Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 pm

Driving down the street was a long red hot car. The interior was tan and a tall male was driving behind the wheel. His eyes were covered with shades as he drove down the road. He was wearing a tight black shirt and rugged blue jeans. Yugi normally wasn't this flashy, but his wife had begged him to get this car for the two of them. Then they had a car for the family on trips and such. Now that he was older, his hair had no hair gel in it. Naturally his hair was wavy in the back, with the blonde bangs still hanging in his face.

Coming around the corner, he saw his daughter standing by a male, and the other sitting beside someone that racked his memory. He leaned forward to get a batter look of the person, it couldn't be who he thought it was. He stopped in front of the group and smiled as he rolled down the window.

"Hey sweetie.. so these are the friends coming over." he said looking at Kasujou. "Well, hop inside." he said unlocking the doors.

"I call shotgun!" Kaiya called out raising her hand.

Though she looked at everyone and placed her hand down. She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head.

"Sorry sir, I'm too use to home." she said.

Yugi looked at the girl, his eyes widening behind his shades. It was no problem at all to guess who her father was. The image of Mokuba flew into his mind, that same childish grin. Those two children must have been Kaibas, it filled his mind with memories. This was wonderful yet horrible at the same time. He could only hope that his wife wouldn't notice the similarities.

"It's alright, theirs only room for three in the back, so you can sit up front if you would like..miss.." he said, hoping to get a name out of her.

She smiled, glad that he was not upset of offended, or even wierded out.

"Oh I'm Kaiii....Kaiya..My names Kaiya." she replied.

It was a close call seeing as she almost said her last name first.

"Well it is nice to meet you miss Kaiya." he replied.

There was no doubt now that she was Mokubas daughter, he seemed like the type to name his kid after his brother.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:30 pm
Laliah climbed in next to her sister and behind her father, Kasujou on the other side of her. She didn't mind not being in the front seat; this way she wouldn't feel left out from things going on only behind her.

"My name is Kasujou, Mr. Mouto," the male identified, "It's so great to finally meet you. It sure is nice that don't mind us staying the night. My sister and I live in Tokyo, so it's a bit of a haul at this time of day, even if we take the train. I hope we don't inconvenience you at all..." He was being formal with him, but he'd always been tought to be polite, and especially to respect his elders.

He saw the way that his girlfriend's father looked at his sister, and felt a pang of worry for her. He wondered if he disliked her, or if it were something else. He didn't press him about it though, not too keen on making matters worse. Perhaps was just imagining things. He nearly cringed when his sister almost said her last name though. But wait, hadn't Nariko said that it was their mother to worry about? Even still, that was risky...

"Daddy, is mum home?" Laliah asked, leaning on the back of his seat. "Or is she still at work?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm

"It's very nice to meet you as well." Yugi replied smiling.

The boy Nariko has was very polite, he was very formal when speaking to him. Once again this was no real surprise, the Kaibas were always formal people. His eyes behind the shades looked over to Kaiya once more, she looked almost identical to him, she could pass off as her father, if she were a son. He turned his attention back to Kasujou in the review mirror.

"So you both are from out of town? How did you meet them Nariko?" he asked, now looking over at his daughter in the backseat.

"And your mother isn't home yet, but I informed her that we would be having guests so she was not taken by surprised." he replied to Laliah still waiting for his other daughters answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Nariko glanced at Kasujou quickly when he mentioned they were out of town. She didn't mention to her parents that they were from out of town, then it would have looked really bad on her part. Once he said that she placed her face in her hands, cursing softly under her breath. She looked back up at her father when she was spoken to.

"I didn't sneak out of town dad. I was out and he was at the same place for a school trip. I saw him and we got to talking. Then we kept in contact by phone numbers and the internet. So I asked him if he could come and meet you guys." Nariko explained, her voice more stained.

Yugi just chuckled to himself softly, even Kaiya was looking afraid after Kasujou slipped. He saw his daughter sink in her chair in the backseat. He smiled to them in the mirror.

"So..thats where you sneak off to then?" he asked still laughing a little.

He knew his daughter got out, though he didn't know how often or with who. Now he knew with who. This man looked like a good choice, but he still worried about his daughter.

"I'm just glad you gave a decent man your number and email. Thats my girl, you still know what to do." Yugi said, hoping his daughter would relax.

"It's alright, I know you know to be careful with people. A long as you two have not done anything to wild, then I see no harm in it, he was with the school anyway. Just a warning young man, my wife will flip if she knows your out of town, so just say your a boy from her school. Then you might actually have a chance at spending the night." Yugi explained.

He tilted his head slightly so you could see his eyes through the top of the glasses, he gave Kasujou a wink once he finished. His eyes were soft and gentle looking, anyone could fall for him with those kind of eyes. He looked a little like Yami had once before, but his eyes were more gentle but were now more mature looking. He flipped his glasses back over his eyes as he continued to drive. he didn't notice Kaiya was looking at him in awe because of his eyes.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Kasujou looked slightly alarmed--but only because of the reaction that he'd gotten after he said that. It had been a miraculous mistake on his part, it seemed. He had forgotten for a moment that Nariko might not have gotten permission from her parents to sneak out. Actually, he KNEW that she didn't have permission.

He was reassured by Mr. Mouto's reaction though, and nodded his head. "Okay, I'll do that then. Thank-you...for understanding..." He looked to Nariko, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at him for making his mistake. She wasn't the type to get mad at him though, so he wasn't too worried.

His parents wouldn't have said that. Of course, his parents really trusted him to make good decisions. It seemed that Nariko's father did the same for his daughter, even though he was suspicious. Kaiba Mokuba and Kaiba Shizuka had no secrets from each other though. He wondered what sort of woman Nariko's mother would turn out to be.

Laliah had hardly realized what had taken place in the car. She was quietly looking straight ahead--it appeared through the windshield at the oncomming traffic. This wasn't the case though. Kaiya's reflection shone on the glass from her position, and she was watching her expression, smiling when she did, and frowning when she looked stressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:34 pm

Nariko was obviously relieved when he father was so understanding about it. Thats why she loved her father, even though she knew he wasn't thrilled about the sneaking, but the main thing was he trusted her. Her mom had no trust for her, thats the thing she hated most about her mom. It was true that sneaking out wasn't good, but she should understand that she was not stupid. Though she was shocked her father never mentioned anything to their mother, this must have meant that he was going to have a talk about safety with her. She was fine with that, it was better then listening to her mother.

She looked over at Kasujou, he just looked so adorable when he thought she might be mad at him. She gave him a smile and a kiss signal to show she was alright. Though she didn't give him a physical one, she was not sure how her dad would react seeing his baby like that. Though, she knew she might end up telling her dad first that he was her boyfriend, then if her mom seemed to like him, she would tell her as well. Out of her dads vision, she moved her hand over to hold his. She looked up at him with very gentle, kind eyes, this was how she normally was.

Kaiya smiled looking out the window, the environment around here was very peaceful and quiet, she like the feeling of a small town. She was not sure why, but there was something she really liked about Mr. Mouto, his eyes made her blush a little though. Then she caught a reflection of Laliah in the backseat, she wondered if she could see her reflection. To test it out, she gave her a soft smile and a wink against the glass.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Kasujou felt his girlfriend's hand on his, and didn't have to think too hard about why she'd moved in such a covert manner. When she blew the air kiss at him, he pretended to catch it and hold it to his chest with the other hand.

Laliah continued watching the windshield, seeing Kaiya winking. Her brows furrowed for a moment, wondering who she was winking at outside... but then she realized that Kaiya must have been able to see her as well. Like she had been caught at doing something bad, she quickly pretended that she'd been looking out the window the entire time by spinning her head to face the exterior. She saw that they were getting close to home, but it didn't register very much. She was fighting to keep a straight face--especially since she could still feel Kaiya's eyes on her.

She knew this for sure because every once and a while, she'd sneak a peek back to looking at the windshield--and they made eye contact--and then she'd shoot her attention outside again, pretending it didn't happen.

Kasujou noticed his sister staring somewhere in front of her and saw how animated Laliah seemed to be. His attentions moved back to Kaiya... And he started to piece it all together.

He sat back in his seat softly, making a mental note to discuss it with her later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:23 pm

Kaiya smiled as Laliah and her made contact again and again. Everytime their eyes met, Kaiya could feel her heart pick up speed. So many things ran through her mind when it happened. It made her stayed glued to the glass, just waiting for her to look back again.

Yugi didn't notice anything that his children or their friends were doing, the two in the back could be making out for all he knew. Thinking about that he took a quick glance back to make sure they weren't. Soon, it was not far from the house, it could be seen a few houses down. He saw that his wifes car was not in the driveway.

"Alright kids, were here." he said.

Soon after he spoke they pulled into the driveway. Once the car was off, he got out and opened the door for Kaiya in the front seat. He smiled as she got out and closed the door after she got out.

Kaiya got out, bowing to Yugi in thanks, then she looked at the house. It was so cute to her, she was not use to such small houses. It was a standard two story house, a pale yellow color on the outside. There was a bush of flowers on the lawn and next to the walkway. Though it was a two story it wasn't rediculously tall, and it was a little more wide. It looked really cozy and warm. One of the lights was on, probably to show the illusion that someone was home. She followed Mr. Mouto as they walked in.

Nariko smiled as they walked inside. She was still holding Kasujous hand, though her father was turned facing away from them. She smiled and grabbed her fathers attention.

"Dad Im going to show Kasujou around the house, is that alright?" she asked.

"Alright sweetie...just don't be too long, your mother will be home soon." Yugi replied heading in the kitchen. He wanted to say a little joke, but he wanted his daughter to come tell him he was her boyfriend rather then force it in the open.

"I'll make snacks for you all." Yugi said to Kaiya and Laliah.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:40 pm
"Thanks, Dad!" Laliah expressed, unlacing the ties around her leg upon entering the house. It'd be so much easier to run around without them. She turned back to the group not a second later and realized that her sister had already run off with Kasujou, leaving her and the other girl alone together. Being in her home again made her more comfortable, but it also made her worry a little bit. What if she had underwear or something on the floor of her room? She hadn't been expecting company... Usually she was a neat person but...

"Want to play a game?" she asked cheerfully, trying to think of something fun that she could do with the other girl instead of boring her to tears. She had twin DDR mats in the den. Sometimes, her sister would play with her... lately though, she'd been spending a lot of her time with her boyfriend. "C'mon, this way!"

__
"Yes, this will most likely be good to know," Kasujou affirmed upon seeing the bathroom. The room that he really wanted to see was Nariko's bedroom...and this was for a few different reasons. Rooms usually reflected the person who spent the most time in them, so he was interested to see what Nariko had done to hers. He was also curious as to how far he'd be sleeping from her bedroom...would that rustling of sheets be a problem afterall?

"Nariko, why..." he trailed off, not sure how to ask about her mother. "Is your mother really strict with you or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:21 pm

Nariko looked back to Kasujou as he broke the silence with his question about her mother. She was quiet with the most part, it took her a few moments to speak out. During the silence she looked at the floor, she really detested her mother, she loved her to death of course, but she never really liked her. Then she looked back to Kasujou and sighed softly, getting read to explain.

"We live in a small town obviously..shes no different then a ultra traditional small towner. There are a lot of thins shes not really accepting of, she has a very closed mind. Mainly we have issues cause she doesn't trust me, sure me sneaking out doesn't help, but she was like that before I started rebelling." she explained.

The thought of her mother got her depressed, she hated thinking about how her mother acted. It was a complete embarrassment and it wouldn't be long before Kasujou learned that. She leaned against the wall by the door of her room and continued.

"After I grew up, I hated what mom made us to be like. I was never the daughter she wanted..but she morphed my sister to be. One day I said myself to hell with it and I sneaked out my window to go meet some friends. Then I started dressing different, even wearing different skirts to school then what was required. I think my parents think I sneak out, but they have never caught me so they don't punish me. When my mom catches me though...she is very disciplinary. When we were younger she really let us have it for breaking a rule, because we were still young enough to be taught to fear breaking the rules. So Laliah is very sheltered...reason being why she had no idea about who Kaibas were. My dads a lot less strict, but I usually tell him things so he never worries. The only thing I hate about my father is that he's completely different now then he is when with mom. He agrees with her and if he doesn't he just lets her do what she wants to avoid an argument. I know he just doesn't want mom to yell, but it pisses me off..but hes a wonderful father, and I like him way more then mom." she explained.

After she said all that she covered her mouth a little, she felt a little like a whining little emo kid from school or something. Moaning and groaning about how horrible her life was when it wasn't that bad she was sure.

"I'm sorry..I completely got carried away. Your just easy to talk to..so it all came out." she said in a hush.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Kaiya looked at Laliah with a smile, glad that she finally seemed to be more comfortable around her. Though being at her house explained alot. Her face lite up when she mentioned DDR.

"You have DDR, that's awesome, I love that game. Sure I'll play it with you." she said with a big smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 pm
"Oh, that's okay, really!" Kasujou reasured, putting his arms around the other's waist. "What good is a boyfriend if you can't talk to him, right?"

To be honest though, he was a little bit concerned with meeting her mom, now. He understood why it would be important for him not to tell her his last name but... if she asked, he would have to reveal it to her. He wasn't ashamed of his uncles... and neither appeared to be Nariko. He thought he had her dad on his side... Even if her mother disproved of him, maybe he'd still be able to see Nariko because of Mr. Mouto's imput? Oh--no, that was right, Nariko had just explained to him that he was non-confrontational. "I bet your mom has her own good qualities, but your father's good qualities just are more noticable to you." He tucked some hair behind her ear since there wasn't any in her face at the moment.

___
"Really? That's great! How good are you? What level should I put it on? I'm not too good on the highest level, but I suppose I'm decent on the other ones..." Laliah asked, excitement showing in her eyes when Kaiya explained how much she liked the game too. One of the reasons why Laliah liked it so much was because a lot of her favorite artists had upbeat songs that she had unlocked on the game. She loved to sing and dance at the same time. If she wasn't doing Karaoke, then she played this game. 'It's also a great workout!' she thought. That was one of the ways that she managed to keep her figure through the fatty snack-break chips that she ate when she was studying hard--which was often.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Nariko smiled as her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her, closing her eyes softly as he placed her hair away from her. She looked back into his eyes, leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss, though more passionate then a peck, it wasn't hitting the heavy mark. Then she looked back at him and removed herself from his grasp. She turned her body to face the door she was standing by. After grabbing the door knob and opening it, she turned back to him.

"This..is my room." she said walking in ahead of him.

In her room there was bed right next to the window straight ahead. On the left was a wardrobe and a desk together. This desk had two drawers on each side, then two cupboard looking things, one on each side. There was a computer under the roof of the cupboards. There was also a closet on that side. To the right was a bookshelf full of various books and mangas. On top of the bookshelf was a boombox able to play CDs and plug in an iPod. Next to it was a collection of CDs and on the other side was a collection of DVDs. At the foor of her bed was a nightstand that had a small television on it.

The walls were a dark blue and the carpet underneath their feet was a beige color. A few things were laying around the floor, but the room was clan enough and had enough room to walk into. With the lamp on, the room was bright and calming. Though the walls were dark, the light inside made it way more inviting. She smiled as she sat on her bed, which a black velvet blanket and regular cotton white pillows.

"So..what do you think? Is it alright?" she asked, leaning back on her bed slightly, appearing almost inviting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:34 pm

Kaiya smiled as they headed for the den. It was cool that her and Laliah had something strongly in common. She loved DDR, it gave her a good workout and if she knew the songs she would sing along with them. Light was usually her choice of difficulty, since she was not ready to move up to he next level. It felt more comfortable getting really good at one stage before moving for her. She had to make anything she did perfect before she moved on to the next level. Besides, even if she wanted to move, starting with light would get her warmed up.

"I think I will start on light for now. I still haven't perfected it, so I have to keep at it until I do." she said with a smile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Laliah nodded almost fiercefully. "Okay then! There are a few good songs for light, too!" She crouched down and turned on her gaming platform, plugging in the DDR mats into each apropriate outlet. Both of the mats were exactly identical, so Laliah chose the left one. Nariko usually played on the right, and Laliah had gotten used to playing on that side of the screen. It was also the side that the single player option played on. It took her only a few seconds to have it set up. "Hit B--thank-you," she said, whizzing through more menus. Finally, she got to the song list. She scrolled down them rather quickly. "See any you like?"

Kaiya was lucky that she was playing in pants--but Laliah had played in formal atire before, so it wouldn't slow her down too much.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff