Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

Keeraru x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:34 pm
I have a member that I almost banned. I hate the guys guts. Like, on a "typing and spelling" rating, I'd rate myself 7 to 8. this guy is around 4 or 3. No capitalization and the retarded "WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"'s that strech the page. And also, because my guild is a RP guild, he god mods. Majorly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:21 pm
hate..
wow  

iori_lamia

KeliJo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:39 pm
I band a member once for a spam post.

"MEHATEYOUMEHATEYOUMEHATEYOUMEHATEYOUMEHATEYOU"

Over and over and over. *grr* I was so PO, so i baned him. (loser)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:53 pm
damn i hate anoying repeats><  

iori_lamia

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:39 pm
iori_lamia
AtreeX
I prefer not to prank anyone - I rant. Still, there ARE several people on my blacklist. One sticks out though.

So he makes a new thread (in the main forums, NOT the subforums) and starts proclaiming how great "ROCCLI" is. If ANYONE here has read a SPECK of Naruto, they would know it is ROCK LEE.

But the thing is, he doesn't DO anything. He just makes a thread titled, "ROCCLI" and inside he posts "I TH BEST IN MY UPINON." Yes, that IS supposed to be the word "opinion." Then he makes a NEW thread saying "KAKSHI IS THE BEST," then "GARRA IS THE BEST," and so on, so on.

I politely told him to stop it and suggested for him to do other things. Then I started politely (or as poiltely as possible) suggesting that he just STFU. After that, I started screaming. Then I started ranting and pming him to stop or I'd kick him out. He stopped and hasn't posted ever again (YES).

damn, annoying.
but good job^^

Thank shoo.

I suppose it's what I get for modding in a Naruto guild... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:50 pm
welcome,a nd yeah..
or..
any anime guild xD  

iori_lamia

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:53 pm
So true, so true... Any anime/manga guild suffers I guess. But ones like Naruto, Bleach, FMA, etc., etc., in my opinion have it bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:59 pm
awwwwlol  

iori_lamia

The Toolness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:13 pm
Keeraru Koshinakiya
I have a member that I almost banned. I hate the guys guts. Like, on a "typing and spelling" rating, I'd rate myself 7 to 8. this guy is around 4 or 3. No capitalization and the retarded "WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"'s that strech the page. And also, because my guild is a RP guild, he god mods. Majorly.

whats wrong with a whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo every now and then...?? huh??

I have a nice little list of people I hate in guild but thats mostly cause they argue with me... they almost always end up banned... so really I don't hate anyone currently cause the punks I hate disappear...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 pm
I hope no one dislikes me XD!  

Dollar

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:42 am
Dollar
I hope no one dislikes me XD!

hehe, likewise.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:30 pm
The guild I'm crew in is too small to have anybody irritating...I mean, there's only about 5 of us that talk on a regular basis  

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:40 am
D:
seems like u need more peopels 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:37 am
well the Cap VCap and I created the guild so we have a place to chat without idiots throwing in stupid comments sweatdrop  

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:45 am
ahaha
nevemind.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]