Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:24 pm
after flame got his drink of water at the lake he headed to the clearing always being silent and trying not to get detected so he would be attacked, then flame went over to a slamm rock sticking out of teh ground and started to hit it around makign alot of noise now till he noticed what he was doing and went to hide beside a tree  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Star's ears perked up. Looking around, she saw no one in particular, and her curiousity getting the better of her, she went to the source of the noises since it was not far away and easy to get to. No one was in sight when she got there and that made her more curious.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:36 pm
me afraid now sensing someone near him started to muble "oh slighter where are you....i could really use your help now" then falme move alittle trying to look aside and steck on a twig and snaped it and let and echo out  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:40 pm
Star snapped around when she heard a twig snap. "Hello...is there someone here...?" She quietly asked. Just in case, she turned wolf, prepared to fight if that's what it ended up to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:42 pm
flame now really afraid took off running away has she was distarcted but made tone of noise and reallized he was standing right infront of her then took off again hopping she didnt see him  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:58 pm
Since she was in her wolf form and she had pretty good sense of smell and hearing, she heard a frantic scrambling to get somewhere and before long, she saw a familiar looking wolf infront of her. "Hey..who a-" Before she could finish, the wolf darted off. "Hey! Wait!" Star tried following them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:01 pm
flame thinking he was safe stoped running and fell over on hisside all tired out since he wasent in shape and started breathing heavily but tried to keep it under control but couldn't since he was so exhausted  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:05 pm
Star purposely lagged behind, but secretly and silently followed him. She skidded to a stop when she found him collapsing to the ground. Seeing the deep breaths he took and from the looks of it, he couldn't run anymore, let alone fight. Deciding that it was safe to come out, Star turned into her half form and came out of hiding. "Hey...you didn't have to run away. I'm not going to hurt you or anything." Star calmly said. "You need some water or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:08 pm
flame remebered who voices that was when he was spyign on slighter and star before and trying to get up but could't but didnt look at her trying to keep is iddentity a secret "yeah please water woudl be good " flame said always looking away so she would't see is face  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:17 pm
Star shrugged. "Sure." She walked to a nearby stream and found a rock shaped like a bowl or a pitcher of some kind. "Wow, just my luck." She took it and scooped up some water, walking carefully back to him. Star offered it to him. "here, can you drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:22 pm
"yeah ofcourse"flame said ahs he rushed taking the water drinking it and never letter her see is face "thx"then flame thought to himself i wounder if she would know im slighter brother if she sees me  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:28 pm
"Good, and no problem." Star smiled and sat down as he drank up the water. "I don't think I've seen you before, though your scent is somewhat familiar. What brings you here?" Star conversationally asked after he seemed like he finished drinking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:30 pm
flame pause for a momment the replied "oh nothing...just passing throught getting away from my old troubles....."  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:34 pm
"Oh, okay. I understand. I mean, I came here in the first place to do just that. But now, somehow, I've joined a pack." Star grinned. "Even when I thought that I could and would not ever join any pack again." She got up. "You must be tired and I think you'd rather be alone while you rest, so I'll just leave now. Maybe we'll meet again someday. Anyways, nice meeting you...say...I haven't caught your name." Star shrugged. "Oh well. I guess sometimes, you don't need to know everything." She smiled and started to walk away. "If you need any help, just howl for me or something. The name's Star." She said over her shoulder.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff