Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Create a Caption Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seto: *thinking* Was Lorena planning this when she brought me to the circus?

Lorena: Seto, if you keep moving I'm going to cut something.

Seto: *scoffs**moves leg**get stabbed in the leg with a knife flying at him.* OWW!!!!

Lorena:Oo... sweatdrop redface I told you not to move...

(here's the link to the picture if you can't see it. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:11 pm
User Image
Yami: Why Do I have to carry everything?
Anzu: Because when You called me I asked you if you would help me Shop and you said yes.
Yami: That doesn't explain why I have to carry everything.
Anzu: Yes it does. It helps me shop more.
User Image
Mai: Jonouchi what's Yugi looking at?
Jonouchi: His hands.
Mai: Why?
(Both Mai and Jonouchi look at Yugi)
Yugi: M-My Hands They Looks So Cool Witrh Gloves On.
Mai: Ok..... Which Reminds me why are we dressed like this?
(both Yugi and Jonouchi look at her)
Yugi and Jonouchi: *shrugs*
Jonouchi: Now lets go onward to the icecream shop.
Mai and Yugi: YAY!  

LillytheLinks

Weird_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:12 am
Just a quick comment, though this is a reply to posts that have been done months ago...XD

I dunno why 4Kids changed it, but the Big 5 were the creators of the Virtual Reality game in the show, not Seto. They created it to capture Seto; they challenged him and told him if he could win the game, they would leave the company without complaint (as he was going to fire them anyway, but they would've made a big fuss over it). They're the ones who put Mokuba in a dress.

There's something awkward to chew on... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:45 am
Yeah but in the series I think they mainly said it being actually Setos game, he made the characters and whatnot but the Big 5 trapped them in his game. Cause those were his pods they were in while in the game, when they woke up, they were in Setos pods, rememebr, thta was the time Kaiba as stayign away from in mansion due to all the craziness, they couldve took all of them and throw them in there.  

InunaideGner

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:31 am
InunaideGner
Yeah but in the series I think they mainly said it being actually Setos game, he made the characters and whatnot but the Big 5 trapped them in his game. Cause those were his pods they were in while in the game, when they woke up, they were in Setos pods, rememebr, thta was the time Kaiba as stayign away from in mansion due to all the craziness, they couldve took all of them and throw them in there.

that was in the dub ONLY. I've seen both versions, and the big 5 originally made EVERYTHING. So no dice. xD believe me on this one, my friend and I are writing a doujinshi series based on the whole RPG virtual world. xD I was in charge of backroud information and in-game character designs. *getting off-topic* Seto looks like a mix between series one and DotRoses.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:47 am
oh*shrug* well I still like the fact that Seto put him in the dress, I'll look in the japanese series, but it seems that if true, the english had more of a sick thing behind the Mokuba dress situation sweatdrop  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:47 am
InunaideKaiba
oh*shrug* well I still like the fact that Seto put him in the dress, I'll look in the japanese series, but it seems that if true, the english had more of a sick thing behind the Mokuba dress situation sweatdrop

Because America is weird. eek I don't think 4Kids was trying to have any references of tabloidshipping when they said that Seto designed the game. 'Sides, you can't say that Seto designed Adina/Meyari (<- Japanese name) because the Big 5 could have added her in as well. That makes logical sense too. I mean, it was their idea to kidnap & use Moku in the first place. They could have seen Moku as a princess peach type figure and added it in to a) piss Seto off and/or b) to ******** with Seto's mind, having a character look like Moku that would set off his fraternal/paternal protection complex he's got going on, which the Big 5 would use to their advantage and blahblahblah.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:48 am
User Image

Mai: What's wrong with Yuugi?
Jou: He's upset that we lost the Cosplay Masquerade.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Himeno: hey guys stop doing that!
blaugh blaugh
Everybody else: well do what we want to idiot! domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:32 am
All: we are not hollaback girls!  

Usagi Uchiha

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Seth: *reviewing notes* And so... The peasants say that they want us to lower taxes and I said... *keeps talking but Atemu isn't listening*
Atemu: *thinking* 'He used to be so happy... So playful...'
*some time later*
Seth: And so I told Mahaado that the snake in his kilt was a prank...
Atemu: Why can't you be happy anymore?! You've been like this for 10 freaking years!
Seth: stressed
Atemu: *nostalgic* We used to have so much fun...
Seth: Well that's... *remembers Atemu as a small child and starts laughing, his quill breaking* That was so random, Pharaoh! Ha-ha-ha!
Atemu: *irritated* ...Seth...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:08 pm
lol that was great Sana, it looks like thats what is really going on xd  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:59 pm
InunaideKaiba
lol that was great Sana, it looks like thats what is really going on xd
What can I say? I rp as Seth, so I know his character well. Same with Atemu. ^ ^ And when I found that, I thought, "I just have to post this for the guild!" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:41 pm
xD I wanna learn to RP Seth! xB I've spent so much time developing the characters of pointless versions of Seto certainly not poor old Christii that I've never even once thought about RPing as Seth. Evar. xD would you, like, be willing to teachplixels? *will give a cookie or sumptin~*  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:18 pm
Kaiba
xD I wanna learn to RP Seth! xB I've spent so much time developing the characters of pointless versions of Seto certainly not poor old Christii that I've never even once thought about RPing as Seth. Evar. xD would you, like, be willing to teachplixels? *will give a cookie or sumptin~*
xd Sure Kaiba-chan. I can teach you a thing or two...  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff