Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:46 pm
Sulkrai took a step ((human form)) back and looked down at Sora, she grinned, "Well what do we have here?" she asks calmly, yet in a taunting voice. Kneeling down she looked Sora straight in the eye, "What happened to our favorite mutt?" she asks abit concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:37 am
((i'm deciding to finally include Almirrah's old companion, since he is always following her in all my stories))

Almirrah notices that the wolves had moved away. She decides to continue to lay on the rock, moon-bathing until even the moon's light began to bother her.
After a while, she walked to the edge of the structure and leaped off into the shadows, her long tail following her. She sighed staring at the littered ground as she walked, but she jumped back a bit when something was in her way. She looked up, and saw her old companion, Deathwatch (that small little round, spirit creature that sorta might be visible in the picture on her profile) floating in the air. He resembled a cute little round ball with long mist trailing behind him. She grinned, glad to see that he had finally returned from his long journey.
'Good evening, Deathwatch. how did you find me here?' she asked, circling the little spirit as it watched her.

Deathwatch raised two strips tof mist (which acted like his arms) and clapped them together in front of him, grinning a small toothy grin.
((his face looks somewhat like this by the way, only he has teeth and is a dark color:: 3nodding ))

applz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:33 pm
O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:36 pm
Sora glared at Sulkrai,"Well me Arkanna,and Seilene got into a fight! and I'm not a mutt!!!"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:45 pm
Sulkrai stood up and put her hands on her hips, "Well at least you answered....."she said looking at Sora, like Arkanna usually would. She for once sighed and looked around,"Where's Seilene?" she asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:50 pm
Sora started to growl,"You have a nose!!Go sniff her out!!"and with that she stood up and ran past Sulkrai  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:01 pm
Sulkrai caught Sora's neck cuff and held onto her, "I have a better idea, you calm your a** down and SHOW me where she is...." she said with a little smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:06 pm
Sora started to snarl  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:16 pm
Sulkrai pulled her back and looked into her eyes, "I'm in a good mood today.. lets not waste it..." she said starting to return to her old self. Then she pushed Sora in front of her, "You are now going to lead me to Seilene .......with out giving me any lip...." she said crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:30 pm
"I don't care if your happy!!!!"Sora yelled as she turned around"I'm not helping you find her!!!!"Sora yelled even louder and ran to her right,disappeating in the shadows  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:48 pm
Sulkrai watched her leave, she yawned, walking away, "I'm feeling abit tired today......" she said lazily. She then started to laugh, looking at the moon ((Oo is it night?!)) "I wonder how long it'll take her to notice......" she said grinning so big her canines shown, glitening in the moon light.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:56 pm
Sora was running,she was so pissed  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Sulkrai looked at her fist, holing up three fingers," First she might be forgetful, ........" she put down one finger, "Then she will feel tired as hell," she put down the next finger, " And last........." she grinned, bearing her canines once more, she started to laugh, " She'll turn into her younger self........it may not be deadly but....it's oh so fun for me...." she laughed some more, then tucking her hands into her pockets, she started off again in the direction of Seilene..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:11 pm
((Who are you talking about???))

Sora found a good spot and sat down looking at the sky  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:46 pm
((Arkanna ....O.o i wanted to do something weird to Arkanna...Sorry for not saying something earlier it didn't regester in my mind.....))

Sulkrai kept on walking, looking around, "Seilene must have gone far...." she said quietly.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff