Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:21 am
Squirrel of Doom
curli
NO MORE EXAMS!!!! rofl pirate

[/randomness]

Heh, that was me about 2 weeks ago, congrats!

I'm so happy about it, it's nuts. Two whole months of doing absolutely nothing, and then it's my last year of high school. The year went by so fast, but I'm so glad it's finally summer holidays!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:01 pm
congrats on finishing your exams,

the fact that school starts and ends in the middle of the year still confuses me

how long till you know how well you did on your exams?  

I be me
Vice Captain

curli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:43 am
Well, I know how I did on the majority of them, but I still have no idea about science and english. i did well though on the rest of them though, so I'm not too worried. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:43 pm
yay!
I was finally able to spam my friends list
ok, so I had to type every name by hand but it worked

and well done on doing well,
I sucked at school  

I be me
Vice Captain

Anal Tampon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Im moving, so I just got my internet back...after a week...you have no idea how bad it is for me to be Internet Deprived...grar....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:33 pm
don't tell me that,
I am moving to a place that won't have internet,
I swear to god that I am going to go insane and install broadband within a month  

I be me
Vice Captain

Anal Tampon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:14 pm
I be me
don't tell me that,
I swear to god that I am going to go insane and install broadband within a month

Ouch...Eck...My day has gone to the shitter, I just learned I get to be a freshman next year too! Isnt that exciting...Grar...Yep...I got 4.5 out of 5 credits to pass....because i failed english...by 2 points...cant enroll in summer school because the registration is over...and my mom juts opened/ got the letter telling me i needed it or i stay back...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:33 pm
a**l Tampon
I be me
don't tell me that,

Ouch...Eck...My day has gone to the shitter, I just learned I get to be a freshman next year too! Isnt that exciting...Grar...Yep...I got 4.5 out of 5 credits to pass....because i failed english...by 2 points...cant enroll in summer school because the registration is over...and my mom juts opened/ got the letter telling me i needed it or i stay back...
arg!
you or your mother should phone and beg,
even though the registration period is over they might still let in late people if the classroom is not full,

and entirely unrelated,
for the first time ever I noticed what your name was and involentarily giggled  

I be me
Vice Captain

Anal Tampon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:41 pm
I be me
a**l Tampon
I be me
don't tell me that,

arg!
you or your mother should phone and beg,
even though the registration period is over they might still let in late people if the classroom is not full,

and entirely unrelated,
for the first time ever I noticed what your name was and involentarily giggled

Hahahaa I changed it a while ago...Im gonna call tommorrrow...I dont want to stay back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:09 am
[complaining rant]
urg drafting patterns is hard

ok, so like the other night I saw an add on the tellie for a medeviel tourdment nearish were my boyfriend lives, and I really really want to go to one of those renfair things, so I decide to go and stay at my boyfiends place.

only problem is, its this weekend, and I want to go in costume, and friday is the day I have an appointment to see if I am elegible for rent assistance/day I (hopefully) have to go and sign my rent thingey, so really it has to be done by thursday

(I am going as a pesant because pesants are easy)
I want a skirt (easy)
apron (easy)
headscarf (easy)
buy a long sleved white top (easy)
make a vestey thing to go over the top (not so damn easy)

since I have a pattern drafting book, and noone around here sells patterns (seriously) so I have to order them from a shop next town over, I decide to draft the pattern myself
only problem is that all I have ever drafted before was skirts, and incase you hadent noticed shirts are a bleaden bit more complacated than skirts.

*pulls at her hair*

but at least I am learning and it won't be as hard next time
[/complaining rant]

*I will get the boyfriend to take photos of the outfit, my hair, and that other skirt I made*  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:00 pm
Yay!
I have bought the undershirt, made the apron, EDIT: and have the skirt finished.
I kindof forgot what it felt like to do something you are good at
suddnely those snotty litte kids at school who respected their teachers and finished their homework early make sence

EDIT again: I also have my vestey thing finished 'cos mummy heped me
I forgot she was smart

I just have to put buttons on things now, and maybe make that undershirt I wasn't sure if I had the time to make

Sewing is fun!
*claps her hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:28 pm
I need to go to Michaels or Jo-Anns or something...I need some more emboridery thread so I can finish my cross stitch project sweatdrop  

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:51 pm
everybody seems to always mention Jo-Anns
I am starting to wish we had one of those here in Australia  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:11 pm
Its one of the bigger craft and fabric chains here in the US. It bought out House of Fabrics quite a few years back. There's nothing particularly special about them. I just happen to have one close by. whee  

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:24 am
I be me
everybody seems to always mention Jo-Anns
I am starting to wish we had one of those here in Australia

Wish we had one in the UK, there don't seem to be any large chain stores that sell crafty stuff here, certainly not that I know of.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff