Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:47 pm
Rentetsu: "Well, Im actually trying to get information on my father and how to use my power at full capacity."
Puts hand on ground and black rose petals flock around him and he prepares to disapear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Skyla was confused with all this talk and suddenly felt really tired. The room began to sway and her vision blurred. "Sophie..." she tried to speak but the words jumbled together. She collapsed on the floor and fell into a deep sleep.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:05 pm
Sophie turned around to see that Sklay fell. ~"Oh no."~ Sophie thought picking Skyla up with no difficulty. Sophie brought Skyla into her room and laid her on the bed. ~"She'll be fine, she just needs some sleep.~ Sophie left the room and went back to the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:03 am
Skyla awoke and looked around the room. She didn't remember what happened and then it all came back to her in a whirlwind of memory that took the wind out of her. She spent the next five minutes breathing. When could muster a breath on her own she sighed and got up.
"I wonder where Sophie went?" The door closed behind her as she walked out of the room in search for her.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:17 pm
Sophie re-entered the library and grabbed a book and sat on a chair next to a table. As she read sliently Midnight, her cat, jumped in her lap. ~"This is a strange book."~ Sophie thought as she read deeper into the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:24 pm
Skyla walked around the hallway and come around to a library. She walked in and then saw Sophie reading a book. She moved across the room and stood in front of her. "What happened?" she asked.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:36 pm
Sophie raised her eyes from the pages of the book looking at Skyla. "You fainted. So I left you in my room." Then she placed her eyes back in the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm
"Oh," she said and stood there staring at Sohpie waiting for more but none came. She then decided to look around the house somemore. So far being a vampire was really boring to Skyla.~Where was the action~ she thought as she went out of the library.  

CA-CHINGY

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:42 am
Sabata needed a place to think. He flew high up, looking for a secluded looking place to go. The abandoned house on the mountain caught his eye, it would do for a while. He shot toward it, angling at the last second to fly straight up the mountain and the walls of the building. He slowed as he reached the higghest point on the building, coming to a rest on the roof. He sat there and just gazed at the city spread out beneath him. He was so focused, he didn't even sense other people nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 pm
Skyla was walking around in the hallway when she heard a noise coming from above. She thought it came from the attic and went to take a look. She found an entrance that led to it and walked up the battered stairs. Looking around she saw no one or nothing. She was about to head down when she had this strange feeling move over her. It was indescribable but she was lured to the window. She opened it and looked out...  

CA-CHINGY

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Sabata's instincts suddenly alerted him of a presence nearby. Cursing himself for not being alert he thrust a hand inside his jacket. Drawing out his blade, he held it lightly in one hand. In his other he formed a ball of blue light. He waited, tense as a spring, for whoever it was to appear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 am
Skyla breathed in the night air and was immediately overwhelmed by the many scents;that it made her vision blurry. She didn't see anybody as she graceful climbed up onto the roof.

A sigh escaped her lips as she stared out towards the moon.
"A new life...A new beginning...A new me..."she said in a whisper as she remembered the past few days.  

CA-CHINGY

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:17 pm
Sabata sensed the presence getting closer. Levitating slowly up, he drifted around the roof toward the presence. He saw it was a woman, climbing up on the roof. He levitated above her and watched her. Stowing his blade, he smiled slightly. Raising his hand, a ball of blue light formed and floated down to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 pm
The wind started to blow and Skyla felt a chill go up her spine. She had a strange feeling of being watched but when she looked around she saw no one. ~Maybe I'm crazy~she thought to herself. Then Skyla was illuminated in a blue light she looked up and saw a blue orb floating down. she looked further up and saw a man levitating above. She wasn't frightened but only stared in amazement. The name PETER PAN ran through her mind which made a small smile form on her lips.  

CA-CHINGY

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Sabata smiled back at her. She's beautiful.. "And what are you doing here young Miss?" he asked, floating down to stand beside her. He sensed she was a fellow vampire, but she seemed uncertain of herself. Must be newly turned... He extended his hand, "I'm Sabata."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff