Lost in Gambino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:08 pm
Typyro
"Wait, why are you smiling? You're not gonna suck my blood or anytrhing right... Right?!"

"no I'm not"she said in a mad voice and started walking away.
She hated how people didn't except her for who she was and just thought she was a sucking monster. She wiped away a tear  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:26 pm
Ketini
Typyro
"Wait, why are you smiling? You're not gonna suck my blood or anytrhing right... Right?!"

She hated how people didn't except her for who she was and just thought she was a sucking monster. She wiped away a tear

Ty walked up to her from behind and put his arm around her shoulder.
"Look, i'm sorry if i upset you. I'm just not used to smiling vampires, well i am but it usually isn't a good thing. I must have misjudged you, please forgive me." Ty said in a low whisper to her, sounding as soothing as possible.  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:01 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"Look, i'm sorry if i upset you. I'm just not used to smiling vampires, well i am but it usually isn't a good thing. I must have misjudged you, please forgive me." Ty said in a low whisper to her, sounding as soothing as possible.

she blushed and quitly said "it's ok"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:16 pm
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"ok." Ty kept his arm around her shoulder not noticing what he was still doing but didn't seem to mind it at all.  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"ok." Ty kept his arm around her shoulder not noticing what he was still doing but didn't seem to mind it at all.

she turned bright pink and bit her lower lip  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:26 pm
As kayugen was smiling he turned to gerad and started to tell him about he's idea.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:53 am
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

Ty just sort of stayed there because it was very comfortable and didn't really want to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:53 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

Ty just sort of stayed there because it was very comfortable and didn't really want to move.

she just stayed pink the whole time too shy to say anything  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:24 pm
"I don't think i've ever seen a pink vampire before." Ty joked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:41 pm
Typyro

Sonia felt like her head was gonna explode ".....me .....neither" she replied gulping. you idiot*smacks herself* smooth Sonia, smooth  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:41 am
Ketini
Typyro

Sonia felt like her head was gonna explode ".....me .....neither" she replied gulping. you idiot*smacks herself* smooth Sonia, smooth

Ty caught her hand before she smacked herself again. "It's ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:11 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

Ty caught her hand before she smacked herself again. "It's ok."

((lol she didn't really slap herself _that was her inner self lol_sorry I should have made that clear sweatdrop ))  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 am
((ohhhh... forget that happened...))

Ty looked at her."you should calm down, is something wrong?"

((ok go from there))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Gerad smiled looking back "They must be comfertable. So what was the breakthrough?"  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:27 pm
Typyro
((ohhhh... forget that happened...))

Ty looked at her."you should calm down, is something wrong?"

((ok go from there))

"I'm fine"she said snapping out of her daze and turning her normal skin color"I should probably go" why do I feel this way? I should probably go back to the village before tonight" she thought  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff