...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm
"Why not? I think maybe we should have Neji as one to come."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:23 pm
Shikamaru sighed. "Iruka has to watch the students...and i haven't seen Neji in years."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:42 pm
"hmmmm you're right. Well what about Sakura and Hinata?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:09 pm
Shikamaru made a grunting sound. "well of course THEIR coming...the girl WAS trying to assassinate Sakura..."  

PastPremonition

skull2135

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:28 pm
i'll be neji  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:53 am
(yeah we have Neji, now where is he?)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:07 am
Sakura nodded then looked down a bit, "hmm..." she said as she started thinking. She was wondering why someone wanted to assasinate her. The girl that was trying even said hat she was ordered to do it.

Hinata looked over to Sakura and tilted her head, "What's wrong Sakura?" she asked her.

Sakura looked up and scrathed the back of her head, "Oh, uh, just wondering why someone would want to assasinate me," she answered truthfully.

At the time, Ino came up behind her, "Probably because they're tired of seeing your ugly face everywhere, forehead." She told her put her hands on her hips.

"Shut up Ino-pig!" she said and clenched her hand into a fist. Sakura looked down again and her hand went back to normal, 'I could really get killed,' she thought to herself, 'I'll have to make this a mision where I definately get stronger.... and I need to get stronger quickly.' She nodded 'yes, I am going to,' she said, looked up and clenched her hand into a fist again.

((Mwaha, since no one has taken her, I'm stealing Ino for this post ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:50 pm
"I think that after we get all of our people for the mission we should head out to the Hidden Sand Village, sence her forhead protector has that symbol on it."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:51 pm
" Dont worry Sakura, we will protect you no matter what and we will find out why she was trying to kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Shikamaru sighed. "yeah yeah, i'll protect you too..."  

PastPremonition

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:54 pm
She smiled at them, and looked around, "so we've got 1," she counted herself, "2," she counted Tenten, "3," she counted Shikamaru. "4," she said pointing at Hinata, and then she looked at Ino, "you coming or just standing around?" she asked her.

Ino looked at Sakura, still not wanting to lose to her, "of course I'm coming," she said with a half-smile. Ino didn't like Sakura very much, but it was Sakura herself who said that they should become rivals, so she didn't mind going on a mission with her, anyways, it gave her a chance to look better than Sakura.

Sakura nodded and looked back at Shikamaru, "we have 5, and if we find him and count him in, we'll have 6 with Neji. How many more do we need?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:08 am
Username:66 damian 666

Character Name: damian

Ninja Level: jounin

Appearence: just like avi

Village: hidden shadw village

Personality: a kinda nice guy but when u get on his bad side u as good as dead

History: he grew upin the hidden shadow village with his mother and father but one of the members of the village was trying 2 use his jutsu 2 unlock the secrets of the underworld ( hell ) but then he lost control of the void he created and something came throw cerberus the 3 headed dog it tore apart the village and his family and freinds he was left alone but then his chakra started realesing and he had so much energy it absorbed cerberus so he lived by his own growing up learning 2 control his hidde chakra.

Extra: if he gets angr anoth like naruto his demon realeses  

3 riku 3

3 riku 3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:08 am
i will join u if u want ( came a voice from the shadows)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:17 am
(ok so where are you?)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:38 pm
Shikamaru quickly turned to the voice he heard from the shadows. "who's there?" He did his shadow possession hand sign.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff