Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Fanarts. <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL
  FOR YOU. <3
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:28 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Ahh, yes. I needed help with the noses. And I'm still not entirely pleased with them. >:[
They really don't look anything like your normal style. And considering you got the noses straight out of the manga, I'd say they're fine.
Well, I do have only 7 images up. XD The Hinata drawing is Akamatsu style. The Yuki and Shino ones are pretty much completely from my head. My "normal style" probably falls under the Asuma's Funeral one; I most commonly draw like that. Because I most commonly sketch with pen. I mean, I don't know. It's just a style, really, and I try tons of tidbits.

It's starting to sound like maybe you don't think I drew it. I could show you the scanned version if you'd like. It actually looks kinda cool before I colored it. sweatdrop Besides, I throughly described how I did it. xd I'm surprised it's even under question since there are so many mistakes in it. o_o; And no, I don't have a guilty conscience or anything, it's just that you're so sure it's not my style. xd Shoot, I have the picture a good 15 inches away from me.

Anyway, I name practically all my styles. That style is the one I plan to use for my doujinshi. :]
No, I'm quite sure you drew it.
Good! Because I sure as hell ain't! gonk Seriously, this kind of artistic genius strikes me once in a blue moon! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:35 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Ahh, yes. I needed help with the noses. And I'm still not entirely pleased with them. >:[
They really don't look anything like your normal style. And considering you got the noses straight out of the manga, I'd say they're fine.
Well, I do have only 7 images up. XD The Hinata drawing is Akamatsu style. The Yuki and Shino ones are pretty much completely from my head. My "normal style" probably falls under the Asuma's Funeral one; I most commonly draw like that. Because I most commonly sketch with pen. I mean, I don't know. It's just a style, really, and I try tons of tidbits.

It's starting to sound like maybe you don't think I drew it. I could show you the scanned version if you'd like. It actually looks kinda cool before I colored it. sweatdrop Besides, I throughly described how I did it. xd I'm surprised it's even under question since there are so many mistakes in it. o_o; And no, I don't have a guilty conscience or anything, it's just that you're so sure it's not my style. xd Shoot, I have the picture a good 15 inches away from me.

Anyway, I name practically all my styles. That style is the one I plan to use for my doujinshi. :]
Good! Because I sure as hell ain't! gonk Seriously, this kind of artistic genius strikes me once in a blue moon! eek
I wouldn't call it artistic genius. At the very least, something genius should come totally from your own head.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:40 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

I wouldn't call it artistic genius. At the very least, something genius should come totally from your own head.
No one told me how to color. No one told me how to position, or anything. I only used it for the noses. Besides, I don't think it's your job to discredit me. Let me live in my goddamn fantasy for a while longer. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:51 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No one told me how to color. No one told me how to position, or anything. I only used it for the noses. Besides, I don't think it's your job to discredit me. Let me live in my goddamn fantasy for a while longer. xd
Can you blame me for being skeptical?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:03 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Can you blame me for being skeptical?
Yes. It's entirely your fault. Haha. xd

Sorry, my sense of humor can be a real b***h sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:11 pm
I mean honestly, and without humor. Can you blame me for being skeptical?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:07 am
Captain Verd
I mean honestly, and without humor. Can you blame me for being skeptical?
Skeptical over what? You're being far too vague.

Skepticism is plainly defined as:
    1. skeptical attitude or temper; doubt.
    2. doubt or unbelief with regard to a religion, esp. Christianity.
    3. (initial capital letter) the doctrines or opinions of philosophical Skeptics; universal doubt.
Throwing "skeptical" into the mix:
    1. inclined to skepticism; having doubt: a skeptical young woman.
    2. showing doubt: a skeptical smile.
    3. denying or questioning the tenets of a religion: a skeptical approach to the nature of miracles.
    4. (initial capital letter) of or pertaining to Skeptics or Skepticism.
Well, you said you didn't doubt I drew the image. Previous to asking the strange question to mentioned artistic genius.
I think this has been made clear many times; the word genius, if used by its TRUE absolute definition, would NEVER be used. Though this definition really confirms that genius could refer to a professional in their tool of trade.
    1. an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
    2. a person having such capacity.
    3. a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140.
    4. natural ability or capacity; strong inclination: a special genius for leadership.
    5. distinctive character or spirit, as of a nation, period, or language.
    6. the guardian spirit of a place, institution, etc.
    7. either of two mutually opposed spirits, one good and the other evil, supposed to attend a person throughout life.
    8. a person who strongly influences for good or ill the character, conduct, or destiny of a person, place, or thing: Rasputin, the evil genius of Russian politics.
    9. genie (defs. 1, 3).
You can tell a word is rather vague when it has more than 5 definitions. In my honest, opinion, your skeptcism is just a bad attitude you have around me. You take everything waaay too seriously, not daring to leave room for enjoyment or laughs. You read my post and immediately assumed I was truly calling myself a genius. Anyone who knew two-shits about punchlines of irony would've laughed. xp You just laughed because you're arrogant.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:31 am
rolleyes When someone says they're skeptical about something, it's pretty obvious what they mean.

Also, I never said you didn't draw the image. In fact, I'm entirely sure you did.

Of course I have a sense of humor. I just laugh at things that are actually funny.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:10 am
Captain Verd
rolleyes When someone says they're skeptical about something, it's pretty obvious what they mean.

Also, I never said you didn't draw the image. In fact, I'm entirely sure you did.

Of course I have a sense of humor. I just laugh at things that are actually funny.
I'm getting really sick and tired of your attitude. Don't you ever know when to quit?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:23 am
Ha, wait, let me say the same for you.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:13 am
I'm glad you liked the art my friend made xd And she DOES watch the Japanese version... she just thought it'd be funny to include the english catch phrase xd

Also, awesome drawing Shikalee! ^^ I love it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:33 am
Shikalee
Done. Methinks Hidan looks pregnant. With Shikamaru's baby. D:

http://shikalee.deviantart.com/

That battle started really good y'know, I hope it ends the same way =O  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:42 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Seriously. It would be really lame if it got filled with twenty pages of text, like the Sasori Sakura fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:49 am
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Seriously. It would be really lame if it got filled with twenty pages of text, like the Sasori Sakura fight.

Kishi messed that one up, he apologized I think, besides it wasn't really nice that he got killed, he could've been a very important character in the story, but instead it was just ''the puppet dude that was grandson of Chiyo and gets killed''  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:53 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Kishi messed that one up, he apologized I think, besides it wasn't really nice that he got killed, he could've been a very important character in the story, but instead it was just ''the puppet dude that was grandson of Chiyo and gets killed''
I thought Sasori was an interesting bad guy until the fight, mos def. That whole thing... I mean my god it was so boring. But the manga has picked up since then, so hopefully that won't happen.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff