Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:43 pm
I wouldnt mind some Fanon ships if they were at least origional and logical creations.

Like what you got there Nelo.
Looks like the big ship is a frigate with a pair of drop ships (Nearer vessels) and some form of fighter craft (Far ships)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:48 pm
I don't have to worry so much. I'm working for the empire, so i've got my stuff set down pretty good.

Its everyone else that needs to go searching for unique specimens..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:52 pm
Nelowulf
I don't have to worry so much. I'm working for the empire, so i've got my stuff set down pretty good.

Its everyone else that needs to go searching for unique specimens..

I'm not woried for Mandalore's supporters or Link.
Ive garnered a rather large collection of images I can use and flesh out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:24 am
Cale Darksun
Mandalore the Immortal wears full mandalorian shocktrooper armor. Its a White color on a black body suit, with a white kama (Belt Spat) and a sash flipped over his left shoulder (similar in fasion to the sash worn by journey men protectors.) He has a jetpack with a rocket attachment and a heavy blaster pistol holster strapped to his right leg.
I'm not quite finished with the other two.

mandalorian shocktrooper armor... basically fett's armor? sorry, i feel especially spacey tonight..  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:40 am
Nospai Deathous
Cale Darksun
Mandalore the Immortal wears full mandalorian shocktrooper armor. Its a White color on a black body suit, with a white kama (Belt Spat) and a sash flipped over his left shoulder (similar in fasion to the sash worn by journey men protectors.) He has a jetpack with a rocket attachment and a heavy blaster pistol holster strapped to his right leg.
I'm not quite finished with the other two.

mandalorian shocktrooper armor... basically fett's armor? sorry, i feel especially spacey tonight..

Specifically Jango's armor. Thats why I said Full.
Boba doesnt wear the whole set.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:17 pm
At any rate, I unlocked the Guide again for posting.

However, the posts you wanna throw in gotta clear with me first.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:34 pm
*nod* Got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 pm
Cale Darksun

I'm assuming this excludes mods?  

FrozenPhoenix32

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:16 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

I'm assuming this excludes mods?

To be on the safe side, I think it's a good idea to check with Cale. 3nodding Quality control and all that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 pm
I request to make two, maybe thre new entries

1) the Force Domination force ability

2) possibly an entry on Jedi Jorus and Joruus C'baoth

3) the Prototype LT transverter which will soon come into play in the Legacy rp  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:24 pm
I dont have a problem with the C'baoth entries but I'll need first drafts of the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Mind Domination- Arguably, the most powerful skill a Jedi/Dark Jedi Consular can know. This skill literally allows you to altogether replace someone's mind with parts of your own, basically cloning yourself mentally. The whole thing works basically like a power network; you're the main reactor, and anyone else's mind you copy and recreate is the local converter. Once you finish reformatting their mind, you can get them to do ANYTHING. Only THE MOST POWERFUL Force users can do this. The only confirmed practioner was Jorus/Joruus C'baoth.

LT Transverter

ElladanKenet
"Trully." Detre looked at the drunk man. Seeing a paper sticking from his pocket, he removed it with his clawed hand. He realized it was a rough schematic of the LT transverter. According to this, there was only a prototype in existance, and it didn't work yet; only in theory. "If EMPs are so powerful in our society, than why do we use electronics?"

"Well, we figured out long ago how to counter them," the other commando added. "Works like a surge protector. Set the EMP on, and it'll disable everything within frequency; set high enough, and it'll go beyond several frequencies. To counter it, we simply create shields that protect against the electromagnetic charge based on its frequencies. Otherwise, EMPs are useless."

"Yess. However, this is different. In theory, it's unguardable."

The commandos exchanged glances. "If it's unguardble, why use it? Wouldn't it hurt us as much?"

"Normally, yes. However, if we have the only working plans and prototype, then no. I'm not sure of the exact details; we must trust those to the Lord Chiss. Yet, from what I can gather, we can set the device to a frequency it can tap, while at the same time protecting our own. We can use it to disable entire fleets without even attacking. Combined with the fact that EMPs are untracable to the point that short of recreating the technology, deciphering the frequency, or stealing it, this one device is more powerful than any one of the Lord Chiss's starships."

Esentially, its a device that can wipe out electronics on any frequency its set to, while at the same time creating a frequency that protects your own stuff that's set on it.

I know it sounds like god-modding, but it's only a matter of time before something of this nature falls into the wrong hands and is duplicated. Besides, its the only real creative thing I've yet given to the guild  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:39 pm
So its a self shielding Ion Pulse weapon?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:43 pm
Cale Darksun
Pretty much. Hook it up to a large enough power source and start it up, and it knocks out just about anything except life support.

The only real flaw is if you are set to the proper protected frequency, or if the device's own shields are transmitter fails, you can kiss all your own hardware goodbye.

Of course, it's not permanent. It'd mess up everything majorly for about five or six minutes while they figure out what the hell happened, and then give them at least another half-hour to bring things up to a minimally acceptable level I'd say. Given enough time, and eventually proper precaution, there'd be no permanent damage. Just immediate

Also works on lightsabers I'll add. And even other EMPs if they're not set properly. Really, it knocks out about everything

Though I'd say anything not directly protected by some kind of plating or minor sheilds, like a microchip, would likely be fried.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:46 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Pretty much. Hook it up to a large enough power source and start it up, and it knocks out just about anything except life support.

The only real flaw is if you are set to the proper protected frequency, or if the device's own shields are transmitter fails, you can kiss all your own hardware goodbye.

Of course, it's not permanent. It'd mess up everything majorly for about five or six minutes while they figure out what the hell happened, and then give them at least another half-hour to bring things up to a minimally acceptable level I'd say. Given enough time, and eventually proper precaution, there'd be no permanent damage. Just immediate

Also works on lightsabers I'll add. And even other EMPs if they're not set properly. Really, it knocks out about everything

Though I'd say anything not directly protected by some kind of plating or minor sheilds, like a microchip, would likely be fried.

OK then. Now tell me why you want to put Domminate Mind in the Guide.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff