Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

Enjuku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:21 am
I wouldn't, I'd dress it in normal baby chlothes and when its old enough to choose what it wants to wear it can pick.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:19 am
I don't plan on having children. Ever. So it's a non-issue for me.  

Ophelia Rose

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:18 pm
lol probably...i tihnk it would be so cute!!

but i mite not....cuz i was raised on pretty frilly dresses and lacey socks...(hispanic thing rofl )

and to be a girly girl. ( i am...but not like my older sis....*twitch* we are so different)

but still it would be really cute....and awsome looking  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:47 am
Kitsune-Yokai
I'd probably dress them in a bunch of different styles. Kids from 3+ make fun of anything they can find different. Also, this gives them a chance to find out who they are. I honestly don't care if my kids grow up anything like me at all as long as they dress respectfully, you know. Like, nothing too "inviting."

Plus, I may not get married to someone who is "gothic" considering I know and date a lot of "normal" people. There's also the matter of gay marraige. Yep, I'm gay.

Thats what Id defaitnly due. Variety for a baby is good. Otherwise dressing them one way maight make them think that if they wanted to dress another way it would be wrong. YOu know how kids want to please their parents( most do) at this age.  

cynicalspiritvalea

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bad_anakin_girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:36 am
It would be so cute heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:04 pm
Hell yes!!!  

murder at my wedding

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:27 pm
Uh.. actually.. if I'm gonna make my kids wear those outfits.. I'd be hiding 'em from my mom xd

Aaaah.. I'll just say that these are my friends' children.. and petting 'em.

Bet my mom would twitch to death if she knows those are my kids. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:55 pm
If I had children Not until they hit middle school, junior high or any grade past elementary school when there older and are more into wearing what they wish to wear and start to develope there own character would I allow my child to dress Goth.

Now Im open to it, I love the look eveything about the style, I simply love it. But there are problems with dress children as Goths.
One I've never seen it done ....not saying it doesnt happen.
But the child would only be wearing these cloths becuase thats how the parents dress them. And come if they are say from 5-10 years old they may say they want to dress that way, but mostly probley cus they waan be like mommy and daddy.

This could be problem in school, not nessesarly with the school itself , but that as we'll but with other kids. You know how the other kids would react , my son could be the only one like this, I wouldnt want him to be crisised, and a loner at such a young age, and i fear that at this age how kids pick on each and what not, this wil fallow him/her throuh all his /her years and will not get much time to make real freinds.

But at an older age would be able to make freinds first then as the others are older to they be more excepting ppl.  

Crazy_Vamp666

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Maybe for Halloween. But otherwise, not unless they want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:12 pm
when we have children, goths probably wont exist anymore, and the ones that will, will be us old people. So they probably won't want to just like we don't want to be hippies.  

Radioactive Acid Fiend

bakasensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:32 pm
i will dress my children goth, but if for whatever strange reason they don’t like it, well I can force them to be something they are not. But teah they will look cute in black whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:29 am
Most likely, but if they don't like it, they could wear whatever they wanted. Within reason  

darkcrimsongoth

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:19 am
my son is five and he loves dressing like me (though i dress more punk than goth).
i really don't care...however he wants to dress is fine with me (if he was a baby i would be getting him baby clothes from hot topic but, back five years ago they didn't have such a thing *sigh**)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:12 pm
yes of course. that wouldnt be too bad.

or else, only I will look different. >_>

i will even name them with something peculiar. LOL

[+]  

sarim_ravenite

+~Luna.Le.Fay~+

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:50 am
I don't know, I want them to dress the way they want to dress because I know how it feels like to be forced to be clothed in something that they may not like. But it sure would be cute if I did dress them like that though =] !  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff