Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle
Well since I don't go to school, the only thing that prevents me from doing art constantly is chores and the baby

How old is the little rugrat now anyway?
She's gonna be a year old Oct 5th! x3

I knew it was somewhere around a year since you had her. 4laugh
Yep. She's real big and crawling around and learning to walk. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:18 pm
Alright, to save time and hassle I have linked the pictures of our hosts straight to their profile post. wink  

Selene Aries

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:21 pm
Diana Vulpes
Alright, to save time and hassle I have linked the pictures of our hosts straight to their profile post. wink

:3 Nice!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:25 pm
Well you said we could play around with the design outside of the clothes a bit, but tell me if I took it too far. XD  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:28 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Well you said we could play around with the design outside of the clothes a bit, but tell me if I took it too far. XD

*near spits out drink and caughs* I do not mind the reflector, but could we lose the teeth? *cracks up laughing* rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:30 pm
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

*near spits out drink and caughs* I do not mind the reflector, but could we lose the teeth? *cracks up laughing* rofl
Aww, no perverted leering mad scientist then. rofl  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:31 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Unless you know... uuuhhh... right... I am not going to finish that sentance. xd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:33 pm
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Unless you know... uuuhhh... right... I am not going to finish that sentance. xd
Yay for dirty thoughts and such. xd  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:35 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Not a dirty thought. razz

"Unless you know any girls into that sort of thing." Was what I was going to say. whee And obviously yourself would count.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:36 pm
Our host list is now up to 8, woo!

I cannot get over how much Aeden looks like a girl dressed as a guy. blaugh

Selene Aries

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:37 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

xD I kind of miss the mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:38 pm
Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Not a dirty thought. razz

"Unless you know any girls into that sort of thing." Was what I was going to say. whee And obviously yourself would count.
(Giggles) that's what I mean. I so love the whole mad scientist/doctor thing (fetish time XD) Would have put the labcoat on him but had to keep to the proper color scheme.  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:39 pm
Alainn Dearmad

xD I kind of miss the mouth.

It can be put back now. I just want to keep the ones I put up to remain more cute than scary or freakly looking.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:40 pm
Diana Vulpes
Our host list is now up to 8, woo!

I cannot get over how much Aeden looks like a girl dressed as a guy. blaugh
It fits him perfect though. All trying to appear cool and stuff on the outside. Doesn't help he is really short for his age. rofl  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
(Giggles) that's what I mean. I so love the whole mad scientist/doctor thing (fetish time XD) Would have put the labcoat on him but had to keep to the proper color scheme.

That would be fun to see, Aeden doing the whole mad scientist thing. Question is, who, or what, would he be experimenting on?

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff