Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor'

Back to Guilds

A McFLY fan guild 

Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
McFly News & Update: R:A DVD out in May! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blixtra
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:59 pm
that's bad bud great, since you want to meet all of them but two isn't that bad either.. xD Stupid McFly heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:09 am
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein
i have listened to this song (not by McFly crying YET!) but within the first 11 seconds of the song i could see McFly singing it already...

That is only because I sent you the Jellyfish song...
I think I've become a Jellyfish fan.

My mum and dad saw Jellyfish in concert when they were both students at uni =]  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:00 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein
i have listened to this song (not by McFly crying YET!) but within the first 11 seconds of the song i could see McFly singing it already...

That is only because I sent you the Jellyfish song...
I think I've become a Jellyfish fan.

My mum and dad saw Jellyfish in concert when they were both students at uni =]

They are a great band. McFly has made me fall in love with some pretty great bands, such as Jellyfish and they made me fall even more in love with The Beatles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:09 am
wwwwwwoooooohhhhhoooooo number 1 baby  

tez18
Vice Captain

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:20 am
YEY! That makes 7 number 1's!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:05 pm
I'm so glad they got another number one!
They didn't for SNGE did they?
Yay McFly<333  

Bournio_Luvr_004

marshjazz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:54 am
Does anyone know when there next/album single is coming out and what it is going to be?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:52 pm
nope dont know soz

i think they deseved to be number 1 a little longer then a week really but oh well  

tez18
Vice Captain

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:51 pm
marshjazz
Does anyone know when there next/album single is coming out and what it is going to be?

Nope, but I'm keep a watch out for info.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:41 pm
According to the latest bulletin on MySpace, McFly are currently working on new songs

Hey guys - we are in the Caribbean working on songs - but we are looking forward to doing summer shows in a few weeks at Doncaster, Liverpool Pops, T4 and Milton Keynes! Sussex and then the V Festival are shortly thereafter.

Meanwhile we have put the audio to THAT GIRL - live from Manchester Arena - as a new song on myspace .... and if you go to our label website www.mcflyofficial.com you will see OBVIOUSLY from Wembley Arena footage playing in the video box.

See you soon, Danny

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Rainbow Cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:51 pm
I hate living in Canada!!!!! I will never get to see McFly in concert because they arn't coming to Canada!!!! crying I love them tho.....I have to order their c.d's I have Just My Luck, Wonderland (took 2 weeks to come in), and Motion in the Ocean (84 days to come in). If anyone know any news of them maybe coming to Canada...PLZ tell me!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:27 pm
The new single 'The Heart Never Lies' is out today. Oct. 22. The video for it is in the Room 303 sub-forum. Thanks to xDougiex for posting the link.
In other news, the boys go ghosting hunting with Yvette Fielding tomorrow night on ITV2. As soon as it is posted on youtube (I will be looking for it) I will put a link up for all those who, like me, don't live in the UK.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Stinky Tampons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 am
'The Heart Never Lies' is so sad!! And VERY good!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:12 pm
Betty9
'The Heart Never Lies' is so sad!! And VERY good!!

yeah, the vid is so sad... i wish dougie was in more of it crying  

snkrdoodle

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:04 am
Ok, so I haven't updated this in ages (because I never seem to see this thread...) Anyways. As we know, the boys are still somewhat promoting their Radio:ACTIVE album. They are even going to Japan next week. I believe the concert dates for that week start on the 15th, so congrats to Japanese fans! The boys are also touring Latin America at the end of May/beginning of June (something like that.) and are doing another UCAP your of the UK in April. There's also a concert in Amsterdam in April as well as some dates for Austrailia in March.
April is also going to be big for fans because the concert DVD for the Radio:ACTIVE tour is set to be released on the 27th. I'll tell you, that's the one thing I'm really excited for.
Anyways, more updates to come.
-Reven  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas