Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 am
churrlo
I know what you mean!!! >< And for me it'd be devastating gonk
Same here.

But a friend asked me if I'd rather him be dead than evil. I responded, "I'd rather him be alive evil than dead and good! Even those with evil in their hearts still have hope... Like Sasuke."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:15 am
Yeah I agree >< There's always hope... but man it'd be horrible to see him go evil! gonk Look how long it's taken to just freaking SEE Sasuke... what if the same happened with Shikamaru... it'd take forever to return him! ><  

churrlo

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Gaara_12
When you guys were talking about Shikamaru smoking, well he has taken up smoking....full time. It was a sentimental thing but now he's using trying to use Asuma's trench knives and smoking...full time. And I think Asuma told Shikamaru who the leader was.
Yup. I was shocked! I never would have expected that from him...!

There are things I don't know about him... Kyah. xd
Shikamaru isn't using it full time, I don't think. His chakra reacted strangely to the blade. It isn't supposed to do that. Unless he can focus and make it work, using it like that is a danger to him and everyone around him.

Asuma told Shikamaru who the "king" was.
I think he figured out how to use them well pretty quickly. Where did it say the chakra was acting strangely?
confused

Did you read the chapter or see a translation?
The chakra wasn't smooth. And it was black. Two bad signs.
Thats because he has a different chakra element than Asuma and Naruto. Shikamaru's is probably Earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:47 am
Gaara_12
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Gaara_12
When you guys were talking about Shikamaru smoking, well he has taken up smoking....full time. It was a sentimental thing but now he's using trying to use Asuma's trench knives and smoking...full time. And I think Asuma told Shikamaru who the leader was.

Shikamaru isn't using it full time, I don't think. His chakra reacted strangely to the blade. It isn't supposed to do that. Unless he can focus and make it work, using it like that is a danger to him and everyone around him.

I think he figured out how to use them well pretty quickly. Where did it say the chakra was acting strangely?
confused

Thats because he has a different chakra element than Asuma and Naruto. Shikamaru's is probably Earth.
False.

Chakra element does not affect the color of Chakra. Yamato has earth and water and they were both clear and smooth.

Secondly, Asuma's blades only react to wind Chakra.  

Syndactyly

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:25 pm
Shikalee
Gaara_12
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Gaara_12

confused

False.

Chakra element does not affect the color of Chakra. Yamato has earth and water and they were both clear and smooth.

Aw poop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:36 pm
xd You lose  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Shikalee
False.

True, it doesn't affect the color, but he does color the chakra in differently from time to time.

Also, Naruto's rasengan/wind chakra isn't smooth.

Asuma's blades can react to any chakra they want. For Asuma it was wind, because he used wind elemental stuff. The blades are nothing more than steel with an extra chakra layer on the outside. Since he was just learning how to use them, Shikamaru was probably just struggling getting his chakra to take the form of a blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:21 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
False.

True, it doesn't affect the color, but he does color the chakra in differently from time to time.

Also, Naruto's rasengan/wind chakra isn't smooth.

Asuma's blades can react to any chakra they want. For Asuma it was wind, because he used wind elemental stuff. The blades are nothing more than steel with an extra chakra layer on the outside. Since he was just learning how to use them, Shikamaru was probably just struggling getting his chakra to take the form of a blade.

I agree with verb.  

Mist-san

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:41 pm
Good point Verd ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:05 am
Gaara_12
Shikalee
Gaara_12
False.

Aw poop
Sorry for jumping the gun on you like that. D: I was rude.

Um... I have a feeling he may have two like Yamato. Chouji too, maybe. It's the only way to explain such strange jutsu.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:49 pm
I don't read the manga so I don't get it!!! crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items