Submit

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Serenity pivoted her head for a moment, thinking. The way Namu was talking, he didn't think that the person was 'beautiful,' and then he said that he wanted them to be good looking...But the way he was looking at her right now... It was almost as if he was judging her, sizing her up... and then he said that he didn't think that the other would want to meet her.

He said he liked guys right? Maybe he was just pretending not to like the other person when in reality, he really did. She couldn't help but smile as this thought crossed her mind. Maybe later she could use this as some sort of blackmail into getting more information out of him.

"Does he know that you like him...?" She asked boldy, the same smirk still on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:36 am
"I just told you I don't. " Marik raised a brow, and crossed his arms.
"Would you excuse me now? I have to prepare my duels." He marched out of Serenity's room*, and entered his own. He closed the door with a bang, and sat on his bed. "I want her dead... Now... I want that disk... Now... I want it NOW, damnit!" He was about to slam his fist into his pillow when he heard his stomach grumble. "Right... I was hungry..." He looked around in his room and plundered the fridge. :3

*(because that's where they were, right? ._.)  

May La Nee

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces