Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

XxMCR.FREAKxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:37 am
wow pretty much all of thiose apply tio me except making satanic sybolys while listening to marlyn mansion burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes ninja wahmbulance emo wahmbulance burning_eyes burning_eyes ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:14 pm
-Frequently wears black clothing.
[DUH!]

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
[*nods* Most of the time actualy]

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
[I'd be murdered by my Army dad.]

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
[Erm..Not that I can think of]

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
[....I dunno.....]

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
[Yup.]

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
[I guess so....]

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. [Please....Now we can't play sports!]

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
[*nods*]

-Takes drugs. [no]

-Drinks alcohol. [no]

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. [depressed]

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
[uh.....no]

-Complains of boredom.
[HELL YEAH!!]

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
[A TON!]

-Is excessively awake during the night.
[YUP!]

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
[Hm..Depends how bright it is.]

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
[Well...Most 15 year olds do.]

-Spends large amounts of time alone.
[Yup...]

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
[Um..I just like the quiet.]

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
[Um....NO FREAKING, DUH!!!!!]

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
[Some of em.]

-Misbehaves at school.
[Um...yeeaah.]

-Misbehaves at home.
[Sometimes.....*coughs*]

-Eats excessively or too little.
[Erm....Depends really..Sometimes I'll eat a cow, others hardly a piece of cheese.]

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
[HEY! Count Chocula's good! (my 4 year old sis loves it.)]

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
[Um....I sliced open my thumb, and sucked on it...]

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
[T.V!!!]

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
[*Nods really hard*]

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
[YEAH!]

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
[OH YEAH!! HEADBANGER! Is the Rock on symbol with your index, and pinkey Satanic?]

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
[Erm...I thought it was anyway, but it wasn't]

-Expresses an interest in sex.
[Erm.....No I don't think so.]

-Masturbates
[At the moment..I can't remember what that means.]

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
[HELL NO!]

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
[*shrugs*]

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
[I have a few, I neva wear any though.]

-Claims to be a goth.
[Erm....Yeah..I wouldn't be here if I didn't]

I got 23 1/2 I might have mis-counted though.  

Kinnera

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:13 pm
What the hell. I'll take it.
More about Veru than you ever wanted to know...

Only when I'm off work.

I haven't worn a t-shirt in ten years.

Generally, no. It takes an hour to put that stuff on and another half-hour to wash it off again.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
Usually I wear crosses. Oh, the irony.

Hell no. Not even my ears are pierced.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
Is Etheric anti-social?

The entire academic community is comprised of goths!

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
I'll have to answer no to this, since I never had an interest in these things.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
Death involves Satan? Well, I guess anyone who dies is going to hell!

-Takes drugs.
Sure. Aspirin, Tylenol, you name it!

-Drinks alcohol.
The entire population of Britain is now gothic.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
I'd like to know what a biochemical desease has to do with being goth. Are people automatically goth if they suffer from multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, or any other illness that affects brain function?

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
No, it's a coping mechanism for people who are desperate to distract themselves from mental anguish.

-Complains of boredom.
Not really. I'm pretty good at keeping myself entertained.

Insomia is now gothic. So is chronic fatigue syndrome. And remember, kids, you're going straight to hell if you catch mono!

It's called having noisy neighbors.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
So... anyone with lupus or severe migraines is goth?

Define 'unusual.'

I'd have to, since I live alone.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
...Or it could be that they want to do their homework.

Seeing as all my friends are adults, I'll have to answer no.

-Misbehaves at school.
Hell no. That'd be a waste of tuition.

-Misbehaves at home.
No... seeing as my parents didn't define independent thought as misbehaving.

So you're gothic if you can't afford groceries?

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
lol lol lol

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
Ick, no. That's a great way of catching nasty deseases.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
I don't own a TV.

Omg, Gaia is goth!

Hey, I get paid for excessive internet use!

So... are you gothic if you have an epileptic seizure while music is playing?

I don't dance.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
I was raised in a 'dangerous cult religion.'

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
Well, I have a 'do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup' sticker...

-Claims to be a goth.
Not really. Other people are free to draw their own conclusions.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.
...Because straightjackets and force-feedings are sure to straighten them out!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:19 pm
lol those funny little super christians n.n
xd  

Rimi

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:55 am
Veruniel

Insomia is now gothic. So is chronic fatigue syndrome. And remember, kids, you're going straight to hell if you catch mono!

rofl rofl rofl Mono itself is hell. It's always interesting to have the doctor that you can't perform any strenous physical activity or your spleen might explode. eek xp
Gatoraid and luke warm soft foods for more than 2 weeks... I think that counts as it's own level of hell. Plus you have to take drugs... Tylonal(I can't spell this morning, please forgive me) and ibuprofin. 3nodding One dose every two hours alternating between the two... Now I know that if one doesn't work, I can just take the other two hours later and I'll be fine. (fun side note)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:18 am
Mina Lilith

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Masturbates

-Claims to be a goth.

If it's bolded, I got it.

That's 19.

But plays RPing Video games, Is Homosexual, Shows an intrest in magic...

That means the LARPers are goths!!!  

Scary Godmother

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Hrm lets see:

-Frequently wears black clothing. Actually dark Blue and grey....

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. Black eyeliner sometimes!!

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.Don't wear an ankh, but I do want one^^

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. w00t. Only have ear piercings, but when I move out, I am getting most of my ears pierced. I want so many tattoos it is pathetic!

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Sometimes ^^

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.Scary, that is what is me.... I don't like church, or many sports....

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. xd that is me!!!

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) I use a rubber band when my wrist feels itchy....

-Complains of boredom. every single freakin day!!

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. too much ^^

-Is excessively awake during the night. You should see me on summer break!

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) dude, i just like being alone....

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little. YUMMY FOOD!!!!

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) Blood is tasty ya gotta admit!

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. w00t God of War xd xd

-Masturbates

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Ya know, according to this, all children of America are gothic xd rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wait, isn't Wicca good magic???? eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:50 pm
Quote:

-Masturbates

ummm....what the ********?  

Sad Lion Serenade

Taconius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:11 am
Mina Lilith

I got 26 myself.

Nice. I didn't bother taking it because I did in like the 8th grade and I know my score has dropped. But lemme tell ya...the psych ward doesn't make you any less dark. It just teaches you how to make knives out of anything. Seriously. Toothpaste can kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:43 am
Most of this has far more to do with being a teenager than being a goth. Masterbates, indeed.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

MistressEdea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 am
29. Ooh I am soooooooo goth stare

What's wrong with being bi/homosexual anyway? And masturbating is a healthy thing to do! Takes ten years off your appearance! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 am
I have found that if people are open to listening to you, they will understand that goths are in no way evil or dangerous.

But... yeah I fit all but 2 of those things.  

gothkid82

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:10 am
I scored an 18. Is that good or bad?

Yes, it is dangerous. You can get AIDS that way.

Philosophy is a religon? Since when?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:20 pm
I got 9 and one of them should be stricken from the record as me and most of friends are adults already.

Also Buddhism a dangerous religion lol.

I'm guessing someone already mentioned this is a joke from ages ago.  

Rellik San
Crew

wickerseer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:09 pm
Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

yes

yes

no

an ankh is satanic?

i got one mrgreen

i dont like MM. I like other gothic artists though!

yes

uhh...I like god

hmm...last time i thought, people died to go to their god

-Takes drugs.
straight-edge

-Drinks alcohol.
straight-edge

no, im happy-go-lucky

you mean masochism? nope

-Complains of boredom.
wow...thats satanic stare

how does that pertain to the subject?

yeah, I practice guitar and read

i like the light

no

i read alot

i like the quiet, folks

yeah....I like alone time with my friends

-Misbehaves at school.
no

-Misbehaves at home.
no

yeah, i've got an appitie

i like anime network thank-you

and?

*nod*

i've seen christians headbang

sorry? whats next? two stepping?

straight edge

-Masturbates
well thats human

i dont like gays, but they like me

i didnt think pacifists were dangeorous

woe is you

-Claims to be a goth.
no, but im called one

19...i must be insane...goes to show how every one but me is sane mrgreen  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces