Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
I know that I haven't been around in like...forever...(Read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Download Ore wa Super Star!
  kthx
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:46 pm
Not my mom. She's still over protective.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Well she can stick around or something then. My mom is cool with anything (except sleepovers and hanging out with guys) once you convince her it's totally safe.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 am
I wish my mom was like your mom. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:20 am
Haha, maybe sometimes. Other times we get into fights over the stupidest things. Like, three ish weeks ago, she never came home to drive me to see 300 so we got into a huge fight about that. We were screaming at each other from opposite sides of the house.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:51 pm
Heh... you think that's bad? My mom took me to see the principal for no reason other than she can't stand me. Well, the feeling is mutual.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm

Me and my mom fight sometimes, but I love my parents to death. Though my dad has some bad qualities which I would not be able to stand excpet knowing that he's my dad and overall a good one.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:50 pm
My dad... well... yea. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:23 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
My dad... well... yea. stare

sweatdrop well I hope he isnt that bad Sana.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:31 pm
xD my parents were too afraid to let me go to gay prom xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 pm

Wow, well most parents arent to cool with that. But I guess it depends on how old they are. I have really old parents, and my dads from the south. So he still has a few habits, but hes still pretty liberal now.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 pm
Well, most of us. excluding people who have already graduated, have only a year or so of high school left so yay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 pm
WHOO SENIORS 08~!

Dude. that's my first time ever saying that o_o;  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:36 pm
I have my class schedule for me seniour year, yay! And I DON'T have geography!!! I have all the fun classes! :B Lessee...

Teacher's Aide [with one of my favourite teachers of all]
Bible
Drama + Art [two classes that take the same slot on different days]
~Lunch~ [a bit early methinks, only old people should eat lunch at 11]
English
Advanced Math 1
World History
Yearbook

Good gackt, I feel so old now. gonk I'm a legal adult and I'm still in highschool... I'm officially the oldest student in the school now!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Good news everyone! I'm going on vacation to Japan for 4 weeks and won't have any or little access to the computer. Therefore, this means I won't be posting during that time period. [Although...My mom received a message from my host family in her inbox...hmmmmm.]

@Death: My classes are, Biology, 3D Animation II, US History [Psh...Only interesting during Pearl Harbor.], Algebra II, and P.E/Health. Since my school is the most super special awesome school, it's like college. This semester, I'm taking 3D Animation II, Algebra II, and Biology. Getting the weaknesses out of the way, while my brain functions. 3nodding

@Anyone: Ah. My parents are cool. Mom is doing so much to prepare my trip for Japan, which is in 3 days. I'm so excited...and Renoko wants to flash her money around and write checks o_O; I'm not even certified for those... yet I have these traveler checks. >>; I'm so scared that they won't think my signature is my signature ._.' I have my passport to flash in their face if they don't believe me. Haha, j/k j/k. I won't do that. XD...

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:28 pm
HaWkGiRL
Good news everyone! I'm going on vacation to Japan for 4 weeks and won't have any or little access to the computer. Therefore, this means I won't be posting during that time period. [Although...My mom received a message from my host family in her inbox...hmmmmm.]

@Death: My classes are, Biology, 3D Animation II, US History [Psh...Only interesting during Pearl Harbor.], Algebra II, and P.E/Health. Since my school is the most super special awesome school, it's like college. This semester, I'm taking 3D Animation II, Algebra II, and Biology. Getting the weaknesses out of the way, while my brain functions. 3nodding

@Anyone: Ah. My parents are cool. Mom is doing so much to prepare my trip for Japan, which is in 3 days. I'm so excited...and Renoko wants to flash her money around and write checks o_O; I'm not even certified for those... yet I have these traveler checks. >>; I'm so scared that they won't think my signature is my signature ._.' I have my passport to flash in their face if they don't believe me. Haha, j/k j/k. I won't do that. XD...

OhmyRa, deja vu!!! eek That sounds just like my own trip to Japan a couple years ago...! Four weeks with no computer, with my grandparents who had lived there for 38 years... Absolute best time of my life. I wish your trip to be as worthwhile and exciting as mine, and more!  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff