Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:59 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
"for what?"

for saving my life, I thought you were going to die" she said starting to cry, which was very strange because she wasn't those types of girls that cryed"I thought you were dead" she sobbed

Ty pats her back a little to comfert her."I'm not easy to kill, don't worry." Ty says soothingly.

She smilled a little"Thats good to hear"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:54 am
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
"for what?"

for saving my life, I thought you were going to die" she said starting to cry, which was very strange because she wasn't those types of girls that cryed"I thought you were dead" she sobbed

Ty pats her back a little to comfert her."I'm not easy to kill, don't worry." Ty says soothingly.

"ya... you think you could find a way to get me to my house, I'm kinda out of energy and am pretty bashed up... That's what 200 demons does to ya."  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:56 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
"for what?"

"ya... you think you could find a way to get me to my house, I'm kinda out of energy and am pretty bashed up... That's what 200 demons does to ya."

she nodded her head and started singing The Strength Song_she got up and picked Ty and put him over her shoulder and walked back to his house_  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Ty got carried to his house  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:43 pm
Typyro
Ty got carried to his house

when they reached the front door Mia was totally exhausted. She even almost dropped Ty  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:39 am
Ty was carried to his bed and when he got there he settled his head on his pillow. "Thanks."  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:57 pm
A man was watching them his name was Ginjou a demon warlord who usually battled in the forest to make it appear as though it was only him until his army ambushed he waited to steal the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:20 pm
Typyro
Ty was carried to his bed and when he got there he settled his head on his pillow. "Thanks."[/
no problem"she said and fell to the floor exhausted

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:07 am
Ty looked at her on the floor. "Ya sorry, i really should lose some weight."

((my person isn't fat.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:24 am
Ginjou laughed and said "why this should be too easy!" He jumped off his tree and broke through the roof with a giant blade in his hand marked with runes of death.  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:56 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Ginjou laughed and said "why this should be too easy!" He jumped off his tree and broke through the roof with a giant blade in his hand marked with runes of death.

"Cra....." Mia started to say she ran over to Ty and pressed her body against him so he wouldn't get hurt from the braking roof. She glared at Ginjou and dashed at him holding her tagger up high ready to rip him into pieces"Stay the Heck away from me and the innocent!!!!!!!" "Why don't you just leave me alone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:57 am
Ty moved the girl off of him and leaped into the air with what little power he had left. He rammed into the man named Ginjou. Ty pulled out a katana and tried to cut the man but the man's blade got tohim first.  

Typyro

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm
(can anyone update me?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:09 pm
(people are hunting this girl...) Ginjou kicked at Ty with alll his force as more men piled it. "Simple you are the key to power."  

GeradAkkdesu

Gamma_Akutabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:37 am
Character:Gamma Akutabi
Gaian name: Gamma_Akutabi
rp name: Gamma Akutabi
race:archangel
nickname:Shiny
Magic:Sparkling Shadow
Weapon:Staff
Wisdom:very little
Appearance: User Image