Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:42 am
Name~ Aonice Mitsoku
Age~ 16
Race ~ Believed to be Human.
Description ~ This is Aonice, She's 16, small, with a hight of about 4'6" and well built, except when it comes to her more flat chest.. Aonice has long jet black hair that falls to her knees and pale white skin with a tone of creamy shades. She has very organic and rounded features, yet very geometrical blue eyes that seem to flare between royal and sky blue. She has a realistically small waist, slightly wide sholdiers, and her hips can rival Ja-lo's, even for her small size. Aonice likes to keep abundant and mysterious, although when you get to know her, you expierience and find many surprises about her. She seeks for Companionship, but is not exactly looking for romance at the moment, simply friends...
Weapons/Magic ~4' katana , 2.5' Katana, Custom made Sniper Rifle. Cutting edge technology, As far as magic, Duriblity enhancing spells for her katana, simple white magic, and 2 more spells that cause destruction on a massive scale, but she isnt capable of casting them properly yet, she just knows how to do them, and is able to absorb most lightning magic, but isnt capable of casting lightning magic, even though it is her element.
Abilities ~ Extremly Fast, Dead on marksman, Assasin-matial arts, gymnist, incredible strength in her legs.
Side~ Neutral/mercenary
Aonice Casual
Aonice Warrior  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:50 am
Name: Jon E Dominder
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'9"
Weight: aprox 132
Hair Color: Not sure what best describes it, I guess it's sandy blond
Eye Color: green with just a hint of blue
Skin Color: kinda normal, got a redish tint I guess.. Plus little white spots in various locations...
Relationships: Used to have GF alooong time ago... She was a b***h... Have an online Bf a the moment and I'm hooping to be able to visit him this summer... If my finances work out.. ( I hate being a poor student.. XD )
Family: Mom, dad and three younger siblings, one sister and two brothers. It's no the best family in the world but I guess they'll do...
Friends: One, kinda.. Meh.. Haven't seen him in a while since he's of on military training... *sighs* I wish I had more friends....
Interests: Art... Pc and video games... Anime.. Martial arts..
Health: Meh.. Underweight and weak... Eats alot of fatty foods... All in all, I feel better than I should... biggrin
Other stuff: Not much... Have trained some AiKiDo... And quit it, twice.. Only ever got to 6:th Kyu, which is the first grade XD
And also I study... Trying to become a graphics designer actually...  

TeTarga

Dorielf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Name- Ris
Age- 16
Sex- Female
Height- 5'4
Weight- 134lbs
Hair Color- dirty blond
Eye Color- blue with yellow flecks
Skin Color- pale white. very very pale

Location- Canada

Relationship- Don't have one. Have never been in one. *ish sad*

Employment- I'm a student, I don't work yet.

Family- I live with my mom, dad, 3 brothers, sister, grandma, grandpa, and a dog, and a hamster.

Friends- I have one REALLY good friend, my Billy-kun. But he lives far away now. *sigh* I also have Tyrel and Danielle at my new school, who are good friends. And a bunch of people I hang out with, who I suppose are friends too: Chris, Rachel, Colon, Matt, Mifa, Heather, Katie, Erik, Katelyn, Chelsea, Greg, Lisa, Rob... I think there are some more, but I can't remember. And I have LOTS of internet friends.

Health- I feel good, but apparently if I keep living the way I do, I will not be feeling so good in 10 years or so

Interests- I dunno... books, drawing, movies... stuff *shrugs*

Hobbies- I draw, and I sing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:04 am
Name: Kurt
Alias: Rune or Godhi
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Hair Color: reddish-brown
Eye Color: blue (sometimes blue-gray)
Skin Color: Pale, shading to light tan in the Summer

Relationship: none. I'm a lonely old bear. sad
Orientation: Straight.

Employment: I'm currently unemployed, having been terminated by Di$neyCorp for not being a chirpy little animatronic character.
A dirty secret about Di$ney--they discriminate based on age and looks.
Next time you go to Di$neyland, take a good look at the employees who are not engineers or technical staff; unless they started working there before the age of forty, you will see no middle-aged folks working at the Park. Same goes for overweight folks.
I've lived in Anaheim for more than twenty-five years... I know stuff the Mou$e does NOT want you to know.
2004 sucked. 2005 can't possibly be any worse.
On a more positive note, I may be working on rewriting a screenplay for an up-and-coming film company. Wish me luck!

Family: We won't talk about them. gonk
Friends: I have a number of friends among the local furries, roleplaying gamers, neo-Pagans, and sci-fi and anime fans.

Accomplishments: I'm a published roleplaying game designer as well as an expert on mythology, mysticism, and the occult. Although I've yet to have a screenplay of mine produced professionally, I'm working on a horror film script entitled "Curse of the Wendigo" and with the credit for the revision mentioned above, I hope to finally earn some recognition in Hollywood and join the Screenwriter's Guild.

Health: I'm trying to follow a healthy diet and lose weight, especially since I'm over 40 and have been overweight most of my adult life. I also suffer from severe allergy and acute sinus problems, and the past few months have not been good for me, as I'm either coming down with the flu or suffering from allergy attacks.
2005 has got to be better... crying

Interests: Furries, anime, science fiction, fantasy, horror, classic rock music, and attractive women. heart

Hobbies: Roleplaying games, writing, book collecting, gardening, reading, mysticism and the occult, online chat rooms and bulletin boards.

Gaia: I'm not questing for anything on Gaia, except maybe a good hat or two. Everything is so damn expensive!
Of course, there are always the Guilds...  

godhi

whitewulfe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:38 am
Ah, it shouldn't kill me. biggrin

Name: Matt
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual/gay
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160ish lbs
Hair Color: Currently Dark Brown (natural)
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Fluctuates from several different shades of white... Occasionally is whatever color of paint I'm dealing with...

Relationship: Currently mated to an uber-cute fox. Sadly, he lives two hours away from me, up in Edmonton. Hope is to eventually resolve said problem. smile

Employment: Currently unemployed, seeking work in the automotives field (specifically automotive maintenance). Was a reviewer for ExplosiveLabs, however the CEO can't be reached, and the site is refusing connections - EL is assumed dead by practically all former "employees".

Family: Don't really know what to say about such, still living with the parents, most of the family is on the west coast of canada, although there's relatives all throughout north america...

Friends: They're practically all in Edmonton, which is two hours away (well, theoretically an hour and a half but still, takes another half hour to get to them after getting to edmonton. razz )

Accomplishments: This may sound silly, but not injuring myself when doing the entirety of Project Wulfenbane (well, the old buildup, a new buildup will eventually happen as I need more power for the comp, Tribes Vengeance demands waaay too much of the current rig). I honestly can't think of anything else...

Health: Not too bad, not too hot either... Problems with the left ankle, both knees (especially the right one), and most of all, my right wrist, which was damaged even further by physiotherapists who don't know how to listen to their patients... But that's another story.

Interests: cars, video/computer games, sketching/drafting (although I'm terrible at such)

Hobbies: solo 2 autocross (hope is to actually participate this year, securing my own wheels hopefully in the next few months)

Photos:
http://www.whitewulfe.com/images/WhiteWulfe_Collar_Dec25_2004.jpg
^Not the best photo of me, but oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:52 pm
Name: Dino
Languages known: Hindi, Tamil, English, Enough Spanish to get by in South America
Most important material thing I own: My Brightheart Racoon (Care Bear cousins) plushie that I've had since I was three years old. Teddy's been with me through everything, and I still love him dearly.

Family: The less said, the better. Teddy got plenty of tear stains on him because of them. 'Nuff said.

Accomplishments: Got my whole college paid for in undergrad, because my grades/extracurriculars were enough to get me scholarships. I then finished my bachelor's in Science in three years because of all he AP and dual enrollment classes I was in during high school. Getting a job that pays double what my dad does now.

Doing all of the above on my own.

Photo:
User Image
I SEE YOU! ^_^

Relationship: Single
Orientation: Gay. To the core. >.>

Talents: I can cook more or less anything you set in front of me, and I can cook it well. I love reading, and will generally polish off a novel each day when I have the books available. I'm a writer, and know how to express exactly what I need you to know when I need to.

Openness: My life is an open book. Ask, and I'll be glad to tell you what you'd like to know (for the most part).  

Dino

Friendly Member

11,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BerzerkerOr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
Name, Christopher A. Fitzgerald
age, 16
Local, Denver CO.
languages, english, a mush of French german and spanish.
Sex, Male
eyes, grey
height, 5ft 11in
weight, 145
Sexual orientation, Straight, Accepting of other orientations
Hair, Brown w/ natural red tint
skin color, white
Local, Denver CO.

Relationship, have had a constant girlfriend for three years

Employment, Odd jobs at home and looking for employment anywhere that will pay me some money.

Family, I don't like them and I wont go into all the reasons why.

Friends, spread all throughout westminster as well as my producer friend one city over.

Accomplishments, Getting voice acting gigs, Getting good with Graphic arts, weight lifting untill I was strong enough to beat anyone at school

Health, Good, allergies to some things but not severe, Knee was dislocated once so it gets gimpy sometimes, eyesight is pretty bad I have to wear contacts

Interests, Voice acting, art, video games, fighting

Hobbies, Gaming, weight lifting, Anime, manga, horror movies

Do not have nor know how to put pictures up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:06 pm
Name: Ryan Daniel Carr...
Alias: Well, it really wouldn't be an alias then, would it? *Chuckles* It's Kamui...
Sex: Male...
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 178 lbs...
Hair Color: Dark brown...
Eye Color:Brown...
Skin Color:White, but a rather dark complexion...

Location: Virginia USA...(I'll edit this later to include how far into the middle of nowhere I live...)

Relationship Status:Oh no, where do I start...? Well, I have yet to be in a serious relationship once. I'm not interested in even being with anyone right now. I'm still a 100% virgin. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being alone my whole life, since it has worked rather well for the past 18 years of my life. I may be in love right now, but it is unrequited...

Sexual Orientation: Not that it matters anyway, but since you are reading this, you must be at least slightly interested. So, ask...

Employment: Well, I'm starting a new job on February 11th. I'll be making enough money to finally have the prospect of leaving my parent's home, so that about covers that...

Family: I have a younger brother who isn't annoying. He may frustrate me rather often, but it's just the conflicts between our personalities. He is cirtical of me, while I am of him.

My older brother left the house at least two years ago. I barely know him anymore, as much as I enjoy his company and miss him.

My mother just pisses me off, because I always have to call her on her bullshit. Unfortunatly, she doesn't use enough of her brain to realize she is an idiot...

My father is just that, my father. I don't know what more to say of him, because he is so much like me. Each of his traits seems to go unnoticed by me, because I possess them myself. If I had to depict him as anything...I'd say he is funny...

Friends: There are very few people to put in this category. I'll simply say that the few friends I have are the ones I would like to know for the rest of my life...

Accomplishments: Well, I'm in the middle of writing a couple novels. Besides that, I'm afraid I have yet to be alive long enough to have accomplished anything really worthy of mentioning...

Interests: Well, anime would be the biggest one. Role Playing is a definate second. Besides that, stating my opinion, and not taking s**t rom anyone...

Hobbies: None. I have no time to worry over enjoying myself very much. My only hobby is the time I spend on here really. The rest of my time I am sitting around without anything to do while here at home. I suppose the closest thing to a hobby would be walking out on the backroads for hours at a time, singing and dancing to myself.

Gaia:Well, I spend all my time in ED, stating my opinion...

I have no ending for this so I take a small bow...*Bows before his small audience gracefully.*

I apologize for taking up so much of your time...

iKkN0w

windrider118

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:32 am
Name: Ayla Jade taylor
hhigiht:5.61/2
brithday: oct 27 1987
sex: female/straghit
skin color: Brown
Reltionship: alone
wheigt: losing some pounds
Hobbies: play my x-box, surfing the web, making up anmie shows in head,making books, drawing and other wried things
Friends: I do have some but most of them are adults I get along better with people older then me and I do have some friends my age but out more friends adult and teen I have more friends that are males

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:40 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sir Miki

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out