Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:06 pm
Name: Elana Cross
Race: Anthro
Species: red fox
Job: Druid/ ranger, she lives in an area of the woods that is safer for ferals and tries her hardest to keep any who live in her 'neck of the woods safe', she has a pet lion that accompanies her anywhere
Appearance: 4'11, copper red fur with black tipped ears hands and feet, white belly and tail tip, she wears camouflage clothing and hat, and carries a crossbow, bolts and dagger on herself at all times, she has a scar over her right eye from when she was fighting off a hunter who decided to use a knife instead of a gun.
She is a quiet person, lawful good but good to her is treating all living creatures fairly.

-----------

It had been a long day for too many days, it took the better half of a week to help a feral cat heal up enough to fend for himself and all Elana wanted was a stiff drink and some peace, she had had way too much trouble with hunters lately and the last thing she wanted was to fight another one. She headed for the Inn she knew was neutral in this slowly mounting war and sighed as she reached the door she smelt blood and knew it was from a gun shot smelling the powerder as well, 'will they just let everyone live in peace?!' she thaught angrilly, azreal nudged her and she patted his head, "yes we'll go in just remeber we want no quarels" she pushed open the door and found a quiet corner and ordered a whisky.

(hope thats ok, the lion is just a normal lion he isn't human inteligent just a wild one she was able to tame)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:08 pm
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah blinkas and watches the wolf stagger in. At first he starts to get up, but realizes everyone else swarming around him already. And since he was feral, and scarecely had any medical abilities or knowledge, he just stayed put, seeing as how there was nothing he could do. Later he could comfort whoever it was and keep them company, but for now he'd jsut have to wait. He yawns slightly and looks around a bit.

Kuro coudn't help but to notice Kleah, giggling, "would you like a bowl of anything?" -I could like this kind of job after all...-

Kleah jumps slightly, a bit startled. He blinks then smiles and flicks his tail. He gives a soft yip and nods his head. he says in feral, obviously joking. ((sorry if I miss-spelled those. xX; ) He glances towards the group again and takes note of where they take the injured wolf, before turning back to Kuro.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:09 pm
Manda glances around confused, holding the mop and watching the Dragon ascend the stairs. Without thinking twice, she drops the mop and chases up the stairs after him. "I'm Manda....what's your name? And what can I do? Will he be alright?" She looks down at the wolf, worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:10 pm
BIC: Alfonse awakens with a few people around him, lying in a bed. Things seem a bit hazy, and he can't really tell what's going on since the last thing he could remember was walking into the inn.

"What happened? What's going on? Who are you?," he frantically starts asking, beginning to panic.  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:11 pm
SilverLynx
{{this is what happens when you're a mod, you start to RP and then you get 5 PMs! - gomen, minna!}}

The feline tilts her head, proffering her larger weapons. Her eyes narrow slightly. "I'll have you know, that I can kill a fur five times before he hits the ground with just my claws and teeth. Don't assume that if I find a Shifter here there won't be a little blood spilt." She feels very naked without her weapons and it bothers her.

Stands with one hand on her hip and stars the obvious hunter. "Then you should feel quite safe with just your claws. It is not like you have anything to worry in this place, fighting is not allow. If you are anyone else.." Eyes all the others in the room. "Plans to start something, take it outside. Tough as you may be, a forcefield will hold you just the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:12 pm
Vulpus
Name: Elana Cross
Race: Anthro
Species: red fox
Job: Druid/ ranger, she lives in an area of the woods that is safer for ferals and tries her hardest to keep any who live in her 'neck of the woods safe', she has a pet lion that accompanies her anywhere
Appearance: 4'11, copper red fur with black tipped ears hands and feet, white belly and tail tip, she wears camouflage clothing and hat, and carries a crossbow, bolts and dagger on herself at all times, she has a scar over her right eye from when she was fighting off a hunter who decided to use a knife instead of a gun.
She is a quiet person, lawful good but good to her is treating all living creatures fairly.

-----------

It had been a long day for too many days, it took the better half of a week to help a feral cat heal up enough to fend for himself and all Elana wanted was a stiff drink and some peace, she had had way too much trouble with hunters lately and the last thing she wanted was to fight another one. She headed for the Inn she knew was neutral in this slowly mounting war and sighed as she reached the door she smelt blood and knew it was from a gun shot smelling the powerder as well, 'will they just let everyone live in peace?!' she thaught angrilly, azreal nudged her and she patted his head, "yes we'll go in just remeber we want no quarels" she pushed open the door and found a quiet corner and ordered a whisky.

(hope thats ok, the lion is just a norla lion he isn't human inteligent just a wild one she was able to tame)

Kuro Quickly got the order, taking out a glass and cleaning it up real quick, cleanly pouring the fienst Whisky on it, setting the shot in a little tray and placing two slices of lemon next to it, he looked around "any waiters to take this to the fox lady over there? see if she wants something for her lion friend, too"  

Kuro Netsune

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:15 pm
Manda overhears the lynx's comments about murder and and hastens quicker up the stairs with the Dragon. One alone in a spare room, she watches with a keen interest as he sets to work on the wolf. As soon as he awakens, she gently places a hand on his head and whispers to him to calm down. "Hush now, you've been hurt real bad. This Dragon and I will look after you, relax. You're safe, you're at the Tales End now. Rest easy." She starts to stroke his damp fur matted with sweat and continues to speak calmly to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:16 pm
Hearing the conversation between Artemis and the Lynx, Alexander backed up a bit, putting his hands behind his back; one on the gun in the small of his back, and the other on top. He had thought about turning it in to the safe, but the thought of getting in a fight in the state he was without it was a scary one. Feeling a bit mnore confident with his hand on the gun, he sat back down at the small table.  

Failed Narcotic

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:19 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda overhears the lynx's comments about murder and and hastens quicker up the stairs with the Dragon. One alone in a spare room, she watches with a keen interest as he sets to work on the wolf. As soon as he awakens, she gently places a hand on his head and whispers to him to calm down. "Hush now, you've been hurt real bad. This Dragon and I will look after you, relax. You're safe, you're at the Tales End now. Rest easy." She starts to stroke his damp fur matted with sweat and continues to speak calmly to him.

"Oh, I see. I believe I remember now," he says. "Thanks. I don't know how to repay you".

He looks up at the dragon working on his shoulder and back at the cat.

"Could you get me something to drink? I'm feeling dizzy"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:19 pm
Kleah looks over at the newcomer fox and her pet lion, and blinks. He felt a bit uneasy, seeing the lion. He smiles faintly towards them, then turns back to the bar, blinking at Artemis before seeing her and the lynx getting into a less than friendly conversation, as it would seem. He mentally cheers for her, hoping the hunter would leave. If he were able to, he'd chase her out. But obviously be stupid thing to do anyways, since he was no match for her weapons. So he just sits there and watches for a few moments, then turns back to looking around the room idly.  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:20 pm
OOC:
Damn Double Posts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Lloxie
Kleah looks over at the newcomer fox and her pet lion, and blinks. He felt a bit uneasy, seeing the lion. He smiles faintly towards them, then turns back to the bar, blinking at Artemis before seeing her and the lynx getting into a less than friendly conversation, as it would seem. He mentally cheers for her, hoping the hunter would leave. If he were able to, he'd chase her out. But obviously be stupid thing to do anyways, since he was no match for her weapons. So he just sits there and watches for a few moments, then turns back to looking around the room idly.

Ariel nods lifting her glass in a friendly gesture of hello and knocks it back without a second thaught the lion was curled up at her feet looking around the room calmly  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilverLynx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:21 pm
She flicks a hand into her hair, and sighed slightly, "I suppose - I just hope your loyalties lie with your own kind." She feels a current of doubt hit her stomach and she takes the drink, feeling numb.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:22 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

"Oh, I see. I believe I remember now," he says. "Thanks. I don't know how to repay you".

He looks up at the dragon working on his shoulder and back at the cat.

"Could you get me something to drink? I'm feeling dizzy"
"Certainly!" She stands up and head out of the room. Pausing at the door, she turns back to the pair and tilts her head. "My name's Manda, by the way." Without another word, she rushes down to the bar and flags the bartender. "Hey! Our wounded friend is awake now, and he requests something to drink. Any water maybe?"  

Manda_Tifa

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:24 pm
Kleah jumps slightly, a bit startled. He blinks then smiles and flicks his tail. He gives a soft yip and nods his head. he says in feral, obviously joking. ((sorry if I miss-spelled those. xX; ) He glances towards the group again and takes note of where they take the injured wolf, before turning back to Kuro.

the catfox nodded, "I... don't really know if it's the kind of meat you asked for, but it's all Artemis left, once I get to know the place I'll see about getting something for your tastes " he added, mostly with a sarcastic grin, leaning down next to the bar, setting the meat on a clean plate "come here often?" he asks, while turning around to keep cleaning the dirty glasses  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff