Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:49 pm
skypheonix
slighter
flame ran straight for the lake and got himself a drink fo water
*he sat there and waited for him to finish*
he finished drinking and looked abck at sky "im sorry, but i never got your name"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:51 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
he finished drinking and looked abck at sky "im sorry, but i never got your name"
*he smiled* I'm Sky the......err.....a protector in this packs land. and you are?  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:53 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
*he smiled* I'm Sky the......err.....a protector in this packs land. and you are?
"hi sky, im uh...flame...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:59 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
Nice to meet you flame...where do you come from?  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:00 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
flame looked around then abck at him "i...i...i got to go"then flame started to back off the ramn off into the distance((i gtg cyah))  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:02 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
flame looked around then abck at him "i...i...i got to go"then flame started to back off the ramn off into the distance((i gtg cyah))
*he sighed* goodbye flame may we meet again  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:02 pm
flame woke up adn ehaded off to he lake and got himself a drink fo water and at the same time went out looking for left over food  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:36 pm
slighter walk over to teh lake after having the little discusion whit flame and his ehind a tree where now1 could see him  

Slighter
Captain

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:24 pm
Meagan decided to take a nap on the shore. So she plopped down and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep enjoying the tranquility of this place  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:37 am
Maewolf
Meagan decided to take a nap on the shore. So she plopped down and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep enjoying the tranquility of this place
Katashi looked over seeing the other wolf and walked quietly ver and sat beside her. "I wonder why I'm not seen her before...."she thought looking at her trying to remember...  

cyberkawaii

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:57 am
cyberkawaii
Maewolf
Katashi looked over seeing the other wolf and walked quietly ver and sat beside her. "I wonder why I'm not seen her before...."she thought looking at her trying to remember...

Meagan woke up slowly feeling someones eyes on her. She looked up to see another wolf sitting beside her. She slowly sat up and lowered her head not knowing the place in the pack of this wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:13 pm
-Kita wandered out of the forest, keeping her head low, and tail tucked. Huffing lightly to herself, she looked up at the feeling of a calm breeze. Seeing that she was approaching the large body of water, her ears flicked forward, as her fur ruffled slightly with the wind. A soft whimper grew in her throat, as she lowered her head again and continued padding off towards the shore-  

Kita Rottura

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 am
-As soon as the she-wolf grew close enough to the shore, to the point where she felt cool water wash over her paws, Kita closed her eyes and inhaled slowly. With her fur being scattered around wildly in the wind, it was causing the white wolf to loose concentration. Sighing slightly, she opened her eyes and looked down obidently, as if she was obeying the water. Kita laid down in the shallow end of the lake and stared out at the forest, thinking intently-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:23 pm
-Ignoring a few random fish that swam by, Kita yawned slightly. With twitching ears, she slowly sat up, noticing her chest soaked with water. Not paying much attention to her heavy coat, the she-wolf slowly trotted off towards the forest, leaving small pawprints on the ground behind her-  

Kita Rottura

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:47 pm
After Malik had walked away from the alphas, he intended to go to the lake for a quick drink. He walked to end edge of the lake and sat down on his haunches and lapped up the water slowly. He sniffed around suddenly after catching Kita's scent. He lifted his head up and sighed while noticing Kita's pawprints inprinted in the ground and began following them.
((Ok time to go o_O;; ))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces