Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:27 am
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Mine_chan
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop

Gee, poor Mine_chan. Oh and, I did see the circus episode. That was a good one. Poor Kenshin, he-he.

More like Sano pinned onto the board for Kaoru's awful target practice. Poor Sano... 3nodding

OMG and Kenshin sings the sake song..."Drink, drink sake, you'll be the most famous in the world if you drink sake..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:04 am
Yes xd I think that the circus episode was one of the funniest ^_^  

Youkai_Kurama

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:17 pm
bloodlust21
I love when Kenshin is fighting Saito and turns buttosai-ish (drool- he's hotter as a buttosai) and when he first meets Misao- thats hilarious. xd

MISAO!!! ahem... funnyness follows her around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:21 pm
bloodlust21
I love when Kenshin is fighting Saito and turns buttosai-ish (drool- he's hotter as a buttosai) and when he first meets Misao- thats hilarious. xd

she thinks Kenshin's poor... blaugh  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:23 pm
((btw Misao where'd ya get that Sora gif? it's cute!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:58 pm
Yer right Misao Sama, fun usually means Misao. Hmm, maybe it's the other way around, he-he. sweatdrop

Btw Misao-Sama! You got an inquiry on the post above mine. Don't forget to check it out. I do wonder about that myself...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:06 am
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Mine_chan
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop

Gee, poor Mine_chan. Oh and, I did see the circus episode. That was a good one. Poor Kenshin, he-he.

More like Sano pinned onto the board for Kaoru's awful target practice. Poor Sano... 3nodding

yup! I'm a major sano fan!! heart XP ya poor sano, it's all evil kaoru's fault! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:36 am
I see you also like Inuyasha there Mine chan. Have you read my fanfic yet? It's right here in the guild!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:18 am
hypnocrown
I see you also like Inuyasha there Mine chan. Have you read my fanfic yet? It's right here in the guild!

Ya I love Inuyasha! whee no I didn't read it... I want to though if it's about Inuyasha and kenshin! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:55 pm
Mine_chan
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

yup! I'm a major sano fan!! heart XP ya poor sano, it's all evil kaoru's fault! blaugh
Lol! That was SUCH a FUNNY episode!!! LMAO!!! xd That and the one where Kenshin meets Misao on his way to Kyoto... Halarious!! And the ones I mentioned before about Hiko and etc... Hehe sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:51 pm
watchdawg77
((btw Misao where'd ya get that Sora gif? it's cute!))

I forgot the real url but here's the condensed one: http://tinyurl.com/5wp2c  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:54 pm
Sephiralen
Mine_chan
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

Lol! That was SUCH a FUNNY episode!!! LMAO!!! xd That and the one where Kenshin meets Misao on his way to Kyoto... Halarious!! And the ones I mentioned before about Hiko and etc... Hehe sweatdrop

Hiko and Kenshin encounters are really fun to watch..."Baka deshi (stupid pupil)..."  

Misao-hime

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:44 am
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

Eheheh.. Can't say I have, Hypno... I saw half of the Jimmy Newtron movie and got sick of it... It was a little too immature for me sweatdrop ... But it does sound painful! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:28 pm
Sephiralen
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

Eheheh.. Can't say I have, Hypno... I saw half of the Jimmy Newtron movie and got sick of it... It was a little too immature for me sweatdrop ... But it does sound painful! stressed

Not only painful but embarassing. redface  

Misao-hime

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:20 am
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

Not only painful but embarassing. redface
Hehe, ya... xp  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas