Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
What episode is everyone on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:21 pm
Tsukasa Elric
106 was better than I thought it would be, and Naruto actually showed some form of intelligence by noticing the crack in the sword and attacking it. surprised
107 is going to be even better though, Naruto Vs Sasuke! whee

Naruto was always Smart! Right everyone? Everyone?
Ok so he has a few stupid moments!! But he is still smart, you cannot say Naruto isn't smart, then he would have never made it to the 3rd test to the chuunin exams..and other things..*coughs*

anyways, I can't wait til 107..so sad though, they...they are going to fight ;-;!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:56 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying My satalite broke, right now i missed epiosdes crying crying crying crying crying crying  

rurikofen

wedgieboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:17 pm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:22 pm
I'm on episode #106. blaugh  

AlphaBane

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:47 pm
rurikofen
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying My satalite broke, right now i missed epiosdes crying crying crying crying crying crying

gomen for the satalite..but what does that have to do with a computer?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:29 pm
71. So slow at getting the episodes.. Heh, I should do it faster.  

b l i t z k r i e g

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:38 pm
[Ryu]
71. So slow at getting the episodes.. Heh, I should do it faster.

you don't have to, but..if you want to know what we mean I think its advisable razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:51 pm
w00t. 107 is Naruto Vs Sasuke on top of the hospital. whee *highlight to read, it's a possible spolier. sweatdrop *  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Yomei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:17 pm
Tsukasa Elric
w00t. 107 is Naruto Vs Sasuke on top of the hospital. whee *highlight to read, it's a possible spolier. sweatdrop *

It's only a spoiler if you don't read the manga and you haven't seen 107. wink At leas you were thoughtful enough to mark it, unlike......some people.

And speaking of MAJOR Naruto spoilers, (don't highlight if you haven't gotten to at least chapter 230 in the manga)
I can't wait for the real battle between Naruto and Sasuke in the anime, the one where Sasuke goes into his second seal form. That was one of the coolest scenes I've seen in a manga, when they use Rasengan and Chidori against each other.

It's going to be SWEET! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:40 pm
Yomei
Tsukasa Elric

It's only a spoiler if you don't read the manga and you haven't seen 107. wink At leas you were thoughtful enough to mark it, unlike......some people.

And speaking of MAJOR Naruto spoilers, (don't highlight if you haven't gotten to at least chapter 230 in the manga)
I can't wait for the real battle between Naruto and Sasuke in the anime, the one where Sasuke goes into his second seal form. That was one of the coolest scenes I've seen in a manga, when they use Rasengan and Chidori against each other.

It's going to be SWEET! whee

The spoiler Elric posted could also been known from watching the preview of 107 on 106..

and yeah, those are going to be some sweet episodes, I can't wait. I'll be at the edge of my seat watching it. I know I will..  

ChibiAngelwolf

[.eugene.]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:44 pm
im downloading 106 rite now...
*kicks computer*
its so slow  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:00 pm
MrIraq
im downloading 106 rite now...
*kicks computer*
its so slow

ah. 106 is an awesome episode..well the ending at least...can't wait for 107!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

Hana-Lily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:01 pm
I don't watch it. I read the manga. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:10 pm
3 more days until ep 107!!!

and on Nov. 3rd one of the themes is suppose to be on a CD..which means Full Verison!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deleted2000098

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:22 pm
Can't wait for 107, i wonder how long the show will go though u know?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff