 pm
looks like im at 5 th place in the guild..i think...in making post..hehe xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:19 pm
I would like to suggest a thread for the serious discussion of the weeks manga release were we can discuss current topics and guess about future events.  

Fire Wraith

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:28 am
that would be nice  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:14 pm
*thumbs up* Good idea

Until we get one up you can always try the Shinobi Hideout. But I understand it's more of a chat focus so I will work on making a thread for discussion.

I've got a three day weekend and no where to go so I'm hoping to get a lot done in the guild this weekend. I will see if I can get a discussion thread going soon. wink  

Reprieve
Captain

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:31 pm
Reprieve
*thumbs up* Good idea

Until we get one up you can always try the Shinobi Hideout. But I understand it's more of a chat focus so I will work on making a thread for discussion.

I've got a three day weekend and no where to go so I'm hoping to get a lot done in the guild this weekend. I will see if I can get a discussion thread going soon. wink

I know.. I can make a "Serious Naruto series discussion" thread. even sticky it. And warn that any off topic posting in that thread may and possibly WILL result in post deletion.

We need to also maybe start a list of offending members. Members that repeatedly make uneccessary post and such even AFTER being told and having things explained why what they did was wrong. After so many repeated offenses they could be banned. or something. I really want to try out that ban button...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:33 pm
Zrana
Reprieve
*thumbs up* Good idea

I know.. I can make a "Serious Naruto series discussion" thread. even sticky it. And warn that any off topic posting in that thread may and possibly WILL result in post deletion.

We need to also maybe start a list of offending members. Members that repeatedly make uneccessary post and such even AFTER being told and having things explained why what they did was wrong. After so many repeated offenses they could be banned. or something. I really want to try out that ban button...

lol I to wanted try that.  

CatEarzRSexi01

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:05 am
so umm...maybe there should be a way how ppl get to join to be a crew member easily?..cuz im hecka interested in being one..im like on here everyday... sweatdrop ..im looking at reprieve right now.. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:38 am
Ryuken38
so umm...maybe there should be a way how ppl get to join to be a crew member easily?..cuz im hecka interested in being one..im like on here everyday... sweatdrop ..im looking at reprieve right now.. eek

Repreive already said not to ask. If we tell people how to become one, everyone will want to become one, and that'd be annoying as hell to deal with.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:36 pm
Ok, about the crew member thing.

Whenever I feel that we need new crew members I look randomly around the guild to see anyone who would stand out as a good one. It's pretty obvious what I'd look for, just good members. I will never choose anyone from what they wear, the amount of gold in their pockets, or how much they have donated.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS!
>>>If you're not chosen as a crew member, that doesn't mean I dislike you or that you aren't good enough, it's just that there are a lot of members that would make a good crew and I can't make everyone part of it. I would prefer to have a smaller crew that I can communicate easier with.

I'm not making any new crew members as of now but I will in the future. Even if you're not chosen as a crew member next time, I will always be needing new members as the guild grows. In other words, you may not get chosen this time but you may next time.

One last thing...
Crew members may get their name on the front page but other than that, they can only really edit posts and accept/decline requests. I depend on them to help me out with guild issues and work on other guild things aswell. There's no "gold gaining" stuff or anything like that, just the pride of knowing that you're helping the guild out.

So just be sure to thank your current guild crew members, they do a lot of work to keep this guild in good shape. Please don't ever act mean to one, I won't tolerate it.

And if you would like to be a crew member, just be a kind, respectful member and you never know, I might pm you with the invitation someday. wink

Mercy! No more pms! gonk lol  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces