Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daih!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:03 am
When I got home from school I had a banana dipped in sour cream and onion dip biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 am
Daih!
When I got home from school I had a banana dipped in sour cream and onion dip biggrin
Weird...  

mysticaingeal

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:08 am
Lilithia
Have you guys tried a banana fritter? They're lovely.

You've got THE first Indonesian on Gaia in your guild--I was born munching on them. xd

mysticaingeal
You pierce my heart and tear it to shreds with your words, Scotteh

Okaii... not really... but it made you feel special for a bit, didn't it? Lol =P

Aw, c'mon--a little threesome won't harm you! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:10 am
mysticaingeal
Daih!
Weird...

I know sweatdrop T'was an experiment...  

Daih!

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:11 am
Trieste
Lilithia

You've got THE first Indonesian on Gaia in your guild--I was born munching on them. xd

mysticaingeal

Okaii... not really... but it made you feel special for a bit, didn't it? Lol =P

Hey... I'm not the one with the problem with a threesome. His gf is smexy wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:13 am
Trieste
Lilithia

mysticaingeal

I ate them last night at my favourite restaurant. DELICIOUS. Especially with extra vanilla icecream! *____* heart heart heart  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:16 am
mysticaingeal

PICPLZTHX. xd

Maybe I should be a Gaian stalker in my spare time. MWAHAHA. xp

Lilithia
I ate them last night at my favourite restaurant. DELICIOUS. Especially with extra vanilla icecream! *____* heart heart heart

Yeah, they are. It's a nice snack in Indonesia, people cook 'em all the time.

We've also got this really nice fried tofu shop; the tofu is fried but it's really JUICY inside...mm~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:18 am
Trieste
mysticaingeal

PICPLZTHX. xd

Lol =P But it is no fun if he doesn't notice =P  

mysticaingeal

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:19 am
Trieste
mysticaingeal

PICPLZTHX. xd

Lilithia

Yeah, they are. It's a nice snack in Indonesia, people cook 'em all the time.

We've also got this really nice fried tofu shop; the tofu is fried but it's really JUICY inside...mm~ heart

The restaurant I went to was Malaysian! Close enough. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:24 am
Chemical_Kitten
He didn't say a great deal about you. If you were the last one to post in a thread or it was a thread you created, he said /much love. The same applies for Streekie where he said /respect. For me it was Ahhhh, ******** up kittien. In every other thread he said something along the lines of I'm on the interweb laughing. That was it. You can see the titles he made of the NINE spam threads he made. He spammed the guild. Made a lot of work for Lili and wasted time that she didn't have. Do you seriously think that this sort of crap should be left in a guild? It's not wanted and is work ********. Anyone who thinks that this sort of s**t should be tollerated in our guild should just get the ******** out.

Agreed.

I banned them all.

May they be at peace

in hell.  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:25 am
nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
He didn't say a great deal about you. If you were the last one to post in a thread or it was a thread you created, he said /much love. The same applies for Streekie where he said /respect. For me it was Ahhhh, ******** up kittien. In every other thread he said something along the lines of I'm on the interweb laughing. That was it. You can see the titles he made of the NINE spam threads he made. He spammed the guild. Made a lot of work for Lili and wasted time that she didn't have. Do you seriously think that this sort of crap should be left in a guild? It's not wanted and is work ********. Anyone who thinks that this sort of s**t should be tollerated in our guild should just get the ******** out.

like i said before i agree he did somethings wrong like spam the stickys and swore at you, but like Trieste said people are entitled to like who ever they want. i like bunnah, and i thought it was kinda funny, so are you going to bann me because i have a different sense of humour??

You can have a sense of humour, that's fine.

But NOT in my ******** guild.

DO YOU HEAR ME?

Get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:28 am
Lilithia
Chemical_Kitten

Agreed.

I banned them all.

May they be at peace

in hell.
No! gonk Anywhere but hell! gonk I work there part time, so please don't let them be at peace there! gonk  

Delithraldur

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:33 am
Going out! Back later!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:19 am

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:24 am
*stays hidden in the shadows*  
The Official Australian Guild