Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
What New Characters Should Be In The Next SSB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryukinzo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:04 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
baka foot654
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC
How about Snake from Metal Gear or even Mr. Nook from Animal Crossing!
NO! Snake isn't Nintendo!
yes he is, sorta, the original metal gear was on the nes, or the snes, i cant remember.

Nes I believe.
Just like a couple of the first Final Fantasy games were also on Nintendo's side.... I wonder why they made the mistake to give Sony that awesome franchise... crying ...
I can tell you how it all happend! Nintendo was planning to work with sony for their next system (which used a CD), Sony (at the time) didn't plan on making one, though they did help w/ the SNES. The President of Sony said himself (when one of his workers asked to make a game system), "This company will not make toys for children!". Nin realized that Sony's hardware will be used more than Nin's so it would be fair if Nin took more credit (almost all) than Sony. At an expo, Sony found out that Nin back stabbed them and swithed to another company (that company couldn't make CDs). The Pres. of Sony was outraged and inspired to make their own system. Then, Square Soft/Enix was awed by the 3-D graphics and the use of a CD on the Playstation so ever since FF7 they have been with Sony.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:23 pm
The only characters I can think of would be Wario (which was rumored to be on the first SSB) Toad, Sonic the Hedgehog, and how about Boo from all of those Mario games.  

Afroka

clarkc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:07 pm
i would want.....umm.....umm.... eek biggrin i know a half robot half fox charter biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:52 pm
Halo_NC

GENUIS! TOM NOOK ROCKS!  

RubberDuckie50792

sorintorak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:19 pm
Halo_NC
Nothing is a stupid idea, but... Animal Crossing is a peacefull game, except for caniballism, but you get the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:22 pm
Afroka
The only characters I can think of would be Wario (which was rumored to be on the first SSB) Toad, Sonic the Hedgehog, and how about Boo from all of those Mario games.
BOOOO!!!!!!!!! HE (and pink boo) MUST BE IN THERE! And bomberman, and MAX is awsome. Plus cpt. Olimer, Shadow, and Yoshi girl whom I forget the name.  

sorintorak

sorintorak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:24 pm
clarkc
i would want.....umm.....umm.... eek biggrin i know a half robot half fox charter biggrin biggrin
...uh...I hate to tell you this, but that's not a real character.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:28 pm
Maybe they should put Ridley, on the next SSMB. I think he or it will be a good character. A unlockable character.  

Slim J.

sorintorak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:35 pm
eletro
Maybe they should put Ridley, on the next SSMB. I think he or it will be a good character. A unlockable character.
Better as locked  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:17 pm
i found this full page of the characters in the new ssmb game and al i know is you can buy different coustumes,sonic is not one of them and mabey ash from pokemon is going to be a character rofl  

poopsmcguire

William Che King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:59 pm
Sonic isn't in any Nintendo games, so that's not likely to happen.

Best I think would be...Geno, from Super Mario RPG.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:51 am
Torin_longarm
clarkc
...uh...I hate to tell you this, but that's not a real character.

Than make it a real charictor! That sounds like one that would be hard to top.  

Crimsonknight13

Bugeera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:23 pm
Supernaturalist Torin
Halo_NC
Nothing is a stupid idea, but... Animal Crossing is a peacefull game, except for caniballism, but you get the point.

You know your right. you can beat people with your butterfly nets as much as you want but they never fight back. It be cool if they could have the main guy(or girl) from animal crossing and then the game could read your guys face, clothes and name from the memory card so you could play as your guy(or girl).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:58 am
They should put in an option to create your own character  

fatal_wolf92

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:34 pm
Toad would be cool, and So would Meta Knight. Wario is a character thaat is long over due for the game. Ridley would be cool, and Baby Mario and Baby luigi can be a team like the Ice climbers.  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff