Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you get your cash?
  I work for my pay
  I live at home still & my parents feed me
  Student on Centrelink
  Unemployed on Centrelink
  Other (eg. Inheritance, you have no money)
View Results

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 pm
Hmmmm yeah Boost can get a bit addictive... considering I am surrounded by it everday.... I like creating my own drinks!! ^^
I teach kids ages 3 -18. So no adults. If I did that they would all be older than me!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 pm
Yeh I used to work in Macarthur Square in Campbelltown and I always had a boost for lunch lol I used to be a Vibe member till they changed it all. You know what else can be addictive? Subway lol I used to get a foot long and have half for breakfast and half for lunch lol  

kixsy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:41 am
Ahh yeah they got rid of that system! But they are bringing in a new one in Nov!!! Cant say that I have really had subway that much... not really a fan. Had it about 4 times in my life.. still enough to be able to keep count!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 pm
hehe yeah i guess ive always had a busy life and just grab food when i can. Genereally subway seemed to be the healthier option at the time.  

kixsy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 am
Got nothing against subway.... just not my first option... I think the bread tastes funny xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm
When ever something tastes funny lol just stack on the extras and cover it up thats what i do lol but i quite like the bread maybe its just the store u went to  

kixsy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:18 am
Haha fair enough.... although I do think the bread is weird... maybe cause I think it smells funny too. And is kinda hard so makes me think its not so fresh.... haha but then again I am being extremly fussy right now...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 am
Well I always get it toasted anyway so I guess its different when its toasted  

kixsy

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 pm
I am gonna move from unemployed on centrelink to student on centrelink - pretty much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Hehe nice upgrade lol I love being a student lol and I love uni lol apparently that love dies down after the first couple of years  

kixsy

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm
oh I liked being a student - but I was one minus a job so maybe why it was a breeze for me. This time I want to work and study.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm
Yeah me too but I'm not sure how I will make the time considering I spend most of my time in my workshop lol  

kixsy

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm
satansrose
oh I liked being a student - but I was one minus a job so maybe why it was a breeze for me. This time I want to work and study.

Work and study is good. I spent some time just studying (not by choice) and I have to say it's much better to fill in some of the extra time with work... Though currently I'm earning too much to get any money from Centrelink, not that they let you earn very much before cutting off your money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:07 pm
i think it depends what level of support you are on  

kixsy

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 am
goddess_tyche
satansrose

Work and study is good. I spent some time just studying (not by choice) and I have to say it's much better to fill in some of the extra time with work... Though currently I'm earning too much to get any money from Centrelink, not that they let you earn very much before cutting off your money.

I was with my parents last year so while it helped in having stuff, as their income was over the means test it meant I got no money. So this time my sis and i are getting an apartment for us to share together minus the parents in the city. this will help in getting a job near the place i study i think cos i generally had to spend way too much time on transport last year.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff