Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

ValHallaGirl

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:45 am
they could take out baby and me
i agree and bring back kraze hikaru  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:51 pm
I would have to agree to a point some of the ones like baby and me can go I find them really boring.If they take Nana and vampire knight out I am going to be one highly upset shojobeat fan evil  

nativehoney

Kyoko_Kitamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm
ok, i don't want to sound like a nag. But if you don't like that they take out the manga's that you like, then do the survey in the back and send it in. If they do take the manga's out,because they're not liked, then tell them what manga's you like!! You'll rize the chances that the manga will not get took out!! They should hear you out, after all you do take the time to buy it and read it. And for the people that say the hate "crimson hero" or "baby and me". Just give it a chance, i didn't think i'd like it but i do. It may not be my fav, but i read it. If after a few Issues you still don't like it, Then ok it may not be your cup of tea. But just give it a try, ^.^ You may find you like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 pm
kyoko900
ok, i don't want to sound like a nag. But if you don't like that they take out the manga's that you like, then do the survey in the back and send it in. If they do take the manga's out,because they're not liked, then tell them what manga's you like!! You'll rize the chances that the manga will not get took out!! They should hear you out, after all you do take the time to buy it and read it. And for the people that say the hate "crimson hero" or "baby and me". Just give it a chance, i didn't think i'd like it but i do. It may not be my fav, but i read it. If after a few Issues you still don't like it, Then ok it may not be your cup of tea. But just give it a try, ^.^ You may find you like it.

You are one of the most intelligent people I've met in this subforum yet 3nodding . heart

kel aka gandy
Captain

emeraldisdead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:35 pm
Zoix
I don't like Crimson hero nor Baby and me. Maybe because the art and plot are very strange!

Baby and Me has no plot. It's just an endless series of one shots. You could skip most of the chapters and still have a good understanding of what's going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:25 am
animexgames
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!

girl that shaved her head? oooh you mean Kaze Hikaru! that's been out for a loooong time, they have still going in the manag novels though as well as Godchild. I just hope they don't take Crimson Hero, Nana, Vampire Knight or Absolute Boyfriend out. I can't believe they didn't keep Millennium Snow in.  

Shadow Queen Megami

chapstick addict

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:53 pm
[~Tsukiki~]
baby & me should get taken out, I don't like it. stare

agreed!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:09 pm
the manga that I don't read [I don't know why] is Crimson Hero . . . there's just some about it that makes me NOT want to read it . . . ninja  

Nana Doll

sakara maxter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:53 pm
animexgames
i dont realy like baby and me ether i hate it when monoru sais Bwotheor or how ever it goes stressed
it's bwaza... i'd know... it's forever imprinted in my brain as the stupidest baby talk ever. come minoru. grow up... you're not one anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:16 am
I don't care if it's been said before, but if they take out Absolute Boyfriend (especially!), Nana, or Vampire Knight, I'mma gonna go ape-scheisse on them with a rocket launcher! evil
By the way, who here thinks they could have done better than that new "Dream Shop" series...it reminds me of xXxHolic...only....not as good.... stare  

GirlNamedSpider

Lonely Humorist

26,265 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

GirlNamedSpider

Lonely Humorist

26,265 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 am
Shadow Queen Megami
animexgames
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!

girl that shaved her head? oooh you mean Kaze Hikaru! that's been out for a loooong time, they have still going in the manag novels though as well as Godchild. I just hope they don't take Crimson Hero, Nana, Vampire Knight or Absolute Boyfriend out. I can't believe they didn't keep Millennium Snow in.

I would have preferred Millennium Snow than that Dream Shop...maybe it's because I can't get enough of those dern fang-some vampires. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:32 am
i was very dissapointed and mad when they took out Godchild they should replace Crimson hero or baby & me w/ Godchild, if they take out nana or vampire knight or absolute bf i will go crazy catwoman on them domokun  

Nanami.x.Yuki

Hikaru-Haruhi-Hitachiin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 am
I'm sorry but I cant even understand what your saying. Try again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:43 pm
t~HEE I love Crimson Hero.... not to fond of the Baby and me...and I'm soo not into vampires.. 4laugh  

Urs2Luv

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 pm
It just hurts when they take out a title that i really lik, kuz then that means i have to go buy the rest of the series, and it sucks xp  
.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games