Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Zylo turned to the snow leopard. "Can I help you?" He asked patiently. He saw Fyren in the background watching him and the leopard. He kept his hood up and his face shrouded. He didn't want trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:47 pm
The snowleopard smiled sweetly as she shook Zylo's hand. " Hello, nice to meet you! My names Hikari." she stopped and flicked her tail towards Fyren. " And dont mind that big lug over there, he cant hurt no body, he'd hurt himself first!" she said with a wide grin, easily getting back at him.

Fyren, easily hearing this, lowered his ears and held back a snarl.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Zylo smirked, "Name's Zylo good to meet you," Zylo bowed his head slightly. "I wasn'ty worried about him but I was wondering why he was following me." Zylo looked across the room at Fyren, he could tell that this Hikari was annoying him, he simply smiled under his hood.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 am
Hikari gave another friendly smile. "Me and Him are acually close friends, he just knows that he was supposed to be here about a half an hour ago....." she started but Fyren cut in. "I got lost! I didnt even know were the place was but since you wanted me come, I left and tried to find my way here!" he whined.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 am
"Well you can't blame him for that, the place is rather out of the way." Zylo said with a smile. Zylo thought that he might like it here if there were more people as interesting as these two here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:14 am
Hikari's eyes soften up a bit but then she gave him another glare. "Do you know even Why I wanted you to come here?" she questioned.

Fyren lowered his ears again, eyes filled with emotion. Sorrow, anger and dissapointment. "Of course I do! Its your birthday tomorrow and we were going to stay here for the night since its closer to the resturant I was going to take you to...God Hikari Im not as heartless as you think!" he said bluntly. He then shot up from the waiting from and walked back outside.

Her ears lowered as she watched Fyren leave again. She felt horrible. She flicker her tail and gave a sigh clearly filled with sorrow.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am
Zylo watched Fyren leave. "Well neither of you can blame the other, you were rather impatient towards him, but he was late, even though the place is hard to find, he could have gotten a head start on finding the place, but from what I can tell it seems you didn't give him any directions to get here." Zylo smiled softly. "Sorry to be blunt but it really is both of your faults." Zylo shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Hikari stared at the wolf infront of her, eyes blank. "Gee, thanks..." she thought to herself. She made up her mind that when she finally got a room, she would go outside and apologize.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:56 pm
Zylo turned back to the bar, he would stay, he decided. H wondered briefly what the bartender was doing, but decided he could wait. He looked around the inn then pulled a piece of paper from his cloak. He unfloded it and smoothed it out reverently. He looked at the paper for a few moments then put it back in his cloak. He pulled a flask from his cloak next and took a quick drink then replaced it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:49 am
It was cool outside and the breeze gently brushed Fyrens fur. His eyes were blank and unreadble and he said nothing outside.

A Young lady and a older man came to the table and scratched there head. The man walked infront of Zylo and smiled, on the other side of the table. " How may I help you sir? Room for one?" he asked.

The lady spoke up. " I can help whoever is next." . Hikari smiled at Zylo and waved goodbye. "I hope this isnt the last time ill see you!" she said and she walked towards the lady. "Yes, could i get a room for two? 2-3 days please." she asked the lady, who gave her a smile after seeing Fyren walk in. "Husband? Boyfriend?" the lady guess.

both Fyren and Hikari gave a light smile and a chuckle. "No just old friends." Hikari replied as she took the room key from the kind lady.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:13 pm
"Room for one" Zylo said pushing foreward a gold coin, "That should cover three days at least, I'll decide later if I want to stay longer than that." Zylo turned away from the old man and looked around the inn. He spotted Hikari and Fyren and he smiled. Zylo sat at the bar alone with his thoughts, he wondered why he was here. He usually avoided social contact but what had compelled him to come here this time? Zylo shrugged slightly, it didn't matter really, he would stay, at least for three days. Zylo sat at the bar allowing his mind to wander slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:27 pm
The man grabbed the gold coin and held it up to his face, moving his glasses to get a better look at it. After a view breif moments he smiled and nodded. "Very nice. Enjoy your stay here." He said and he looked at Hikari and Zylo who apperently knew her now. "She's a nice young lady. Brings the employes coffie in the moring, not to mention helps us with things. She seems like she knows how to do everything. Cook at best.!" he said licking his lips. (( she IS a good cook XD))

Hikari, could easily hear and turned around, shifting her paws and leaning to one side. "What you telling him about me huh? Better not be anything bad!" she said playfully.

"He's telling him to never try your horrible cooking." Fyren said with a laugh, easily teasing her. Hikari bumped him with her side and snoted. "Like you can cook any better?" she retorted. She was going to regret that. "Acually yes. My job is being a CHEIF let alone Im going to be cooking your dinner at the resturant!" he finshed with a victory smile  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Zylo shook his head and laughed, his hood slipped back revealing his wolfish grin, "Well then maybe I shouls just skip dinner." He said smiling. He liked it here and he knew that Hikari and Fyren would prove entertaining. Zylo got up and approached the two. "This seat taken? Or maybe you're saving it for someone else who is lost in the forest." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:33 am
Hikari laughed and even though Fyren gave him a playfull glare, he laughed as well.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Zylo smiled and sat down, he wondered once again why he was here but shook the thoughts away quicly, he was here might as well have fun. "So what brings you two down here?" he asked smiling.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff