Shikamaru
  Ino
  Hinata
  Kiba
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:58 pm
Shikalee
"IF NOT, all." Meaning, chances are, probably MOST, not ALL.
Yeah, everyone these days is a genius. You all need to stop flattering yourselves. rolleyes A lot of people have good memory. Not everyone uses it to memorize anime crap.

It's ridiculous that you claim not to be obsessive, yet you do know all this, you do surround HOURS of your day with Naruto with art, this guild, and probably other things we don't know about. What make me DIFFERENT from you is that I didn't DENY it. Because THAT would be RIDICULOUS...
I don't memorize stuff that happens in the manga. I read it and remember it. That's how memory works for me. Memorizing s**t is when I spend time studying quadratic equations for my retarded math class, because I don't understand it otherwise. Generic information that I find interesting (and some I don't) sticks to my brain after a first time read. Sorry.

I know alot about Naruto, because as I mentioned before, I have this thing called a memory. Naruto art probably takes up less than ten minutes of my day. I generally only draw when I can't sleep, or I'm extremely bored. And not all of that is Naruto art.

That said, spending time somewhere doesn't mean you're obsessed with it. I do other things on Gaia besides hang out here, I do other things on the internet besides Gaia, and I do other things besides hang out on the internet.

Also um, cough cough, but weren't you the one bragging about taking Honors Psych classes?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:59 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
"IF NOT, all." Meaning, chances are, probably MOST, not ALL.
Yeah, everyone these days is a genius. You all need to stop flattering yourselves. rolleyes A lot of people have good memory. Not everyone uses it to memorize anime crap.

It's ridiculous that you claim not to be obsessive, yet you do know all this, you do surround HOURS of your day with Naruto with art, this guild, and probably other things we don't know about. What make me DIFFERENT from you is that I didn't DENY it. Because THAT would be RIDICULOUS...
I don't memorize stuff that happens in the manga. I read it and remember it. That's how memory works for me. Memorizing s**t is when I spend time studying quadratic equations for my retarded math class, because I don't understand it otherwise. Generic information that I find interesting (and some I don't) sticks to my brain after a first time read. Sorry.

I know alot about Naruto, because as I mentioned before, I have this thing called a memory. Naruto art probably takes up less than ten minutes of my day. I generally only draw when I can't sleep, or I'm extremely bored. And not all of that is Naruto art.

That said, spending time somewhere doesn't mean you're obsessed with it. I do other things on Gaia besides hang out here, I do other things on the internet besides Gaia, and I do other things besides hang out on the internet.

Also um, cough cough, but weren't you the one bragging about taking Honors Psych classes?
Being a smart a** isn't getting you anywhere.

Because it's actually abnormal. Your memory tweak is nothing special.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:05 pm
What's abnormal?

And no, my memory isn't anything special. It's very good, but that doesn't mean I consider myself a righteous genius. I'm good at history and english because I can memorize things easily. I think knowing how you work and function is important, not necessarily arrogant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:14 pm
Captain Verd
What's abnormal?

And no, my memory isn't anything special. It's very good, but that doesn't mean I consider myself a righteous genius. I'm good at history and english because I can memorize things easily. I think knowing how you work and function is important, not necessarily arrogant.
Taking college classes in your Junior year. The numbers are rather small. And unlike you, I wasn't bragging. You've mentioned it probably 10 times. What I was saying was once, and was relevant to an actual conversation.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
What's abnormal?

Taking college classes in your Junior year. The numbers are rather small. And unlike you, I wasn't bragging. You've mentioned it probably 10 times. What I was saying was once, and was relevant to an actual conversation.
I'm not bragging. I'm explaining to you how I know the names of many of the characters. Memory.

Besides, taking college classes in junior year isn't abnormal. Loads of kids take honors and AP classes, that's why they're always filled up. besides, psychology... isn't hard. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:42 pm
I'm in AP US History! surprised

Yamero!!! gonk  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:59 pm
churrlo
I'm in AP US History! surprised

Yamero!!! gonk
Yeees US History! That was my favorite class biggrin

I mean besides greenhouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:15 pm
I'm wanting to see more of these quizzes that don't involve obvious questions. And that stamping thread I got three different answers, so I'm needing some closure.

ROFL I already graduated high school by my junior year. AP and honours classes aren't abnormal at all. Show me a university student that DOESN'T have college credit as an entering freshman.

Edit: I got Sasuke. And I am the life of the party. Hmph.  

User_1426750

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:05 am
Warning- High Voltage
I'm wanting to see more of these quizzes that don't involve obvious questions. And that stamping thread I got three different answers, so I'm needing some closure.

ROFL I already graduated high school by my junior year. AP and honours classes aren't abnormal at all. Show me a university student that DOESN'T have college credit as an entering freshman.

Ha ha ha, I don't. Until senior year, I took the easiest classes possible and never did any homework. So by the time I was a senior, the only college class I was taking was Greenhouse, and it's a trade class, so even though it's considered for a student entering ag school for that reason, it doesn't give you any credit anywhere. But yeah, there were like 4 honors or AP english classes offered to seniors at my school, and all of them were filled.

Um stamping, yeah... I keep getting different answers D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:41 am
Warning- High Voltage

Me! Except I took a summer course. Does that count?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User_1426750

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:49 am
Captain Verd
Warning- High Voltage

Ha ha ha, I don't. Until senior year, I took the easiest classes possible and never did any homework. So by the time I was a senior, the only college class I was taking was Greenhouse, and it's a trade class, so even though it's considered for a student entering ag school for that reason, it doesn't give you any credit anywhere. But yeah, there were like 4 honors or AP english classes offered to seniors at my school, and all of them were filled.

Um stamping, yeah... I keep getting different answers D:
XD Greenhouse? Sounds... green. I've had enough of plants as it is. And of course there are schools with limited opportunities for college classes and such, especially smaller ones. We only had two AP classes at my high school. I took AP World History my sophomore year before I graduated. Those tests are damned expensive though. Almost every student I know at my university, in the science department anyway, came in with at least a few gen eds and basic science classes out of the way. Which is to say, it's nothing special. More students than ever are graduating with 4.0+ GPAs due to grade inflation, and valedictorian means less than it used to. After all, every school has one of those. But with the increasing competition to get into the best schools, it seems nothing short of saving babies from a burning building and getting a perfect on your ACT is going to make you "special" in any way to the admissions board. Nobody is happy with being average anymore and teachers and parents encourage this sense of delusion, telling kids from a young age that they can be anything they want if they try hard enough. Unfortunately it's unrealistic.

... But I went off topic.

The first time I was ever stamped it was as Shikamaru, but only because I mentioned procrastination. Second time it was as Neji, with a few Tsunade and Temari votes thrown in. Someone even tried to stamp me as Itachi. I suppose since nobody is 100% like a fictional character, there will never be a definitive answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:00 am
I usualyl end up getting Shikamaru because I mention laziness as my worst quality. But even though I am disgustingly lazy sometimes, I've kind of grown out of it as a whole, so I stopped putting it down as my worst. The result? I haven't gotten Shikamaru as much. Of course, now the results are really weird and totally different.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:00 pm
Ummm I got Naruto xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 pm
1st time Hinata, 2nd time Chouji...IM DOOMED gonk  

Pekora

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:50 pm
1st: Kiba
2nd: Ino

I thought I was a Shika kind of guy but oh well.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff