Joo just can't resist mah avatar's sunglasses. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm
True! blaugh They are awesome! pirate  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Gaaa^San
Your in denial! You do act like the characters, you are a shikatard, and you are a genius! domokun xd

...Is that an insult?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:33 pm
Shikalee
Gaaa^San
Shikalee
Gaaa^San
Your in denial! You do act like the characters, you are a shikatard, and you are a genius! domokun xd
Meh. I've never seen her exhibit ODD behavior as a Shika/Narutard. She can be MILDLY a Shikatard, but that doesn't make her a tard about it. Get it? Ha ha hah?

I have no doubt in my mind there are others like me; by pure coincidance, have so much in common with a character, it is down right strange.

Your in denial too about just how much in denial she is! eek Your in denial about how shikatardish she is and how coinicidental your commonalities with characters really are.. xp Everyone's in denial..Everyone but me.. stare
Shut the ******** up. neutral

You know what, you said you had a big mouth. Well you need to shut it. It's not funny, cute, impressive, witty, enjoyable, entertaining, smart, fun, or any sort of other adjective describing merriment. You don't know me or her. I do know you have a big enough mouth to dig yourself into a ridiculously deep hole; you tell us everything you think because you have such a huge mouth. Not everyone is like that. Not everyone tells their life story to make a point. Not everyone argues a point for... well, 4 pages now, and jumps on everyone's necks when they feel wrong or corrected. You feel you have a right to assume who were are simply because you see a few posts daily.

I can tell you right now that you know NOTHING about me. You don't know my past, my life, my experiences, what people think about me; who KNOW me in PERSON, what things I've acomplished, or NOT accomplished. You don't know what I eat, wear, how I talk, what defines who I am, my mannerisms, my habits; good and bad, my abilities, my strengths and weaknesses, my burdens, my hopes and dreams. You know nothing!

And same to her. You know NOTHING about her! You can't just say she's in denial about who she is. For a short time I conversed with her through PMs and the only behavior she exhibitied was herself in a fangirlish way. I sensed no Shikamaru longing from her. I sense it from YOU because no matter how WRONG you are, you HAVE to be right. confused

Now, about questioning me; you need to shove your hands up your a** and listen. I've been told, since before I read Naruto, that I was like this character. Naturally, I'd tell them to, "Shut up, I don't even know what that is" or who that is. I always thought it was a show or a food or something. People would associate me with it A LOT. Naruto came out around... 1998 in Japan. A lot of my friends were, "with the times" back then. So when I was... Well, around 11 I started hearing the comments from my older friends, who really, were true Naruto fans, because they got a lick of the Japanese manga long before any of the kids here knew Naruto even existed. I was pretty damn pissed because they played mind games with me for years until I figured out they were talking about a manga. I read this manga in Japanese, say, mid 2004. Since a lot of the character's names were nouns, was confused. The chapter didn't even have Shikamaru in it so I was still completely unaware of what they were gabbing on about. My parents in a similar way tell me I'm like him; which is VERY strange. I get the SAME exact nags as him. Nearly word for word. I first thought that I WAS a Shikatard, and behaviors WERE being caused by the manga I officially started reading early 2005. But that somehow wasn't true. I would ask my parents, timidly, if I have always been such a... whatever they would call me. And they confirmed it. "Don't worry too much; that's just who you've always been. But you need to know when not to do these things." When NOT to sit on my a**. When NOT to b***h about things most people don't even regard. When NOT to sleep in the middle of the house, remaining a still mass in everyone's way. When NOT to overdo my thinking, since it causes me a lot of anguish. The truth really does hurt, and that is why you can't stand it. Someone's ACTUALLY like a character-- FOR SERIOUS?! Yeah. Now get the ******** over it.

I'm obviously not JUST like him. He would have shut up a long time ago; he doesn't care what others think or how stupid they are. Something about me wants to, "unstupid" everyone I know. It's naturally productive to our race. But no one can do such a thing single-handedly; I never thought I could. It's just something I believe in.

ShikaLee, understand that he just called himself stupid and not able to put up an argument.

Oh, it's oe of ShikaLee's big long Soon-To-Be-Lawyer speeches again! Yay! =D

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:34 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
I don't like acting like a character. xD That's just stupid. Shikatard? Sure, I like to look at clouds and I procrastinate alot, but it's not like I can really help it. Besides. I'm not smart. xD I think we all know that!
That's just HUMAN. MOST people love the sky; it's one of nature's wonders. =]

You're smart. You don't have to be a GENIUS to be smart. <3

x3 I take that as a compliment. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:34 pm
churrlo
True! blaugh They are awesome! pirate

Amen. xD  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:17 pm
xd This thread makes me laugh looking back on it blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:54 pm
churrlo
xd This thread makes me laugh looking back on it blaugh

Yeah, kinda sucks that I posted after everyone has left the conversation?

But really, isn't it so much fun to watch the awesomeness of Shikalee's arguments? xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:32 pm
JhonnyRaincloud

ShikaLee, understand that he just called himself stupid and not able to put up an argument.

Oh, it's oe of ShikaLee's big long Soon-To-Be-Lawyer speeches again! Yay! =D
Wow, I was mad. *looking at ridiculously long quote* eek

Yeah...

Heh. I get a little emotional.

@ Other post: I didn't mean to leave. I forgot to return. xd

Hah! They're awesome? Cool...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:49 pm
Yesh it's fun! I'm watching another one right now xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 pm
churrlo
Yesh it's fun! I'm watching another one right now xd
Heh... In heart of hearts, do you think I'm an idiot? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Not at all ^_^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 pm
churrlo
Not at all ^_^
Really? Just an entertaining... smart person? xp

I wonder how much a kick everyone really gets out of my arguements; whether or not because it's stupid or because I can pull logic out of the most microscopic creases.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff