Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:36 pm
Rate me please~ =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:24 pm
JokerKyo
Rate me please~ =D

XDDD omg you're the sexx!! heart  

n00dlez0rz

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:27 am
n00dlez0rz
XD rate me?

Oh my... I'm not really a fan of the stacked avatar, but for such a bunch of junk it does actually have a bit of flow to it.

5.3/10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:37 am
WellzY
Rate my poor commie (yet sexy wink ) avatar?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmn.

You sure do look like an angry peasant (even though your avatar is smiling... I guess it's one of those evil I'm about to break something smiles) I dunno, I guess it's a bit basic for me. You did well for only wearing 5 things though. I know you can be much more teh sex 3nodding

5/10

:edit:

Rateage for political statement.

Well, it seems like you are contradicting yourself, because you are supporting both of the big guys, and hating them both at the same time. But also you're poor, so you don't really have any control over any of this crap but you're trying all the same. Meanwhile, I've no idea what I'm on about... Or do I?

10/10

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:46 am
JokerKyo
Rate me please~ =D

Oooh 4laugh So nice.

It's not often you see a brown avatar in this place. Very well done. I love how you used the guitars. It's good that you put a shirt with the musketeer top, because they often look odd by themselves. Ahh your avatar makes me happy.

What's going on? It's my 2nd 10/10!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:13 pm
im bored...rate me? surprised  

n00dlez0rz

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:47 am
n00dlez0rz

Hmmmn. The outfit is interesting, yet it is lacking. Love the skeleton pants, but because they are so tight fitting, you really need some big shoes to balance out the avatar. Whoever created the female avatars for gaia made them way too top heavy. They always look like they're gonna topple over. You've done a good job in linking up the reds and blacks throughout the outfit but the top just isn't working.

5.3/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:49 am
Rate?  

Kirinea

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:02 am
Airae
Rate?

Ahh, quite a pleasant little avatar. Very cute combination of the wings and scarf and the shoes/pants/top combination also gets my thumbs up. On the whole the outfit is good, but it doesn't really command attention.

8/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:00 pm
EmWah
n00dlez0rz

Hmmmn. The outfit is interesting, yet it is lacking. Love the skeleton pants, but because they are so tight fitting, you really need some big shoes to balance out the avatar. Whoever created the female avatars for gaia made them way too top heavy. They always look like they're gonna topple over. You've done a good job in linking up the reds and blacks throughout the outfit but the top just isn't working.

5.3/10

XDD the pants were the closet things to sass and bide skins i could find..  

n00dlez0rz

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:41 am
Ratage for new attire please?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:24 am
Wellzy

Ahh. Simple yet elegant. Very nice. There is a lovely connection through the blue and gold elements in the outfit. The whole piece comes together in a great and glorious fashion. I think maybe some winged anklets would look great on your feet.

8/10

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:33 am
EmWah
Wellzy

Ahh. Simple yet elegant. Very nice. There is a lovely connection through the blue and gold elements in the outfit. The whole piece comes together in a great and glorious fashion. I think maybe some winged anklets would look great on your feet.

8/10

I wish I had Ancklets so that I could add them to this ensemble too. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:31 am
*lies down* rate me of princess of rating!! wait let me put on mah guitar!! *runs*  

nrasjaa

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:52 am
rate me plleaasse..lol i wont stop till i beat 6/10..  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff