Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:39 pm
Gerad grabbed her head as she was biting him and threw her as hard as he can(remember his muscels stronger) and used a clone jutsu having it go to the other end as he threw 5 of 20 shuriken at her using wind current secret jutsu blowing the shuriken in a more dirrect path and picking up momentom and velocity having them going faster and having a stronger impact after that he drew in chakra to his hands and clung to the top of the wall and throwing him self at her to kick her and maybe a combo.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:05 pm
"yeeaaaaah!!!"  

Typyro

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 am
Scarletnoob
Kuro Neko Iris
Iris watched the fight as she patted Shitenshins head. Then she glanced over at Kigaru, reading his thoughts as her eyes glowed a dark black.
"Why would choose one out of all of us?"

Because I cannot chose all of you for my mission. Only one person can go with me while the rest train with my clone.

Iris sighed as her eyes returned to there normal pale blue color.
"Whatever."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:26 am
Kuro Neko Iris
Scarletnoob
Kuro Neko Iris
Iris watched the fight as she patted Shitenshins head. Then she glanced over at Kigaru, reading his thoughts as her eyes glowed a dark black.
"Why would choose one out of all of us?"

Because I cannot chose all of you for my mission. Only one person can go with me while the rest train with my clone.

"Whatever."

you want to be picked dont you?  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:38 am
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad grabbed her head as she was biting him and threw her as hard as he can(remember his muscels stronger) and used a clone jutsu having it go to the other end as he threw 5 of 20 shuriken at her using wind current secret jutsu blowing the shuriken in a more dirrect path and picking up momentom and velocity having them going faster and having a stronger impact after that he drew in chakra to his hands and clung to the top of the wall and throwing him self at her to kick her and maybe a combo.

Wolfine dissapeared in mid air and appeared next to Gerad, she grabbed Gerad's foot then threw him into a wall.she started running along the wall and dissapeared again leaving the students, Gerad, and Sensai to wonder. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:36 am
Scarletnoob
Kuro Neko Iris
Scarletnoob

"Whatever."

you want to be picked dont you?

She grinned some as she titled her head back, looking at him.
"What does it matter? If people find out that I am on your team, they will tell you that you have umleashed a curse upon yourself." With that said, Iris got up and walked over the classroom, heading outside.  

Kuro Neko Iris

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:17 pm
" Is the fight already over?" Ty asked disapointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:25 pm
Typyro

No but follow me I need to see something.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:11 pm
Scarletnoob
Typyro

"Ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:33 am
Iris sighed and walked over to a tree, jumping onto one of the limb. She sat down and stared up at the sky, thinking. Slowly Shitenshin looked up at her and gently nuzzled her. She softly smiled and looked down at him.
"I'll be alright, Shi...jsut remembering old memories that are better left forgotten."  

Kuro Neko Iris

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am
Gerad kicked off the wall then said "Aura pattern no jutsu." All of a sudden everyones spirit was visible he could see Wolfine now "Now then using up all your chakra that fast in a simple technique of kicking me then a hard technique dissapearing isn't gonna work "Aura jab no jutsu" Gerads Aura started torwards Wolfine to stab her Gerad stayed in the same spot concentrating his aura yet sweat was coming down his face his chakra was being drained out by this constant effect of auras.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:46 pm
Typyro
Scarletnoob
Typyro

"Ok"

How fast can you run.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:31 pm
Scarletnoob
Typyro
Scarletnoob
Typyro

"Ok"

How fast can you run.

does it really matter im faster than most people  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:54 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad kicked off the wall then said "Aura pattern no jutsu." All of a sudden everyones spirit was visible he could see Wolfine now "Now then using up all your chakra that fast in a simple technique of kicking me then a hard technique dissapearing isn't gonna work "Aura jab no jutsu" Gerads Aura started torwards Wolfine to stab her Gerad stayed in the same spot concentrating his aura yet sweat was coming down his face his chakra was being drained out by this constant effect of auras.

Wolfine saw you and tryed to get out of the way but wan't fasr enough  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:17 pm
Typyro
Scarletnoob
Typyro
Scarletnoob
Typyro

"Ok"

How fast can you run.

does it really matter im faster than most people

Then catch me. Kigaru said as he turned around and then took off.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff