Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:11 am
You deserve a cookie for proving me correct! I told all ya'll that their techniques werent the same!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:37 am
*takes cookie* domokun

I guess they'll show a special to show how he performed the Seal on Naruto  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:06 pm
YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:37 pm
Nephite Warrior
I myself think its gonna be somebody we've seen, or at least heard of in the series before....I'm kinda hopin maybe its the 4th Hokage.....I mean, wouldnt it be cool if he found a way to survive his own sealing jutsu and faked his death???

here could possibly be some proof.....here is a picture of some of what we've seen of the Akatsuki Leader
User Image
Look Closely at his hair outline....and now take a look at this image of Yondaime
User Image

Same hair?????Coincidence????I think not!!!
look ate the difference of thier eyes  

sk8intree

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:36 pm
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:36 am
I don't think it could be Yondaime 'cos he's just so... un-evil. :/ He's too happy smiley; like Naruto. 0:

Wildebeest

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:08 am
^_^ I think most of us now agree what it wasn't Yondaime ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:36 am
If its not THe 4th, I believe it to be KAkashi's father. They never showed his face, only his back. And maybe he led everyone to believe he commited suicide. He is skilled enough to be the Leader because he was also praised as a Sannin and if you look correctly, his hair also matches the leaders. So yeah.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Masashi is smart. He knew that if he drew the leader's whole jaw, we might be able to figure out who it is. Something that small could help a lot. I used to think it could've been Jiraiya too but Jiraiya was a wide, broad jaw. This guy doesn't. It could've been Jiraiya though. It would explain his knowledge on Akatsuki, despite him saying he followed Orochimaru. And he probably trained Naruto so that he could gain information on how well he can fight with Kyuubi. There's other reasons. I just forgot. And his hair sorta matches it too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:58 am
sk8intree
Nephite Warrior
I myself think its gonna be somebody we've seen, or at least heard of in the series before....I'm kinda hopin maybe its the 4th Hokage.....I mean, wouldnt it be cool if he found a way to survive his own sealing jutsu and faked his death???

here could possibly be some proof.....here is a picture of some of what we've seen of the Akatsuki Leader
User Image
Look Closely at his hair outline....and now take a look at this image of Yondaime
User Image

Same hair?????Coincidence????I think not!!!
look ate the difference of thier eyes

eyes change....but I think the leader is an Uchiha now, cuz if you look at his eyes, they are sharingan, and before you bash me, I know that this image isnt mangekyou sharingan, its just a picture I found online

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:00 pm
I think that's unlikely ><  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 am
crappy paint modification stare , altough that Kakashi's father theory sounded convincing...  

Pekora

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:13 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
crappy paint modification stare , altough that Kakashi's father theory sounded convincing...
Yeah and you see how the leaders hair sways to the right and Kakashi's father sways to the left? If Kakashi's father turned around, they're hair would both sway to the right and his ponytail would be hidden. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:29 am
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Yeah and you see how the leaders hair sways to the right and Kakashi's father sways to the left? If Kakashi's father turned around, they're hair would both sway to the right and his ponytail would be hidden. surprised

hmmm, yet it sounds like Obito's theory...there's a theory that counters that one, you see, when a ninja (most likely a very powerful one) dies and his corpse remains, they have to burn it, otherwise if it falls on the wrong hands they might extract information from it and probably reveal a secret for a jutsu, of course, he could've used a Kinjutsu to make a corpse look like him, and since he got disgraced by everybody, nobody would care to take a good look at him.

Yet, they didn't showed his face...so we don't know how he looks like except for his mouth, nose, eyes and hair, if Leader had a ponytail, then it'd be settled that is him but as far as we have seen, the person that mostly resembles him is the Yondaime (and probably Kurenai because of his eyes).  

Pekora

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

hmmm, yet it sounds like Obito's theory...there's a theory that counters that one, you see, when a ninja (most likely a very powerful one) dies and his corpse remains, they have to burn it, otherwise if it falls on the wrong hands they might extract information from it and probably reveal a secret for a jutsu, of course, he could've used a Kinjutsu to make a corpse look like him, and since he got disgraced by everybody, nobody would care to take a good look at him.

Yet, they didn't showed his face...so we don't know how he looks like except for his mouth, nose, eyes and hair, if Leader had a ponytail, then it'd be settled that is him but as far as we have seen, the person that mostly resembles him is the Yondaime (and probably Kurenai because of his eyes).
Well that is true but Obito was a weak ninja. He was like Naruto in the beginning of the story. He doesn't have the skills to do that. But you just gave me a new theory. It could be that guy that Kyuubi keeps talking about: Uchiha Madara. Kyuubi said that he had more wicked chakra than him and was more evil which the leader seems to be. Plus, it would also explainj why the leader has decided not to take Kyuubi yet. Maybe they have some sort of relation with one another. They never actually said that Madara died or what happened to him so that implies he has a role in the timeskip.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff