100%
 100%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 79

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:42 am
Nightheartwolf
Neurotic Angel
Nightheartwolf
well, mine in itelf isn't that wierd but i don't know any others like it. i'm a wotter... wolf-otter

Wow, that sounds really cute.
i'd like to think that it is xd

I'd love to draw it. ^^ Maybe when I have free time, I will.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:41 am
I thought I was something odd...

A Light blue Livingston's Fruit Bat.
(Yes, take your gay jokes now.. haha. I eat fruits... xp )

Weirdest, I saw was a meerkat/bull hybrid. burning_eyes  

Mister Minty

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SunflowerGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:36 pm
I am actually considering making my character a fish, likely a clownfish. I've never seen any of those around as of yet. Marine mammals like dolphins and orcas are fairly common, but they don't count. There are some sharks out there, but they are big mean predators who want to eat me and their teeth scare me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:56 pm
How about a character that looke like a cross between an Orukhai (from Lord of the Rings), Hopper (from A Bugs Life), and Perfect Cell (From Dragonball Z). He's the villain in one of my RPs. His name is Thurgid`Lar... Anyways, just thought I'd bring up another insect furry/skelly...  

RavendorFoxx

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:28 pm
biggrin Blue Jay, I am and forever I will be.

And I've never met another like me. Ever. I swear to gods, when furrs come equipped with wings, they want to change everything else. Me? I stay true to my species. 3nodding No weird colors, piercings (yet), appendages, etc.

J'adore ma petit oiseau!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:08 pm
Neurotic Angel
Nightheartwolf
Neurotic Angel
Nightheartwolf
well, mine in itelf isn't that wierd but i don't know any others like it. i'm a wotter... wolf-otter

Wow, that sounds really cute.
i'd like to think that it is xd

I'd love to draw it. ^^ Maybe when I have free time, I will.
if you do show me!!! i haven't really figured out just quite how to draw one....  

ElieWolf

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:09 pm
I swear, I have seen some anthro airplanes somewhere.

I have look for the pics. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:26 pm
The_Ky-Guy
I swear, I have seen some anthro airplanes somewhere.

I have look for the pics. xp
I think I actually seen an anthro plane before, it sounds familar for some reason.  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:38 pm
Here's a plant/insect anthro I drew once... (He has that stuff that makes plants green running through his viens...)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:15 pm
My character is a saber tooth tiger anthro...has anyone ever seen one of those (I personally havent)  

Mimbi Mu

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:19 pm
Alainn Dearmad
biggrin Blue Jay, I am and forever I will be.

And I've never met another like me. Ever. I swear to gods, when furrs come equipped with wings, they want to change everything else. Me? I stay true to my species. 3nodding No weird colors, piercings (yet), appendages, etc.

J'adore ma petit oiseau!

<33 I saw a Bluejay before, but it was no ones fursona. J'adore ta petit oiseau aussi!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:39 pm
I once thought I was a Raven. And before that, I thought I was a gecko. (Except I didn't know about furries, then... I just explained my personality that way.) But, I hadn't read about the red fox. I was interested in reptiles and amphibians, then birds. Only recently (about two years ago) did I begin a study of mammals. So, that's when I realized what I truly was. 3nodding
But, I was and would have been a raven at one time. (My username is proof. )  

RavendorFoxx

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:59 pm
RavendorFoxx
I once thought I was a Raven. And before that, I thought I was a gecko. (Except I didn't know about furries, then... I just explained my personality that way.) But, I hadn't read about the red fox. I was interested in reptiles and amphibians, then birds. Only recently (about two years ago) did I begin a study of mammals. So, that's when I realized what I truly was. 3nodding

surprised I've always had a connection with birds. They always seem to trust me, even when they don't trust everyone else. Plus, I have a longing to be able to fly. Not on a hanglider or with any sort of mechanics. Sadly, humans are mot made with wings.

That would be something though, wouldn't it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:20 pm
Alainn Dearmad
RavendorFoxx

surprised I've always had a connection with birds. They always seem to trust me, even when they don't trust everyone else. Plus, I have a longing to be able to fly. Not on a hanglider or with any sort of mechanics. Sadly, humans are mot made with wings.

That would be something though, wouldn't it.

Birds are wonderful creatures. I love all animals, and I too have some kind of a connection with them. It's unexplainable, but it's there... ...
Yes... I believe that is one dream that man has always had since he found the bird. To fly... to have wings, or to soar by our own abilities...

Yes.  

RavendorFoxx

RufusShin-Ra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:18 am
Wow, the snail is awsome. ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items