Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:56 pm
((That line was beautiful... crying ))
"Well fine, but I'm coming with." Seto pouted in a strange and uncharacteristic way.
"Let's hurry! We'll take my ship!" <3*!& cried, jumping into her miraclously repaired ship, fully clothed in a silver jumpsuit, not a bit of dust, ash, or debris on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:27 pm
Mokuba and Seto entered the ship. Mokuba looked around looking like a kid in a candystore.'amazing..' he thought to himself as he sat down buckling up.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:20 pm
"This is a lot bigger on the inside..." Seto remarked, looking around. "And it looks kind of like it's made of cardboard..."
"Quiet you. You're only here because you wouldn't let your brother out of your sight." <3*!& said, piloting her ship. "No be good and repeat everything the computer says. That's you're useless side character job."
"Hey! I'm not a useless side character!" Seto cried out.
"The ship has landed." The computer said.
"The ship has landed." Seto repeated to <3*!&, preparing to open the ships doors. She smiled.
"Come on Mokuba, you're going to save the planet. Seto, you stay here and guard the ship." She ordered, taking Mokuba and leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:40 pm
Mokuba looed shocked turning his glance back at Seto. He handt been away form Setos side since...well ever." Wait! i cnat do anything without Seot with me! " Mokuba exclaimed looking back to her then to Seto once more.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:58 pm
"It's time you stopped living in your brother's shadow. You have to stand up for yourself, be your own person. Do it for him and it will make you even closer." <3*!& posed dramatically, as cheesy patriotic music played and the lighting changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:13 pm
((lol, right now i imagine a american flag behind her for some odd reason xd )) As Mokuba was once more pulled away he still looked back holding out his arm dramatically hand reaching back to Seto." Setooo! " Mokuba cried dramatically as he was pulled away hoping to reach Seto.

((i had to do that, perfect moment blaugh ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:52 am
"It'll be alright Mokuba!" Seto called back. He ducked inside the ship and put on some classical music, bringing out the tripod laser to shoot at crickets, or whatever approximated crickets here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:36 am
Mokuba trusted his brothers judgement following after the women to meet her people.He was nervous, Seto had always been by his side, he was kind of nervous. But now, hed be able to prove to Seto and all Yugioh fans that he wasnt a weak annoying boy that followed Seto everywhere." I'll show all those Yugioh fanatics." he whispered with a hint of rage in his voice, but thinking this gave him more confidence as he straightened his posture as if on top of the world.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:11 pm
<3*!& smiled as she told her people, who all spoke English for some reason, that she had found the great hero and he was here to save them. Everyone applauded and there was a large party lasting all night, which Seto attended for some unknown reason, which was most likely that he was bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:27 pm
Mokuba was having a great time drinking a drink that tasted really good and got him all goofy. it was obvious that it was the drink they put in cartoons that acts surprisingly a lot liek alcohol. Though he was a little unconfortabel with all the girls surrounding him, he was having too much fun to mind all that much.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:06 pm
Seto was having a grand time until someone snuck up on him and gagged him. He struggled, but a stopped when a spork was pushed against him.
"Now stay quiet and we'll get along just fine." A strange voice said, dragging him away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Mokuba looked around, he couldve sworn he saw Seto a few minutes ago. he got up and wandered around trying to find Seto. Then as hes searching that dramtic music plays while someone is trying to find someone else and their getting scared." Seto.." he calls as the music continues to play." Seto?.." his voice called again sounding more worried as the music intensifys." SETOOOO!!.." he called out loudly as if calling to the heavens.

(( xd ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:18 am
((OMG! Seto's been kidnapped! That's role reversal for you!))

Seto was being dragged away and could faintly hear dramatic music and his name being called. He tried to struggle away but was bonked on the head by the mystery kidnapper who was disguised in a black suit with what looked like a gas mask on her face.
"Who are you and what do you want?" Seto asked, scared and very not like his usual self, who would have simply beaten her to a pulp with some fancy jutsu tricks.
"I am Fyer." She replied because certain other halves of that name were already occupied in other RPGs.
"Fire?" Seto asked. "Fire? That's a pretty bad name... Are you sure it's your name, I mean, you don't look much like it, more like a 'Nightshade' or 'Shadow' or something."
"Not Fire! Fyer! Like this, Fee-air! Say it right." She threw a fit like a three-year-old, jumping up and down and shaking her fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:27 pm
((what do you mena role reversal? sweatdrop *is clueless like always*))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:53 am
"Mokuba, what are you doing?" <3*!& asked, as the sound of a needle being taken of a record was heard. "We need to be serious here, not dramatic. Drama doesn't defeat the enemy, your own force of will does. You can save your brother and our planet!"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff