Orochimaru and Akatsuki *SPOILER WARNING* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orochimaru was...
  ...not from Akatsuki.
  ...from Akatsuki in the past.
  ...was never a member for several reasons; it's impossible.
  ...I have PROOF he was from Akatsuki, and will post it!
  ...I knew there was a spoiler, but I was a bewb and came here anyway (poll whore).
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:44 pm
Zetsu wouldn't profit from saving a chuunin and forcing him to join Akatsuki. He would probably just eat him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 pm
Captain Verd
Zetsu wouldn't profit from saving a chuunin and forcing him to join Akatsuki. He would probably just eat him.

...good observation... sweatdrop  

Pekora

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:55 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

...good observation... sweatdrop

lol, probably...but it's a good chance either things could happen, Obito and Tobi have some things in common, and alot of difference. Tobi comes out of no where, and Obito appears dead, plus, like Captain Verd said. Zetsu would get nothing out of rescuing Obito.

>.< Obito Pizza scream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:57 pm
I don't think Orochimaru quit Akatsuki. He still has his ring and if he did, I'm sure they would be on him like Naruto and Ramen. Besides, they would have looked for another member. They wouldn't let him off that easy. He knows everything.  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:32 pm
Gaara_12
I don't think Orochimaru quit Akatsuki. He still has his ring and if he did, I'm sure they would be on him like Naruto and Ramen. Besides, they would have looked for another member. They wouldn't let him off that easy. He knows everything.

but they have more important things to do now, besides, Orochi is too busy training Sasuke rather than telling Konoha the plans of Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:50 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12

but they have more important things to do now, besides, Orochi is too busy training Sasuke rather than telling Konoha the plans of Akatsuki.

I agree, Orchimnaru doesn't like Akatsuki and I don't think he would just go up to them, when he KNOWS that they're stronger then him. Plus, it says somewhereor shows it slightly that the ring WAS shown. Also, like Juuyonbi_no_Peko said, he's to busy with Sasuke.  

~Kira Hime~

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:34 pm
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12

I agree, Orchimnaru doesn't like Akatsuki and I don't think he would just go up to them, when he KNOWS that they're stronger then him. Plus, it says somewhereor shows it slightly that the ring WAS shown. Also, like Juuyonbi_no_Peko said, he's to busy with Sasuke.
Or maybe they're all just pretending because Jiraiya was watching them. They probably knew Jiraiya was watching them because Orochimaru was with them and the leader probably told him to leave for a while so that Jiraiya wouldn't know their whole plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 am
Gaara_12
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12

Or maybe they're all just pretending because Jiraiya was watching them. They probably knew Jiraiya was watching them because Orochimaru was with them and the leader probably told him to leave for a while so that Jiraiya wouldn't know their whole plan.

Wait...where does Jiraya go into all of this? Jiraya would watch them anyway, if he could find them, because there a group of missing-nins! He would watch Orchimaru either way because Orchi is evil.  

~Kira Hime~

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:02 pm
~Kira Hime~
Gaara_12
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12

Wait...where does Jiraya go into all of this? Jiraya would watch them anyway, if he could find them, because there a group of missing-nins! He would watch Orchimaru either way because Orchi is evil.
stare He was only after Orochimaru. As soon as Orochimaru left, Jiraiya followed and thats how he found out about the Sound Village. He did gain a lot of information when Orochimaru was with Akatsuki but after he left, Jiraiya didn't bother with them that much stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:28 pm
I wanna know what happens if the O and the A run into each other. razz  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:01 pm
That was hilarious. okay, he wanted to dominate the world with them so then he wouldnt have to hide and work in secret to his bodies.
Now as for hanging out with Itashi, didnt happen. and feeding his snake, he did that. He probably wanted their influence on the world but something came up that made him disgusted by them and thus he left. all in all, his loss  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff