What?!? No Edward?!?
  ::sobs::
  Eh, I'll live...
  ::goes into hysterics::
  ~Poll Whore Option~
View Results

alicecullen021

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:41 pm
I love to act. Actually that is underestimating, but it will do. I enjoy singing and dancing (I'm not very good at dancing, but I like it!) I love to read books. I applied to a lot of schools this past year, so I took time for studying... I got a 95% in math!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:39 pm
I love 2 read... and make up vamp. stories in my head... mostly about half- vampires. And i act as well.  

booklover_mule

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 am
umm.. well i joined gagia like two years ago, but only recently started up on it again (so much has changed! -gaspeh-) and started joining guilds and what not. teehee. in my spare time i like to read, write, watch tv and play on the comp. though, since ive started up on gaia again, it (my life) mostly revolves around gaia. i was at my friends house yesterday and couldnt stop talking about gaia. "i dont have that much gold, how can i get more?" "im saving up for a new hauircut. its 2500 gold. i can do it!" "i just joined a twilight guild. *smiles evilly* *friend goes into jealous fit*" yeah... point being my life is pathetic. especially now that i dont school to distract me. if i could draw, id probably draw gaia related thingsd too... yeah. anywho.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Oooh! Go to J o l l y C h e e r i o s 's profile and view his posts. The Wings Of Gaia are AWESOME! Its the petition. The look so cool. xd  

Unikorn_Stew

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:59 pm
I read and write a lot. I write both stories and poetry, mainly fantasy but I write other stuff as well. Right now I'm out of school so I actually have time to do stuff like that. My two big projects right now are what started out as a short story but is getting longer everyday{I've been working on it for nearly six years} and a manga. The written one involves a elves and other non-humans and is set in a medieval type time period in a fantasy world. The manga is based involves vampires and is set in modern times.

Other then writing I do a lot of visual arts, everything from sketching to painting to sculpture. I sew and make and design costumes and play in our school's band.I hike and bike a lot. I also play video games, Legend of Zelda and Tales of Symphonia being among my favourites. I cosplay too. I can't wait for next years convention, although the costumes are going to be a lot of work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Hi i like to read and write vampire stories. Also horse back riding!!  

cheer1589

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 am
@Velsaria: Wow. I also like to read and write a lot! : ) It's nice to know that some people here as well like to write. It seems as thoguh from your post you're quite dedictated to that. I hope to have some future conversations with you. : )

Well. Other than reading and writing, I'm a big fan of the outdoors. : ) I love to explore and especially go through hikes in the woods that surround the area. Otherwise, I'm what I like to seem as a very down to Earth, kind of person. I'll attempt at conversations and you'll always find me lurking around Gaia in random places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm
@bimmel:What type writing do you do?  

Velsaria

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm
Uhm...Hi. I'm not a member of this guild, since I..er..don't really know about Twilight. Can someone please explain something about it? I know it's about vampires and there's someone named Edward and Bella in it...so...yeah. Can someone explain?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:36 pm
lilypotter1234: Twilight is about the relationship between a human girl named Bella and a dazzingly beautiful 100-year-old vampire named Edward. Bella moves to the constantly-rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father. She meets the Cullen family, a coven of vampires that are different from the average vampires. They feast on animals instead of humans and try to live a normal human lifestyle. The book revolves on Bella trying figure Edward out, and being chased by savage vampires while the Cullens try to protect her.

Me? Suckish at summaries? Yeah. >.>

les lunettes

blaze1184

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:20 pm
I love to read, pretty much anything except for trashy romance novels. I have loved any genre of music since I was 3. I was in a band for about 2 years until my job basically became my life so I quit crying . Anyway I am an avid reader and i'll post some of my favorite authors and series titles for you guys if you wanna know.

Here are some authors with the series names that you guys might like:

Keri Arthur: Riley Jensen series (Adult Novels)
Patricia Briggs: Mercy Thompson Series
Jeannine Frost: Catherine Crawfield Series
Karen Chance: Cassandra Palmer Series
Kelly Armstrong: Women of the Underworld Series
J.R. Ward- The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series (adult novels)
Yasmine Galenorn- Moon Sisters Series

(I have all of those series' and they are great)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:09 am
Hmm, let's see...I LOVE to play gaia pinball! My highest score was 3,564,###...yeah, I forgot the exact number...but it was 3mill!!! 3nodding Lately though, I can't even make it to 1mill! gonk

Anywho, I LOVE to read and write, though I've never tried my hand at fanfiction because I think it'll suck. People tell me I write good, but I feel they just say that to not hurt my feelings... emo

I love rainbows like a fat kid loves cake! (Yes, I'm the fat kid loving cake whee !)

Umm...I don't know what else to say...so I'm off!  

Kirby_Komatose

les lunettes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm
RANDOM CHATTER WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:49 pm
Wouldn't it be cool if your job was one of those people for the ipod commercials??? all you have to do is dance... it doesn't even have to be good dancing!  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces