Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

I'm way too tempted to say Naruto, but your mature and cautious qualities sort of throw me off. How about Obito? He has a lot of the same traits, but seemed more laid back and less eccentric.

Quote:
Juuyonbi

The overall feel of the way your application was written is making me agree with Hinata. You sound a bit unsure but modest.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.
Since when? xd
Obito was a crybaby, total emotional wreck. Everything was about him, and he'd always flip out at Kakashi (similar to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke), except he, unlike Naruto, was way immersed in his Sharingan, and caring for it. Naruto did not nurture the Kyuubi.
Actually, he didn't get Sharingan until right before he died.

Also, despite being a crybaby, he cared about the lives of his team mates. That's why he demanded they go back and save Rin. He can be responsible, because even when his team leader and combat superior refused to go back, he went on his own to help her any way he could.
Duh. rolleyes Excuse my mistake with wording. He was obsessive about his eyes. No, really. That's what I ment. sweatdrop

Yeah...? So they have similarities. >_>

Agreed with Juuyonbi. Purple Dragon sounds like Ino.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:16 pm
Name: Lord Someguy

Likes: Anime, Video Games, Internet, Soccer, Friends, Watching T.V, basketball
Dislikes: Annoying, mean, obnoxious people

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I picked this quote because I have too much to juggle like school, friends, parents etc.

What do you feel is your best quality?: Hard Working
Your worst?: When it gets too tough I just quit

Mature or Immature?: Mature
Leader or Follower?: Follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious
Outgoing or Shy: Shy

What color would you say you are and why?: Green because it reminds of the grass and plants. You can step all over them and they'll take it. I'm shy. So you can tease me and I'll take it. But sometimes there are poisonous plants if you disrupt it. I'll fight back if you push me enough.

Do you play any instruments? No

Number one goal in life: To not be pressured by anyone

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I would try to be more active.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: I would end gangs, and end racism.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Rock Lee because he's brave and trains a lot. (Except maybe change his look, hehe.)

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Yes

Anything else?: No  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:52 pm
@ Lord Someguy: Sounded a lot like Lee, but some parts sounded nothing like him... It may take a while for me to stamp you. surprised

That lyric; I love that song. I don't know why. He sings so differently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:24 pm
So not Obito for me? xd And Lord Someguy... you are difficult ><  

churrlo

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:49 pm
Ino, eh? Actually, I was kinda thinking that as I was writing it up...

@Captian Verd: I don't exactly hate people, I just despise the stupid ones. And the acceptance thing is more for other people, 'cause I'm fine as I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:48 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

I'm way too tempted to say Naruto, but your mature and cautious qualities sort of throw me off. How about Obito? He has a lot of the same traits, but seemed more laid back and less eccentric.

Quote:
Juuyonbi

The overall feel of the way your application was written is making me agree with Hinata. You sound a bit unsure but modest.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.
Since when? xd
Obito was a crybaby, total emotional wreck. Everything was about him, and he'd always flip out at Kakashi (similar to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke), except he, unlike Naruto, was way immersed in his Sharingan, and caring for it. Naruto did not nurture the Kyuubi.
Actually, he didn't get Sharingan until right before he died.

Also, despite being a crybaby, he cared about the lives of his team mates. That's why he demanded they go back and save Rin. He can be responsible, because even when his team leader and combat superior refused to go back, he went on his own to help her any way he could.
Duh. rolleyes Excuse my mistake with wording. He was obsessive about his eyes. No, really. That's what I ment. sweatdrop

Yeah...? So they have similarities. >_>

Agreed with Juuyonbi. Purple Dragon sounds like Ino.
whee  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:25 pm
Purple dragon lady
Difficult. I say Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:27 pm
Lord Someguy
Shino  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:01 pm
Shino? ><  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:28 pm
churrlo
Shino? ><
Yeah, that didn't sound right. Shino is a leader. There was a couple things that went with him. But that's how they rated me, too.  

Syndactyly

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 pm
I guess I'm Shino then hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:53 pm
Well idk personally... you don't really seem to be ONE character...

Hmmm after a bit of thinking... I'm going to say... Chouji.  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:19 pm
churrlo
Well idk personally... you don't really seem to be ONE character...

Hmmm after a bit of thinking... I'm going to say... Chouji.
He's a tough one. Ahahah, too real to be an anime character. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:29 am
xd After reading it many times I still think Chouji. I don't know much about time-skip Chouji, but the young one at least... what do you think?  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:52 am
churrlo
xd After reading it many times I still think Chouji. I don't know much about time-skip Chouji, but the young one at least... what do you think?
Sounds pretty close. Minus the hoarding of food.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff