Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what do you have a soft spot for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....pink anyone?
  *runs away*
View Results

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:31 pm
ketchakik
hello kitty..about the most ungothly thing there is

Hello kittty is like garlic to dracula to me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:23 am
I don't care what you say, I have a soft spot for small fuzzy animals. Seriously, a couple days ago I was at Petsmart and I totally squeeled when I saw the guinea pigs. I wanted the little black one soo bad....  

Laharl Part Deux

`Shadow Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:43 pm
Well I have a soft spot for cats. They are just so soft! And candy. I love candy. And umm....Well just animals in genral. I hate watching those animal cop shows. They make me sad T-T
and I love my stuffed animals. I have a little panda that I sleep with ^^ I freek out when I lose her!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 pm
...80's music...  

Threl Kaar

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:04 pm
-cats
-pokemon
-sonic the hedgehog
-popcorn
-the 60's (and the music)
-the 70's (again with the music)
- a pillow i've had since i was a baby. it was my mom's but i just kinda took it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:22 pm
i have a soft spot for ferrets, and other furry animals
oh and some reptiles too blaugh
((especialy snakes))  

thebeebop

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:32 am
dogs, expecialy dobermins and rottwielers. I think thier so cute and think its sad people think of them as bad dogs.
Its how they're raised people!!!!
And stuffed animals.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:34 pm
I have a soft spot for little kids with piercings or mohawks. I think they're adorable. blaugh

I also love kitties. And playing with shaving cream on table tops. And I like Blues Clues. AND JOHNNY DEPP. I'll always have a soft spot for that man. heart heart heart heart heart

And I love when guys are romantic and sensitive. It's so overly-cliche, but I adore it. I especially adore when they're romantic and sensitive AND creative. i.e.: my fiance. He plays piano, violin, draws, writes poetry, and he's the most romantic person I've ever met. *melts* whee  

Kristoya

Kristoya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:38 pm
Lost_In_My_Nightmare
[~Lonely Dollie~]
Black cats...They seem to like me...And, i like them. The other day i had two black cats following me around...It was really cool...But, a bit freaky. xd

Also, skeletons/sculls.

Spiders...I won't let people kill spiders when i'm around. Poor things never have a chance. sad

User Image

I agree with all that you had just said. I once had a pet spider once. He was a nice little wolf spider. I named him 'Bob'. My dad didn't know that Bob was, in fact, my Bob, and he accidently stepped on him. I miss Bob.

User Image

Awww. How sad. sad I had a pet spider once too. She lived in the garage. Her name was Amalthea. She lived over the washing machine, and she would make an eggsack every few months and for a week our garage would be full of baby spiders until they migrated outside. biggrin They were cute. But then our house was invaded by ants, and my mom called an exterminator, and they sprayed in the garage, and Amalthea died. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:03 pm
Like many people have already said, I have a soft spot for old-fashioned romance. If someone was to surprise me with flowers, I'd be hooked. Also, if someone called me beautiful, I would love it (although I'd deny it razz )
I also really like hugs, but only the really good ones. I can't stand those half-hearted hugs.... I like the ones where I can stand there forever and feel safe with that person ^__^
Animals in general also really get me. It's kind of sad sometimes... 'cause I'll be watching Animal Planet, and see a crocodile or a snake and say, "Awww! That's so cute!" lol my family thinks I'm weird, but I just love animals smile

-Hija de Cristo-

x Socks x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:24 pm
- The X-Files! heart
- Law & Order (All of them)
- Blink-182 (Crazy love for a band I've been listening to since I was eight.)
- Rodents. (I miss my Guinea Pig. crying )
- Animals in general.
- Vampire romance stories.
- Loving my Church.

Oh, yes. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:46 pm

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

-I, as well, love spiders, and their WEBS! biggrin

-ANIMALS (cats, dogs, wolves, deer, bats, snakes, kangaroos; I like lots of animals)
-Architecture
-Art, especially abstract/surreal, macabre, horror, dark, or lots of nature
-Books! :O Except I cant find good ones anymore. =( They all seem so cheesy
-Candles
-Fire
-Grass, trees, flowers, plants
-Kids from 2-4
-Kids from 8-10 (that's as far as I can really put since I'm 13 razz )
-Mountains, Oceans, the sky when it's blue, black, purple, orange, pink, etc. rofl
-Music in general
...*Emo
...*Goth Rock
...*Grunge
...*Metal
...*Punk
...*...More
-Numbers, symbols, symbolism, poetry, math...
-Pokemon
-Ravens
-Religion/mythology
-Romance (Yeah, I'm a guy mad )
-Sayings
-Skulls
-SOUTH PARK biggrin
-That 70s Show XD
-The color-combos: Blue/Yellow, Black/Red, Black/Purple, Purple/Green, Black/Yellow
-Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Magic (since I was a toddler; I've not grown up much razz )
-Wolves

(It took forever to reorder in ABCs. Still, I cant resist doing all my lists in either ABC- or chronological-order)

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Ether-Eating Eskimo

YurikoMasaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 am
Soft spot for me:
Cats/kittens
Children
SMALL dogs
Ribbons/lace
Lolita... period
stuffed animals
Asian anything... (clothes... boys....Books.... yes...yes... I know.. Obsessed much?) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:27 am
small animals  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:36 am
Kittens.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash